Status: Under construction! Sorry its been taking me for ever to upload, I had planned on putting up about 3 more chapters at once that I had been working on but they disappeared off my computer and now I have to rewrite all of them! I HATE TECHNOLOGY :(

You and I

Shopping

Today is Tuesday and as I looked around my apartment I remembered that I was supposed to have gone furniture shopping yesterday; so I got dressed and did my hair. Once I was done I grabbed my keys and walked out to my car.I typed in furniture stores on my GPS and LA Furniture Store popped up. I drove the way it told me and made it there in 30 minutes. After I was done I had bought a rug, a mirror,some throw pillows,4 dining room chairs and matching table and the bigger pieces like a sofa that the company was delivering since my car wasn't big enough. After I paid I put all of the stuff into my car with some help of course and drove back home. I dropped my keys on the counter as well as the bags that I had in my hands and went back for the others. The guys from the store came 20 minutes later and brought in in everything putting it where it needed to go. Once they were done I went to my kitchen and made a salad.I finished eating and put my bowl in the dishwasher. I picked up the bags and place everything where it needed to go. Once I was done I was bored so I decided to search the web for some gymnastics gyms nearby.When I was about four years old I started doing rhythmic gymnastics and continued until I was 21 years old. Before I moved out here I was given an opportunity to join the United States Olympic team. But I gave that up to try out my first love. Anyways I was searching and finally found one so I decided to go check it out and see if I could practice there. I still practice every chance I get because it helps me stay in shape. I grabbed my keys and set off in my car.