Status: Under construction! Sorry its been taking me for ever to upload, I had planned on putting up about 3 more chapters at once that I had been working on but they disappeared off my computer and now I have to rewrite all of them! I HATE TECHNOLOGY :(

You and I

Discovered

It's been about a week since I moved to L.A. and I loved it here even though San Diego will forever be my home. I looked around my small and pretty much empty apartment with a smile when I saw my dog Oso running around what would be the living room as soon as I got furniture.

"Oso you hungry buddy." I said allowed knowing if get no response. I searched the kitchen for the box marked Oso's stuff and when I found I it I pulled out his bowl and sat it down on the floor. I laughed as he came running over as I poured his food in the bowl and started to chow down.

"Somebody was hungry, huh?" I chuckled. I slipped off my shoes before going to find my phone so that I could find a furniture store. Just as I picked it up my phone began ringing, not recognizing the number I picked it up with a confused,

"Hello."

"Hello, is this Alanza Rodriguez?" The woman asked.

"This is she may I ask whose calling?" I replied leaning against the wall of my dining room.

"My name is Caroline Sulters and I work for Columbia Records and I recently stumbled upon a video you posted on YouTube." She began. I haven't posted anything on YouTube since high school and I'm 21 almost 22.

"Oh wow I actually have posted on there in years." I chuckled nervously.

"Well that's besides the point, I would still like to meet you and have you record a demo so that I can show it to my bosses. If those videos are anything to go by I think you have a real gift." She replied.

"I-I'm wow sorry I'm just in shock that actually sounds amazing." I replied with the biggest grin ever.

"Great, can you come in on Thursday at around 11?" She questioned.

"Absolutely!" I stated.

"Alright I'll see you Thursday have a nice day." She replied.

"You too, and thank you." I replied before she hung up. I let an excited scream causing Oso to look at me with a strange look and a bark.

Once I had calmed down and stopped doing my happy dancing, I called my best friends, Rosie and Leticia to share the news.