Status: will try to get the next chapter out asap. Computer isn't working right.

Don't Leave

All Matt needs is a miracle.

Matt stroked his lovers hair running his hand down their back. His lovers head on his bare chest. He sighed contently neither were asleep but neither were speaking. Matt looked and made eye contact with his three year secret companion.

“Please don’t leave me tonight, it’s Christmas eve Bri, I want to spend it with the one I truly love.” Brian nodded at Matt, Matt nodded back but he knew by morning Brian would be gone. He tightened his grip on Brian and dozed off to a dream filled sleep.

Matt watched the little dark haired boy running around playing ball with Zacky. Matt smiled and wrapped his arms around his husband while he watched his son pick something up off the ground. His little boy trotted over to him.

“Daddy look what we found!” Jordan babbled while bouncing, holding the little turtle in his hands, Matt smiled.

“Doesn’t he need to be near water?”

“The pond is frozen daddy.” Jordan said very seriously. It was true it was really cold in southern California for this time of the year.

“Yeah daddy.” Jimmy mocked the little boy adding sass for added effect. It had been 5 years since the death of his wife and he had finally found his little bit of happiness in two brunette boys. Brian chuckled next to Matt brining his attention back to his little boy. Jordan was trotting around and Jimmy right behind him mimicking him. Brian leaned over and kissed his husbands cheek. Matt smiled and tightened his grip.

“Hey,” Brian said into Matt’s ear, Matt looked at him, and Brian leaned into his ear. “I have a Christmas present for you sexy.” Brian said seductively.

“Not while Jordan is in the house.” Matt said seriously. The last time him and Brian were intimate Jordan almost walked in, so Matt decided that they wouldn’t do anything with him in the house.

“Val and Michelle’s parents wants to take him.” Brian said in a saddened voice. He knew the pain Matt went through when he lost Val because a few months later he lost Michelle by murder. Michelle was out shopping after she had went to the doctor, the day she found out she was pregnant was the same day her life came to an end. That was the only thing Brian had wanted, children. When they told him not only about Michelle but the loss of his baby, he ended running to Matt for comfort and the rest as they say is history.

“Well tomorrow is Christmas, he needs to be here with us.” Matt said not wanting to not have his son with him.

“They don’t get to see him often, Matt, they deserve to spend time with him, after all that is their grandson. He needs to see them too.”

“I hate when you’re right.” Matt glared at his lover. Brian sent him a toothy grin.

“You don’t listen, either.”

“Ugh when are they coming to get him?”

“Uh..” At that moment the car pulled into the driveway. Matt glared at Brian, Brian grinned again. Matt rolled his eyes and in a matter of 20 minutes their son was gone. Then everyone began to leave.

The evening was spent with a romantic dinner, a bath, a massage, and ending with them finally making it into the bedroom. Mat laid with his lover in his arms. Stroking his hair. Brian’s tangled sweat soaked curls running through Matt’s fingers calmed the guitarist‘s breathing to a state of sleep.

“Please don’t ever leave me Brian” Matt mumbled while kissing Brian’s head

“I never will.”


Matt’s eyes shot open as he looked at the ceiling. He felt the bed move a bit. Matt knew what that meant. But instead of leaving he felt his chest being rubbed.

“I love you Matt.” Brian Mumbled not knowing his lover was awake, while he slid the boxers up on his slender hips.

“Please stay Brian.” Brian sighed he knew it was bound to be asked but he also knew he couldn’t stay.

“Please Brian don’t leave.”

“Yeah Bwian don’t weave.” A little voice squeaked from the door way.

“Jordan buddy what are you doing up?” Brian asked bewildered.

“Daddy woves you. Please stay for daddy.” Brian walked over to Jordan and picked him up.

“You know I can’t do that. What would everybody think when they found out?”

“Who cares?” Jordan asked seriously. Brian looked at him. ‘Valid point.’ Brian thought. Matt grabbed the boxers while staying covered up and slipped them up on him careful to not let the cover slip from his body.

“Please please stay Brian.” Matt whispered from the bed. Brian walked over to the bed and sat Jordan on it. Jordan crossed his legs and sat Indian style waiting for Brian to answer.

“You know more than anyone I can’t, Matt.”

“Why not?” Matt hissed.

“Because of the band.”

“Fuck dem.”

“JORDAN!” Matt scolded his son.

“What daddy you was gonna say the same fing!”

“Please Bri, stay with me.” Instead of saying anything Brian slid on his shirt and pants and left. Matt put his hands and started to cry. For a moment Jordan was shocked but ended up wrapping his little arms around his daddy. Matt looked up and hugged his son tightly.

“You wont leave me, will you Jordan?” Jordan eyes watered. Matt never saw a kid so emotional.

“No daddy I wove you too much to weave. I’ll never weave you.”

“Maybe one day I’ll have a big family.”

“You can hab one daddy, in your mind. Bwin will come back, he always does.” Matt looked at him and hugged him into his chest.

“I’m sick of watching him leave though.”

“Daddy can I sweep in here with you?” Jordan asked

“Sure buddy.” Matt hugged his son into his chest and let his tears fall into his son’s buzz cut.

“I wove you daddy.” Jordan mumbled falling asleep.

“I love you more than anything in this world.” Matt mumbled as he started to fall asleep hoping for a Christmas miracle, the same one he has been asking for every year for three years, that maybe one day the man he loved and would do anything for would do the same for him.

All Matt needs is a miracle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jordan, Matt and Brian's outfits

Did i end it well or should i make it a 2 shot?