Not Expected

Chapter V

"What are you doing? You are suppose to take a right."
"I know where Ashley's house is."
"Then why are you going to complete opposite way?"
"We aren't going to Ashley's."
"WHAT!?!"
Minutes later we arrived at a big house. I was guessing it was probably hers. We sat in her car and she moved her arm and moved the hair from my face. She then brought her hand down and ran her fingers down my arm and to my hand. While she was having her little fun I was having trouble breathing. It felt so good and this was happening how I always imagined it to be.
As good as it felt I still couldn't do it, but I am glad that she stopped and pulled away. We got out and then walked up to her door. She said that she trusted me and she reached in one of her lights and got out a key.
She walked in after she unlocked it and I followed her. We sat down in the kitchen and we both had our heads lying on our hands and our elbows touching. We were just staring at eacher other. That ended when I felt her other hand starting to rub up my legs. "Are you nervous?" I never played this game before, but I heard about it before. I was trying to be brave and say No. She slid it up further and she asked again and again I said no. She started moving it up further and then I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me and said I'm nervous.
We pulled away and I asked her if I was going to go to Ashley's. She said no and that she wanted to spend time with me. By then it was 7 p.m. and I didn't even get a chance to eat my eggs so Miss Kelly started making food. I saw that she was burning the food so I said, "Let me take care of that." I went over to the stove and got rid of the extremely burnt food. I then got out some chicken and a whole bunch of other stuff. Then Miss Kelly came over to me and came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my stomach again and said, "I love a girl who can cook."
I turned the stove off and turned around with her arms still around me. She pulled away a little but her hands were still on my waist. "Miss Kelly........ I....."
I was cut short and we kissed with much passion. I took my jacket off and then she took my hand and we went into her bedroom.