Status: Under construction! Sorry its been taking me for ever to upload, I had planned on putting up about 3 more chapters at once that I had been working on but they disappeared off my computer and now I have to rewrite all of them! I HATE TECHNOLOGY :(

You and I

Arguments and scheduling

I arrived back home today at 12 so the day was still young. I decided to go to find an actual gym to workout at. I went online and found one a couple minutes away. I changed out of my clothes and put on some workout clothes. Once I was dressed I grabbed my iPod and my purse and left.I drove for ten minutes with the radio playing in the background.I reached a nice size building with glass for the walls. I walked in and went up to the counter.

"Welcome LA Fitness how may I help you" said the man behind the counter.

"I like to a start a membership here please" I stated.

"Alright then... Just fill out these forms and bring them back up here once your done and you can pay then." He said. I sat down in there little seating area and filled out the paperwork. Once I was finished I paid for the membership, took my stuff to a locker and headed inside. It was a really nice and big gym. I decided stretching would be a good idea first. So went to where there were mats laid out and pulled my shirt off as I sat down. First I did my straddle and stretched out towards the middle and laid my chest on the floor for a few minutes then, then I did my lunges to each side before doing my splits. Once I did a couple more stretches before heading over to a treadmill.I put in my headphones before climbing on it. I started at a slow pace before speeding up into a jog. I was jogging slowly when someone approached me.
I pulled out my headphones; waiting for him to say something. When he did it was the last thing I expected"Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.". At first I was like wtf why would i be looking at his "package". Talk about the worst pickup line ever.

"I'm not interested." I laughed before putting my headphones in and continuing to run. The same guy kept coming up to me over and over again with a new cheesy pickup line. Talk about persistent.

When I heard footsteps behind me i took out my headphones and said,"I wonder what pickup line you have for me now."

"well I don't really have one ready but how about hi" said the voice. Well that's definitely not a voice I wanted to hear right now, I'd rather listen to the guy with the pickup lines. I turned and saw Kellan standing there.

"Hi Kellan...bye Kellan" I said before getting off of the treadmill and walking away.

"Where ya going so fast?" he said grabbing onto my wrist.

"Away" I said stubbornly.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked confused.

"No of course not" I said my words slicked with sarcasm, as I laid down on my mat and started to stretch again.

"Well that was sarcastic, but really what did I do?" he asked again.

"Nothing forget it. How was your week?" I asked still upset and wondering if he would fess up. After that I laid down in my straddle and closed my eyes.

"I-it was good I just stayed home and practiced my script for the next movie. How was your's?" he said.

"An if you look at that" I said under my breath, while lying down in my straddle.

"What was that?" he asked.

"Nothing, I just chilled and oh yeah I went on a date" I said getting up and grabbing my shirt and phone.

"Oh a date." He said nervously scratching the back of his neck and following me to my locker in the lobby.

"Yeah a date" I replied back harshly before grabbing out my stuff.

"Are you leaving already?" he asked reaching out to grab my arm as I moved past him.

"Yeah sorry gotta go,bye" I said leaving quickly.I heard him shout a goodbye as I walked out the door. I got in my car checked my phone for any messages. I one from my Dani, my mom,Juan, and 3 from Caroline. Dani's and my mom's were just making sure I got home safely and Juan's was an apology. I quickly sent a reply to all of them including Juan. Then I read my messages from Caroline. The first was telling me what was going on this week(it looked like this):
Tuesday:
Album meeting-11:30am

Wednesday:
Single cover photo shoot- 7:00am

Thursday:
Ryan Secrest radio show-12:00

Sirius XM- 2:00

Once I had replied to her message I drove home. I walked inside and dropped my keys on the counter. I slipped off my shoes and made my way to my room. I pulled my hair out of it's ponytail and called Leticia

"Hey Ally, what's up?" she greeted.

"Hey Teecy, nothing much but I have some news for you" I said lying down on my bed.

"Spill" she said interested. So I spent the next ten minutes explaining the whole situation to her.

"Wait he didn't even admit to going out with her" she asked.

"No" I answered.

"Wow what a douche move" she said.

"Yeah but maybe I shouldn't be making it such a big deal, we did only go on one date." I said.

"Hey! You said you didn't need any distractions so at least you don't have to worry about a relationship now." she said mimicking my voice.

"Yeah no distractions here" I said laughing nervously.

"What Alanza?" she questioned sternly.

"You remember that date I went on with Alejandro my mom's friend's son, yeah I kind kissed him, well actually pretty much made out with him on my parents front porch"
I explained.

"Ally, really" she said sounding disappointed.

"It will be fine Teecy, I promise. I haven't even talked to him sense the date"I reassured her.

"Alanza stay focused, you've been dreaming about this forever, but anyway I gotta go call me later this week." she said.

"I will, and your right bye" I said.

I hung up my phone and got up heading into my bathroom. I turned on my shower making sure it was hot before getting in, letting the hot water loosen all of my muscles. After I was done I sat down on my couch and watched movies for the rest of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so shorts