Status: Hiatus

Our World Made Up of Lies.

Nightmare

A Year Ago

"Help!! Some one help me!!!" I screamed banging on the white door that belong to the room I woke up in. I slid down the door still banging on it, tears were making their way down my cheeks.

"Please help me!!" I screeched, the door flung open making me fall forward. There stood a tall girl with blonde hair and a tint of red, her green eyes made her face more vibrant. She was beautiful, but her outfit was slutty.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll shut the fuck up!" She hissed, I jumped back from her harsh tone.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered, she smirked and shut the door.

"I'm Heaven, your room mate." She said, she slid her arms underneath mine and pulled me up. She dragged me up to the two bed and set me down on the one next to the door. She walked back down and headed over to what I assume the closet, she walked back out with a bunch of cloths .

"Does this guy know everything about me?" I asked staring at the Slippers and hoodie, she laughed.

"Hunny, he probably watched you for months!! I know he did visit your sister, he came home smiling. The next day on the news your sister was reported raped." I froze, I looked down at the ground. The bastard raped my sister!

"Why did he kidnap me?" I asked playing with the pillow on my bed.

"You must of qualified for his game." She said shrugging her shoulders, I sighed and put the cloths on.

"What do you mean by game." I asked still not looking up at her.

"Let me put it in kid terms for ya. You qualified to play
house with him." My head snapped up and I looked up at her.

"House? Is he crazy or something?" I asked, she laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

"He is a pretty good surgeon and makes a lot of money so I don't think he is insane. He is probably not fully sane either though." She whispered to herself as though she has never thought about this herself.

"What part do I play in this game?" I whispered, she looked at me and gave me a sympathetic look.

"The mother." The white door flew open and there appeared a man he looked like any other regular man, he truly did. Then I remembered this man raped my sister.

"You bastard!" I screeched running towards him with my hands out, I was so close to him until I felt an exaggerating pain shoot up my spine. I screamed and fell to the floor having a spasm attack, I some how was just shocked with electricity. The man leaned down towards me and smiled.

"See those bracelets around your wrist?" He said, I looked down at my wrist and saw two silver bracelets on my wrist. "If I push this button," He held up a remote with his finger next to a blue button. "then it sends as much as 50,000 volts of electricity through you." I gasped and looked away.

"Now come doll, it's time for playtime." A smirk slowly creped it's way up his lips, I spit in his face.

"Fuck you!" I growled, he wiped the spit of his face and shook his finger at me.

"Naughty, naughty." He than pushed the blue button, I screeched and withered in pain.


What did I do to deserve this?

~*~*~*~*~*~

Present Time

"Alice come on we are going out!!" Heaven yelled, I stood up off my bed and tugged on my skirt. I didn't really like the outfit Heaven picked out for me but I had to wear it or else I would get in trouble. If I didn't follow the rules I would surely get it worse when it was time for 'playtime', I shuddered at even the thought of it. I walked out into the living room and saw Heaven walking around.

The only good thing about this is her, she is my savoir. She helps me every time I come back from his dreaded games, since he says I'm the mother I get worse treatment. Heaven she's the daughter, so she gets minimum treatment. I was okay with that though.

"Where are we going now?" I whined, she stopped walking around and looked at me.

"He's taking us shopping for dresses, he has a work party tonight." She said, I sighed and nodded my head. You would think he would never let us out of our room, but he does. If we ran we would be dead, all because of these Bracelets too. He bolted them into our wrist, making it so the wouldn't be that easy to come off. If we did successfully get them off, then we would probably bleed to death.

Heaven and I walked to the front door and saw Jake, that was his name, standing there waiting for us. He smiled at us and we smiled back, why? If we didn't we would get punished later. We got in his car and drove to a dress shop, we walked in and Heaven went in the directions for Juniors and I went to Womens. None of Jake's friends or family questioned how old Heaven is because she really looks 16, I sadly look like an adult.

I walked around looking for a dress Jake would approve of, I found a really cute purple one and tried it on. The dress fit his standards for the mom, it wasn't suppose to go pass your knees and it had to show cleavage. I went to find Heaven and found her trying on a white dress, I smiled and we headed towards Jake.

"Did you find the right dresses?" He asked, he always made sure it was the right one before he bought it.

"Yes we did!" I said smiling at him, I always acted liked this only to be on his good list. If you were good the more privileges you got , so far I have as many as Heaven. Almost. She's allowed to do a lot, only because she has been here longer. Eight years to be exact.

"Then let's go." He said, we reluctantly followed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Have you ever seen some one get Tased?
Well that is how I imagined what Alice looked like when she got tased :D
Anyways first chapter on our sequel!!! Woo hoo
Comment Bitches!!!
xoxoTanisha