Status: Under construction! Sorry its been taking me for ever to upload, I had planned on putting up about 3 more chapters at once that I had been working on but they disappeared off my computer and now I have to rewrite all of them! I HATE TECHNOLOGY :(

You and I

Photoshoot

The next morning I woke up to the my alarm clock my phone blaring. I quickly hit the snooze excited for the day ahead. This would be my first real photo shoot, well professional one at least. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and got up to go and get in the shower, I only had an hour and a half before Melissa came to pick me up and take me to the shoot. Once I was in the shower I washed my hair, and shaved. Then I got out wrapping a towel around my body and heading over to my sink. I brushed out my hair getting out all the tangles out and then put on my headband so my hair wouldn't be in my face. After brushing my teeth I applied my face mask and left the bathroom to get dressed, while my mask dried. I threw on my bra and thong and then slid on my leggings and tank tops. Once I was dressed I made my way back into the bathroom and rinsed and dried my face. Then I took out the head band I had in and threw my hair up into a messy band, and added a red bandana. Shortly after I finished getting ready I went into my kitchen to make myself a bagel. While it was cooking in the toaster I filled up Oso's food and water bowl, then sat down in the living room with my breakfast. Sitting on my couch I nibbled on my bagel while some show on MTV played on the TV screen. After I was done I washed my dish and then the door bell rang and I went to answer it.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

"Melissa" she said from the other side of the door.

"Hey" I said after I opened the door.

"Hey, you ready? she questioned stepping inside.

"Yeah" I replied grabbing my bag from off the counter and then headed out with her. We got in her car and headed to the building that the pictures were going to be taken.

"Will you do me a favor" I asked as we walked inside the building.
"Of course" she answered.

"If you have any time will you go back to my place and make sure Oso is okay like take him outside and stuff?" I asked her hopefully.

"Sure can do" she replied with a smile as Caroline and a another man walked over to us.

"Alanza, Melissa, this is the photographer Joshua Baker, he is absolutely fantastic and will not disappoint, the crew is setting up the set for the photos while you go and get ready Lelany, Simon, and Mick are already waiting. Melissa you know where it is so go head and take her back." Caroline instructed before heading off again with Joshua Baker in tow. Melissa began walking down some random hallway and I scurried to catch up. We made it to a room with Lelany, Simon, and Mick already inside waiting for us with all of their stuff out and ready to go.

"Hello peoples" I said as they all looked up to see who had come into the room. They all waved in a greeting as I put my bag down.

"You look cute" said Mick coming over to give me a hug.

"Ha your funny I don't even have any makeup on" I said with a chuckle.

"Accept the compliment, I've seen people who look like, 'who did it and why?', without makeup" He laughed. I giggled and nodded my head, before sitting in the seat in front of Simon.

"Are you excited, Alanza?" asked Simon as he taking my hair down.

"Oh, Dios mío no tienes ni idea!" I squealed out excitedly.

"Uh yeah" chuckled Simon while getting started my hair.

"Wait hold on let her change into this first! Or your hair will be messed up later on" said Mick urgently holding up a robe.

"But Mick... fine" sighed Simon in reply. I giggled and got up making my way over to Mick. I took off my tank top, boots, and then slid off my leggings.

"Damn girl" whistled Mick jokingly.

"You like" I chuckled gesturing to my body.

"Nope, I'm gay" he said laughing.

"And taken" Simone said smiling. Mick pinched him on his butt and I giggled.

"Oh..you two are dating." I smirked.

"Yep two years" Mick grinned.

"I don't know how I do it" Simone joked.I giggled grabbing the robe from Mick and slipping it on and tying it.

"Thats adorable" I smiled before I sat back down in front of Simon and he began doing my hair
----half an hour----
One Direction's No Control played through the room as Simon continued to straighten and curl my hair and I took pictures while singing along.

"Seriously" groaned Simon.

"Shut up" I smiled. Looking down I saw it was a text message from Alejandro it said,

'Hey sexy'.

Blushing uncontrollably I smiled crazily to myself.
'Hey'

'that's all I get ;)'

'yep :)'

'okay then I c how it is. what you up to?'

'getting ready for my photoshoot'

'oh that's cool what's it for'

'my single that coming out on iTunes soon :)'

"What's with the big goofy grin on your face?" asked Lelany.

"Who you texting?" added Melissa.

"This guy Alejandro" I replied looking up from my phone.

"Is this Alejandro your boyfriend?" asked Mick.

"No, we just went on like one date but we hung out last night." I shrugged with a smile.

"Oh is he cute?" asked Lelany.

"Look for yourself" I said pulling up a picture of him from last night my head was on his chest and his arms were around me. I handed them my phone and they all gasped.

"He is gorgeous" sighed Lelany.

"Damn he is buff" added Mick, Simone cleared his throat but Mick just smiled at him.

"He plays football at UCLA" I smirked.

"Completely and utterly jealous" said Mick, with Lelany and Melissa nodding in agreement and Simone rolled his eyes.

"Come do her makeup Lelany I'm done" Said Simone he must be sick of our talking.

"Fine" she huffed coming over to do my makeup. I laughed and turned the chair around so it would be easier for her. I hummed my single to myself as she made her way over to me.
-------
"Lets go they are ready for you" said Mel. I stood up and smoothed down the back of the light grey dressI was wearing and headed out. My heels clicking on the floor announcing my presence to the crew.

"Oh you look wonderful, now we can start" said Caroline coming over to me and ushering me over to the set

"Okay so I just want you to be yourself" said Joshua and then began snapping away. I smiled and posed not really sure what do. After two hours we were finally finished and I went over to look at the ending product.
"I really like these ones." I grinned pointing out my favorites.

"Then we will consider those for the cover" said Caroline.

"But we are officially done and you can go home and get some rest" she continued putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Alright, see ya later" I waved heading back to the dressing room to collect my stuff.

"Ready" I asked Melissa.

"Yep, lets go" she replied.