Status: Under construction! Sorry its been taking me for ever to upload, I had planned on putting up about 3 more chapters at once that I had been working on but they disappeared off my computer and now I have to rewrite all of them! I HATE TECHNOLOGY :(

You and I

Gymnastics

I had been sitting in my room ever since Kellan left. I was trying to think of a song that could be my first single. The one that could make me or break me. But every single song that I started ended out being stupid and not making any sense.

"How's it going" asked Leticia as her and Rose entered my bed room.

"Everything I have written is stupid I can't come up with anything new." I said throwing myself back on my bed.

"Why don't you use one of your old songs that you wrote those were always great."said Rose as she jumped on my bed.

"Here go crazy" I said handing her the journal that I always wrote my songs in. I watched as the two of them continued to flip through my journal occasionally pointing out one song which I would then deny. This processes went on for a good 5 minutes before they finally had a song that could work.

"What about Can't Stop Dancing?" asked Rose.

"Let me see," I said. I looked it over and then said"I would have to change some parts but this could work!"

I grabbed a pen and started to cross out words an d write in new ones. Then I sang it to them to get some feedback.

"I love it" said Leticia happily.

"Agreed it's amazing" exclaimed Rose.

"Good now that, that is settled I am going to the gym to train" I said seeing that it was 4:45.They both got up and left so that I could get changed. Once I was done I put my hair up in a messy ponytail and grabbed my bag. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to grab a water bottle.

"Bye guys see you in an hour" I said as I walked out the door.

"Bye" they shouted in unison. I closed the door and made my way down stairs to my car.

---------15 minutes later--------
Once I got to the gym I walked inside and to the front desk.

"Hello Joselynn, how are you" I asked her.

"Good thank you Alanza, solo?" she asked smiling at me.

"Yeah" I answered.

"The mat on the far wall just opened up if you want it" she replied.

"Alright,thanks!" I said smiling at her before walking over to the mat. I took off my sneakers and put down my purse. Then I grabbed out my iPod and stuck the head phones in my ears so I could stretch. I sat down on the mat and began to do my regular stretches. As I laid in my straddle I thought about what I needed to work on. The first thing I decided on was my ring leap. I stood one corner of the mat before getting a small running start, as I lept into the air I bent my back . I came back to the ground and decided to try it again because it didn't feel right. So I repeated my first and that time it was better so I started on the next move. My aerial, it was hands down was one of my favorite moves to do. I always do it right which is mostly why I love it so much.
------------ 45 minutes later----------
Once I was done training I left waving goodbye Joselynn. I made it back home in 15 minutes. I walked into the house to find all of the lights off and Rose and Leticia on the couch under a blanket. I peeked over at the TV to see that they were watching Unfriended So I thought It would be funny if I scared them even more. So I crept over to the side of the couch and hid. Once a really scary part started to come on I jumped and screamed really loudly, making them scream in return. This made me laugh so hard. Once my laughing started to calm down I opened my eyes to see them glaring at me.

"What." I said sarcastically. They both just continued to glare at me.

" Oh you know you love me" I said jumping on their laps.

"Unfortunately" mumbled Leticia.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short kind of a filler chapter!