Not Expected

Chapter I

The school year had finally started. I was new at this school and I was always shy when I first met people, but it seems like everyone here knows each other. I had no friends and no one to talk to so I had no idea what was going on. I looked at my schedule again and it said I had History class. I was pissed off I had no idea where I was. This school is so huge I thought to myself. I'm guessing I had a confused/angry look on my face because just then a teacher who introduced herself as, Miss Kelly came over and asked what was wrong. She took a look at my schedule and said that I should be upstairs and the class I needed to be in was 4 doors on the left. She continued to look at my schedule and said that I was in her class 3rd and 4th period.
She had a huge smile and said I can't wait to see you.
First period was the most boring class in my life. The only thing the teacher did is talk about how great it was to see everyone. BORING! Second period, which was my reading class was also pretty boring. Though the teacher was pretty funny. She just kept talking about her summer and her husband and just stories that I found hilarious.
Third period had finally come around and Miss Kelly greeted me at the door. I said hi and talked to her until the bell rang. When the bell rang I went into the classroom and I swear I could feel her eyes just staring at my ass. The idea of that made me smile. Yes I am a lesbian. I really don't want anyone to know that this year because when everyone found out about that last year, I lost all of my friends and everyone just started hating me.... BADLY.