Status: Under construction! Sorry its been taking me for ever to upload, I had planned on putting up about 3 more chapters at once that I had been working on but they disappeared off my computer and now I have to rewrite all of them! I HATE TECHNOLOGY :(

You and I

The Gym

I walked through the doors and seen a bunch of little girls on the mat in the center of the room.
I made my way over to the desk.
"Hello I called about half an hour ago" I said to the middle aged women behind the desk.
"Oh yes I'm Joselyn and what were you looking for again" she asked.
"Just somewhere to train, I'm a rhythmic gymnast." I explained to her.
"Oh well you came to the right place what kind of training are you looking for?" she said.
"Just a solo" she said.
"Alright well we have no classes every day at 5:00 to 7:00, that is the time we do solo and private lessons" she explained to me while typing on her computer.
"That would be great" I said.
"Alright all I need you to do is fill out this paper work." she said handing me a clipboard with 3 different papers to it.
"Thanks" I said taking a seat. I started filling out the paper work and once I was done I handed it to Joselyn.
"Is it okay if I take a walk around?" I asked.
"Yea go right on head you did fill out the waiver right.” she said.
"Yeah" I said before walking over to the mat. I watched as the little girls practiced there tumbling. Next I knew two of them made their way over to me. They all looked no older than 5 years old.
"Hello" I said bending down to their level. They stood there staring and smiling at me before on walked up to me.
"You’re pretty" she said giggling as she poked my face.
I laughed before saying, "Thank you so are you, what is your name?"
"I'm Lily, and this is my best friend Sydney" she said, before they both giggled.
"Well I'm Ally" I said smiling. Then a lady came running over.
"I'm so sorry if they bothered you" she said apologetically.
"It’s fine they are really sweet" I said standing up as she grabbed on to their hands.
"Bye Lily bye Sydney" I said giving them a smile.
"Bye Ally "I heard them while I walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry Its So short
Lily
Sydeny