Status: Under construction! Sorry its been taking me for ever to upload, I had planned on putting up about 3 more chapters at once that I had been working on but they disappeared off my computer and now I have to rewrite all of them! I HATE TECHNOLOGY :(

You and I

This Is Where It All Changed

I woke up the next morning extremely nervous. 'what if the decided not to sign me?' was the only thought running through my mind. I decided I get my mind off of it by taking a run. I got out of bed and made myself breakfast before going in the bathroom and brushing my teeth.I quickly put on some clothes(minus the ball) and slid on my Nike trainers. Once I was done I pulled my hair into a messy ponytail. After that I grabbed my key, stuck it in my shoe and grabbed my iPhone case for my arm securing it in place. I grabbed Oso's leash and attached it to his collar and headed out. Once outside I looked around before we started to jog. We ended up jogging for about an hour and when I got back to my apartment it was about 11:45. The red light on my answering machine was flashing red so I hit play and let Oso off his leash.
'Hello Ms.Rodriguez, this is Caroline Sulters an I was calling to see if you could come in at about 12:30 today we have some news you'll probably wanna hear. Give us a call back when you get this message. I picked up my house phone carrying it into the kitchen where I poured Oso some water and food.

"Hello" said Caroline.

"Hello this is Alanza Rodriguez" I said. 

"Oh hello sweetie, did you get my message we just need you to come for a little while we have things to discuss." she said. 

"Yeah I can come by 12:30 right" I asked.

"Yep see you then" she stated.

"Okay, bye" I replied

"Goodbye"she said. 

It was about 11:50 now and I decided to take a shower and get changed so I would be there at 12:30. I jumped in the shower and washed with coconut scrub , then I washed my hair with my coconut and like shampoo. After I was done I did my hair and makeup. Then went into my room and put on myclothes , before leaving my apartment. When I got to the studio I was immediately called to Carolines's office.

"Now I'm just going to get straight to the point." she said as I nodded. 

"I'm happy to announce that you will be sign with Sony Entertainment" she said smiling brightly. 

"Oh my god" I replied covering my mouth. I can't believe my dream is coming true. 

 "You gonna be okay?" she asked laughing.

"Uh yeah sorry" I replied. 

"Now we have some paperwork and your contract that our in house lawyer is going to go over with you and by the way I will be your manager." she explained to me. 

"Okay" I responded.

"Here they are this is your contract and I will leave you to fill out the paperwork." she explained before getting up to leave. A little later a older man came in and we went over the contract.

"Are you done?" she asked coming back an hour later.

"Um yeah" I said signing on the line, I officially hate contracts there is so much in them.

"Okay I will take that and now we can go over this together" she said putting the papers in a folder. We talked for while before I left. My contract was a one year contract and  the it came with a signing bonus of $500,000. Which sounded so good to me. She also explained to me how I would be meeting some of the people I was going to work with Monday. Then came my favorite news of all when I was going to record my first single. 

" Now we are going to start recording on Monday, would you like us to write the song or do you wanna do it?" she had asked me.

" I can do it" I replied. Then we kept talking and then one particular question came,"what type genre of music would you like to focus on. "

"I would like to try all of it but mostly pop and hip hop" I answered. Our meeting concluded about 20 minutes later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!!!! :)