Status: active, but no promises on how soon in between chapters, we get distracted easily

Ahoy, Captain!

Uno.

I'm missing you so much, I'll see you die tonight
Just so I can get to you before the sun will rise
I know the signs are on and I feel this too
None of that ever seems to matter when I'm holding you
You Had Me At Hello - A Day To Remember.


“Ray-Ray, c’mon!” I exclaimed, having not a single ounce of patience left in me. I hadn’t seen the guys in forever – there’s the thing about having moved away from Idaho when Mom left Dad and I and finally moving back – and I wanted to introduce Rachel, my new step-sister whom I loved even if I hated her horrid mother who I would never call a mother even if my very existence depended on it. That’s just how it went.

The girl stumbled out of the bathroom I was waiting outside of, her eyeliner smeared slightly and her shoes nowhere near tied. I pressed my lips together trying not to giggle. She made a face at me before turning around to fix everything in the bathroom.

A few minutes later I was dragging her out of the house and across the street. Ray-Ray didn’t say a thing, only letting me drag her across the street, completely avoiding the “unpacking because this is permanent” thing her mother tried to feed us. We weren’t unpacking, the whole idea of it was stupid because everything was in order now and if we were to unpack all hell would break loose, it was as simple as that.

We hadn’t even made it to the front door when it opened, revealing a tall, dark haired kid with white highlights that I’ve known to be my Nathan. “Teagasaur!” He yelled, his eyes as wide as the stupid grin on his face. Nate was my best friend, he had always been my best friend, even when he put glue in my hair in kindergarten or pushed me when we were little. Whenever I told my mother – not the woman who’s parading around pretending to be one – this, she just smiled and told me that he liked me. I never listened to that because it was impossible, I was the girl who had the crush on him ever since I could remember, there was no way he could like someone as utterly plain as I am. The only thing not plain about me was my hair or the fact that I studied mental disorders to the point of having each and every one memorized.

Nate pulled me into a bone crushing hug, but I was still smiling, and even managed to wrap my arms around the boy. I sighed softly, smelling the familiar scent that was Nathan Owens – known as Nate Napalm by his fans on YouTube. “I missed you so much, Teagasaur! Why’d you have to leave?” I heard a giggle from behind me and a ‘Teagasaur? Really Teagan?’ from Rachel. This caught his attention. “And who’s this, Teagasaur?” He asked, looking to Rachel.

“This is my new step-sister, Rachel. She’s chill, unless her mother that seems to have a stick up her ass and takes far too many happy pills to be considered healthy,” I answered simply before glancing into Destery’s house. “Where’s Dinosaur Shoes?” I asked, being Destery’s nickname for me ever since he, Nate and I put Dinosaurs on his shoes making them the most epic things on the planet.

Nathan pulled Rachel into a bone crushing hug, catching her by surprise. She ought to know I wouldn’t have normal friends, especially since I’ve known them practically all my life. “’M here, Teags,” the dark haired boy answered for Nathan as he walked out from his backyard, carrying a baseball bat. This is when I noticed that Nate had a video camera in his hand. I looked between the two before it clicked.

“You destroyed the TV didn’t you?” Destery only nodded his head with a smile of satisfaction on his face. I shook my head. “Destery, Nate, this is my step-sister, Rachel; Rachel, these are my best friends: Nathan Owens and Destery Moore, otherwise known as DesandNate on YouTube. They’re fuckin’ mental,” I grinned, giving Destery a hug. “I call this loser Dinosaur Shoes at times though.”

The kid only replied with a chuckle, looking to Rachel. “Hey,” he smiled.

“Hello.”

“Okay, fuck this, let’s go play the PS3,” Nate said, dragging me inside.

“You mean the Nintendo ’64, right Nate?” Destery called after us, but we were already to the point of Nathan turning on the gaming system. I could tell, this will be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Four subscribers and a comment already, you guys are amazing. (: