Not Expected

Chapter II

It has been about 2 weeks now that I have been in her class. I made a lot more friends than I ever expected. I was happy because when I made friends it made me become less shy.
It was a Monday and I didn't go to school because on Friday we left to go see family in Pennsylvania. We didn't get back until 3 in the afternoon. The next day when 3rd period came around I kept seeing Miss Kelly stare at me and everytime I looked up she quickly looked away. After 5th period it was lunch and I was always late for luch because I never ate lunch so I always went downstairs in Miss Kelly's room. I knocked on her door and when she opened it she grabbed me in and came so close to me I started getting excited. (keep in mind I am a lesbian and I like her)

I looked down for the fear of her going to kiss me. I really didn't want her to go in jail.
She backed away a little, but for some reason I really didn't want to let go of her arms. I looked up at her and let go. I turned around and just leaned on the wall for a little while. Just then she came up to me and wrapped her arms around my stomach and put her chin on my shoulder and said that she missed me when I was gone yesterday. She slipped something in my hand and when I opened it, it was her number and her address.
I then turned around and was staring into her eyes. She came so close now I was forced to bite my lip before I gave her a kiss. Then she moved in closer for a kiss and I said Don't. I didn't want to, but I had to. She let go and I left to go to lunch.
When I arrived at lunch I went over and sat at my table. Of course I didn't say anything about what happened, but I couldn't help but think about her.