Not Expected

Chapter III

I didn't want to go to school the next day, but my mom forced me to. It was really slow in first period. Second period however was another story. We had a fire drill so all of the classes had to leave. Oh great, Miss Kelly was standing right next to me because of the way we were lined up. I could feel her look at me but I just couldn't look back after what happened. I just started talking to my friends.
Finally, we were able to go back to class. I was so happy because the heat out there was too much from me. When I went into the classroom all of my happiness went away. The bell rang for 3rd period. Oh god this sucks. I was thinking about skipping it but Miss Kelly knew that I was here so I couldn't do that. I could just go down to the office and let them take my temperature.... I knew how to easily trick the thermometer. Then I decided I would just forget all of that and face her.
I really like Miss Kelly, like really REALLY like her. It's too complicated to explain why I didn't kiss her, but believe me I really wanted to. I walked into her classroom and she was waiting at the door. As I was walking in the door she grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear, "I want to speak to you at lunch." I didn't know what to say so I just sat down. After 3rd and 4th period was over I went to the library. We had to do something for English class. It was so boring so I fell asleep.
I heard the door open and that woke me up. I saw no one in the room except Miss Kelly. I assumed everyone left for lunch. Just then Miss Kelly came over to me really close. This time I didn't care. We shared the best kiss in the world. I started moving my hand down her leg and then moved it back up to her breasts. They were so big. I started kissing her neck and she really like that.
The bell rang and I woke up. I said oh my god that was just a dream. It felt so realistic but I am glad that my friend Ashley woke me up. It was lunch time so I went to Miss Kelly's room. I knocked on her door and she opened it. She told me to have a seat and I sat right in front of her. She said, " Look I am really sorry ok, I didn't mean to scare you ok. I just really like you."
"Miss Kelly, you have to understand that you can go to jail for that kind of stuff. I really don't want you to go to jail."
"Why is that?" She said it in a sexy like voice and I just placed my hand on her leg and started to move it up but quickly pulled a way and said, "Have a good day Miss Kelly, I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled and went to lunch.