Status: Hiatus

Our World Made Up of Lies.

Grenade

"Justin!!" I screamed, I reached my hand forward in an effort to reach his arm. I cried out in pain as the weight of the car crushed my leg, a sob escaped my lips. Tears were running down my face as I stared into Justin's brown eyes, he was upside down in his Range Rover passed out as I was a foot away with a Mercedes on top of my left leg. I tried to pull my leg out from underneath the car and cried out when I felt my leg dislocate from my hip, I bite my lip and pull my leg even more. I heard an ambulance coming from behind me, I shoved at the car on top of my left leg with my hands.

"Justin!!" I yelled, I looked back at him and saw he was opening his eyes. "Justin, wake up!!" I shoved at the car harder, Justin shook his head and realized what happened. He took his seatbelt off and kicked the driver's door open and crawled out.

"Justin!" I screamed, he looked around and saw me. He ran towards me and landed on his knee in front of me, he started pushing the car off my leg. If he was Superman the car would have been off me by now, but he wasn't. I cried while he cradled my face whispering encouragement into my ear, I grabbed his face and kissed him hard.

"I love you Justin, I really do." I whispered on his lips, I pulled away closed my eyes.

"Alice!" I heard Justin screaming, I kept my eyes closed and I felt myself slipping away.

I was dying from blood loss I knew it, I was leaving my family. Worst of all I was leaving my husband and little girl. My little girl isn't going to have a mother.


|||| 4minutes before the wedding |||||

I pulled my dress on as I smiled like a fool, I looked in the mirror sitting in front of me. I smiled at the mirror and smiled, my hair looked amazing and matched my whole set back style I was going for. I stood up and grabbed my bouquet and walked out the door that led me outside. I've always wanted to get married outside some where beautiful because I have always loved nature, I picked this spot because it was just breath taking! I smiled and walked up to my father, James, and hooked arms with him. I looked up into his blue eyes that were copies of mine, I smiled up at him and he smiled down at me with his crooked smile.

I heard A Little Piece of Heaven start playing and walked down the small entry toward Justin, who looked amazing. I smiled at him and he smiled back, we stopped in front of Justin and I turned to my father. I kissed him on the cheek and hugged him.

"I'll always be your little girl, I promise." I whispered before turning around and facing Justin, I stepped up to where he was and smiled.

"Are you ready?" He whispered, I smiled and nodded my head. Justin intertwined our fingers and stared into my eyes. I've been ready for this day since I was 5, the year I met him.

|||||||

"Congrats!! Alice, or should I say Mrs. Sullivan?" Zacky said hugging me, I giggled and hugged him back. I stepped back and saw my sister with her girlfriend, I frowned at Daniel or what ever her name was. I looked to my side at Justin, my husband, I smiled at him and he smiled back. I kissed him and grabbed him and ran towards the area where everyone was dancing, I heard Bruno Mar's song Grenade start playing and smiled up at Justin. We danced for what seemed like forever until my dad asked to dance with me, Justin let go of me and stepped back. Soon everyone stopped and stared at us, Bob Carlisle's song [i/ Butterfly Kisses started to play and I started crying, I was never the typed to listen to country but I adored this song.

My dad started singing along which made me cry even hard, I rested my head on my dad's shoulder and danced with him while he sang in my ear. It lasted forever the moment was amazing and special. I knew a lot of people were taking a whole bunch of pictures, (Roxy) I was gonna make a scrap book after this. When the song stopped I kissed my dad's cheek and stepped away, I walked up to Justin and hugged him.

"I have something to tell you." I whispered and looked up at him, he rubbed my cheek and kissed me lightly.

"What is it bunny?" He asked me, laying his head on mine. I looked up at him and grabbed his hand.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered, Justin's eyes got huge, and I saw tears welling up in his eyes. He grabbed my face and kissed it, of course I kissed back.

"I'm gonna be a daddy." He whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blah, gonna end this soon :\
I'll fix everything later I'm tired
Check out my other stories?
xxTanisha