Status: active, but no promises on how soon in between chapters, we get distracted easily

Ahoy, Captain!

Tres.

“The boys seemed to have taken to you well, Rachel,” I stated, looking to her as she flopped down on her bed. I tugged my shirt off, changing for the night before we had to suffer through dinner.

“They were nice, yeah,” she agreed nodding her head. I grinned, changing out of the ungodly tight skinny jeans and into more comfortable fuzzy pajama pants with penguins on them. “Cute,” Rachel remarked. I only stuck my tongue out to her childishly.

Now, I flopped down on my bed with a sigh, not ready to go downstairs yet. “Destery seemed to take to you very well,” I commented, looking over to her. Rachel’s face reddened slightly. My grin widened at that. “Mhm, it was cute when you two hugged.”

“Well, what about,” Rachel started, only to get interrupted by the step-mother, or really my step, her blood, but that’s just details. She was yelling to us that dinner was ready. I groaned, rolling out of bed, only to not land on my feet like I had hoped, but my face. Rachel snickered at me. I made a face, shaking my head and getting up slowly.

“Shut up, just, shut up,” I said, sticking my tongue out, quite childishly to her.

After dinner and many questions from our parents, we trudged upstairs. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun, sitting down on my bed, Rachel on hers. “I don’t wanna sleep,” she said, even though she yawned halfway through that sentence. “I don’t think I’ll be able to even if I tried.”

I slipped under my blanket, pulling it up above my head. It might have been childish to think it, but I always believed that hiding completely under the blanket would make all the bad things go away. But you know, I don’t believe that a blanket will make the wicked witch of the west disappear.

“Try to sleep,” I groaned softly, closing my eyes. By that time, I was half-asleep. I didn’t hear the window open or the curses that came after the thump. All that I knew that happened was some sort of weight flopping dead on me. This caused me to flail hit something.

I heard another curse and a “Teagasaur, why’d you have to do that?” This utterly confused me but caused a giggle to escape Ray-Ray’s lips. I peeked my head out from under the blanket to see Nathan’s face too close for comfort to mine. “Hi,” he stated with a smile. I made a small face, looking over to Rachel’s bed where she and Destery were already talking about something or another I couldn’t understand with how soft their words were.

“Why the fuck are you here?” I asked, yawning softly. I blinked; Nathan’s face not moving an inch from how close it was.

“We’re here to jailbreak you two for the night; we’re gonna have fun.” I arched an eyebrow at him – an art I have perfected – looking at him like he was crazy. “C’mon, please Teagasaur? Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty please?”

With a sigh, I sat up, knocking him off of me and my bed. “Lemme change, Ray-Ray too.” I rubbed my eyes, getting off my bed and walking over to my dresser. I, unlike Rachel, had actually unpacked earlier; Rachel just lounged around, talking to me as I unpacked. I grabbed a set of clothes before looking over to Rachel. I walked over, grabbing her hand and taking her to her boxes. “Clothes, bathroom, change,” I said simply before walking to the conjoined bathroom. I changed quickly, straightened my bright hair and lined my eyes before walking out and slipping on my Converse.

I laid back down on my bed as Rachel changed and did what she needed to in the bathroom, coming out a moment later.

“Alright, boys, where’re we going?” I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
tyguhiknjlm
This was short and shit, I'm sorry.
I've been distracted too, and most likely developing more than just minor depression. /facepalm.

Meh.