You Are...

You Are... Chapter 6

“Hurry up!” Pierce yelled as Shelby hurried to the car.
“Don’t yell at me!” she said throwing her stuff into the trunk.
“You’re taking forever!” Pierced whined as she got into the car.
Shelby mocked him before flicking him in the ear.
“Ow!” he said before staring up the car. I giggled at him and stared out of the window as he drove off. I had the pleasure of sitting next to him as Pierce drove the five of us to the beach.
Halfway through the drive, Noel had me turn up the radio and everyone in the back was singing at the top of their lungs. Pierce joined them, every now and then. He took my hand and held it as he drove. I tried fighting it but Pierce just held on tighter.
Once we reached the beach Pierce parked the car and we walked over to where the music was. Noel and Aubrey held hands and ran over to the group of people.
I walked over with Shelby as Pierce walked over to his friends. He gave them hugs, before walking over to Shelby and I. “Guys, you know my annoying little sister, Shelby, but you don’t know my sexy girlfriend!”
“I’m not his girlfriend!” I said as he put his arm around me.
“Yes, you are. You said we could be friends,” Peirce gave me a smile as I walked out of his hold.
“I’m not his girlfriend, but we are friends,” I corrected.
“Does the lady have a name?” one of the guys asked.
“Leah,” I said smiling as I took his hand.
“Joe,” he said.
“Okay, let’s get this party started,” Peirce said standing between the two of us.
Joe winked at me and I walked over to Aubrey, Shelby and a few other girls. We introduced ourselves to each other before they stripped down to their swim suits. I simply laid out my towel and took out my book.
“You aren’t going to swim?” Aubrey asked.
“Not yet,” I said stealing a glace at Peirce, who was already looking at me. He smiled and quickly pulled off his shirt. I quickly looked away.
“I’m fine, go have fun.”
The girls shrugged and walked over to the guys and headed into the water.
“Are you coming Leah?” Joe called.
“Maybe later,” I called back.
He nodded and joined the others in the water. I opened my book and found the chapter that I stopped at. I barely read a line when I looked up at the water. Peirce lifted up a girl, Frankie, her name was, and spun her around. She screamed as he threw her into the water.
Flirting.
That’s all he was good at. I sighed and put down my book. I quickly took off my shirt and pulled down my shorts.
There was something about Pierce flirting with another girl that I didn’t like. So, I was going to give him a taste of his medicine.

Like this story? Vote for it.
http://quizilla.teennick.com/polls/23265986/what-stories-do-you-want-me-to-upload