Status: Under construction! Sorry its been taking me for ever to upload, I had planned on putting up about 3 more chapters at once that I had been working on but they disappeared off my computer and now I have to rewrite all of them! I HATE TECHNOLOGY :(

You and I

Singles,Bears, and Frozen Yogurt

Today was the day. Yep that's right today I was going to record my first single. The song that was going to hopefully make me famous. But, like anyone in this situation I was really nervous. I couldn't help but think 'what if they don't like it' or ' what If they change there mind and they don't want me on there label anymore'.
All these crazy thoughts were just running through my mind the whole entire morning. Anyways I woke up this morning ready to go. Once I was done I grabbed my bag and cellphone. I headed out stopping at Starbucks to get a frappicino on the way. When I reached the studio I went to the front desk and ask the receptionist, who's name by the way is Cassandra, where I was supposed to go.

"Here I will show you" she said grabbing a stack of envelopes, that I guess she had to deliver.

"Thanks" I said to her as she lead me down the long hallway.
I was put in a different studio this time. When I walked in Caroline was sitting on the leather couch opposite of the booth along with a man. The man was old maybe late 40's early 50's. Then there was Sam who was swirling around in his chair as he talked to Caroline and the older man.

"Sorry if I made you wait long" I said as I walked in.

"Not at all dear" said Caroline as she stood up to give me a hug. I waved to Sam as she let me go and we turned to face the man that was currently standing up.

"Alanza this is the vice president of Sony Music Entertainment,Mr.Shepard" she said

"It's nice to meet you Mr.Shepard" I said shaking his hand.

"Likewise" he said smiling at me before looking down at his phone.

"Now Ally have you come up with any ideas for your first single"asked Caroline.

"Actually I have a song, but I mean if you don't like it we can change" I said looking in my bag it retrieve my journal.

"If you all would excuse me I have a meeting attend to" said Mr.Shepard, then he proceeded to leave.

"Well anyways here it is" I said opening to the page. I handed it to her and she walked over to Sam and they looked over the lyrics.

"These are great we just need music to go along with them" said Caroline.

" I think I can help with that" said Sam smiling.

"Alright now that, that is settled I have to leave for a meeting but I will be back in a couple hours to see how its going" said Caroline grabbing her bags.

"Bye" said Sam and I.

"Now do you have any ideas"he asked.

"Well I was kinda hopping we could just play around with it until either of heard something that could fit with the song.Thats usually how I come up with the music I make" I said.

"Alright we can do that" he replied.
----------------- 3 hours --------------
We had just finished the music and Caroline came to have a listen. Once she approved the music with a few tweaks here and then I went into the booth. I warmed up my voice while Sam messed around with his sound board.

"Now I just want you to go through the song like you think it should be with the music first, then we will go from there,alright" said Sam into the mic as I put my headphones on.

"Got it" I said. The music began to play and I waited for my que. I sang the song the way I wrote it to sound like.

"Its not a bad start but I have a couple changes to make" said Sam.

"Alright" I said understanding.

"In the beginning of that chorus I really wanna hear that push." he suggested.

I gave him a thumbs up and he started the music and I attempted to do as he said.

"Umm try it again it's a little bit better" he announced.

This whole process went on for a couple hours, we only took a break for lunch and then we were right back at it. Caroline never came back calling to telling us that we would have to show her tomorrow. Which was good since we weren't done yet. By now it was around 8 at night. So let's see I got here at let's say 12, that means I have been in this studio for 8 hours! I left at 8:30 that night and made my way home.
---------------1 1/2 Days later---------
It was around one in the afternoon and Sam and I had just finished our first draft of my single. Caroline was coming in, in a few to listen to the song. I thought this process was going to take along time but in the end it only took 2 1/2 days to ,hopefully, complete.

" Hey guys" said Caroline as she walked in. We both said our hellos before we all sat down and Sam played the song. Once the song was done I waited for Caroline's thoughts.

"Well I have just one thing to say," started Caroline " for something that only took a two days to make this is amazing" she ended smiling at us. I jumped up and ran over to Sam before giving him a huge hug.

"And you freaked for nothing" Sam laughed. It's true yesterday I flipped but only a little and only because it wasn't coming together, so Sam and I stayed until about one in the morning.

"So where do we go from here?" I asked sitting back down.

"Well it's gonna take me a couple of days to get a photoshoot ready for the cover, then I have to find a way to get your name out there so we can get your single sold and continue making the album. Also I want you to start media training in the next few weeks or sooner. " she explained writing all the things we needed to do in her tablet.

"Okay" I said smiling the whole time.

"However for now you can head on home I will give you a contact when everything is all straightened out" she said.

"Alright, see you guys soon" I said grabbing my bag and heading to the door I exited the studio and got in my car. When I got in my phone started to ring.

"Hola" I said cheerfully.

"Hey Ally it's Kellan" he said.

"Oh hey what's up"I said into the phone as I started the car.

"Nothing much but I was wondering if you were interested in getting that ice cream that I owe you" he asked.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot about that" I said jokingly.

"Sure you did" he said chuckling.

"Yeah that would great, since I actually just left the studio," I said.
We chatted a little bit about how things were going at the studio.

"Where are we going?" I questioned as I got closer to my house.

"Pinkberry do you want me to come pick you up?" he asked.

"Sure" I said.

"Alright see you in 15 minutes" he said.

"Bye" I said cheerfully

"See you soon." he said before hanging up. I got back to my apartment 5 minutes later. When I walked in the door no one was there so I walked into the kitchen and got something to drink. As I put my drink down I noticed a note on the counter, from Leticia saying that they had went to the mall. I threw the note away before heading into my room to put on something more comfortable.I was slidding on my shoes when the door bell rang.

"One second" I shouted before running over to the door and unlocking it.

"Let me just grab my bag" I said as he walked in. I rushed over to the couch and lent over the arm to grab it from the middle of the chair, because let's just face it I'm too lazy to walk all the way around. When I turned back a round Oso was biting at Kellan's shoe lace.

"No bad, stop that" I said running over to grab him.

"It's alright he's cute, what's his name?" asked Kellan scratching his head behind his black little ears.

"Oso,he's my baby" I said kissing the small dogs head.

"I like that name" he said smiling at me.

"Thanks, it means bear in spanish anyways just let me go put him in my room and I will be right back out." I said. I walked back into my room and sat in his cage making sure he had water.I closed the door and walked back down the hallway.

"Okay I'm ready" I said grabbing my bag again. We walked out to his carband drove off. The ride was silent, but soon we reached the yogurt place. There was a few Pinkberrys in San Diego but I never went. We got out of the car walked inside. I followed alongside Kellan as he walked up to the counter.
There was guy behind the counter who looked about 17 years old.
"Welcome to Pinkberry what can I get you?" he said directing his attention towards me and giving me a smile and a wink. I looked to Kellan before he said,"After you my lady" grinning.

I ordered a chocolate with Oreo crumbs and cheesecake bites and Kellan ordered an original with chocolate chips and cap'n crunch. I grabbed mine before heading over to a table and sitting down. Soon Kellan joined me.

"What's that on your cup?" asked Kellan.

"Huh?" I said confused. He pointed towards the front of my cup, I looked down at my cup to see the kid at the counter had written his number on the cup. I slid my cup over to Kellan while I laughed. He just laughed and stuck his spoon in my cup.

"Hey what do you think your doing?" I said jokingly.

"Eating obviously. " he stated casually.I smirked before taking a spoonful of his.

"Now we are even" I expressed to him while smiling.