Status: Hiatus

Our World Made Up of Lies.

Can't stand it "Edited"

I was so happy being back at home with my family, I felt safe now. My family took Heaven in after I gave them her back story, she was so happy. She is moving in with Justin and I. Justin and I are going to get married in two days, this time someone is gonna be with me at all times. I was sitting in front of my dad's pool with Justin relaxing and enjoying every moment. Roxy invited her girlfriend Desi over to meet the family, I don't really have a problem with her dating a girl, I just have a problem with who it is. Roxy has told me all about her and showed me pictures, I instantly grew to not like her. I was scared this Desi girl was going to steal my sister from me, I wasn't about to lose her again either.

I smiled and laid my head on Justin's chest and sighed.

"I'm so glad you're home, I've missed you so much!" Justin said running his hands through my hair, I smiled and kissed him.

"I've been going crazy without you." I whispered, he smiled and kissed me again. I laid my head back and closed my eyes, I heard the sliding door open and looked to see who it was.

"Hey RJ, what up?" I asked sitting up, she smiled and bit her lip.

"Desi is here!" She said excitedly, I jumped up and ran into the house and when I saw Desi I smirked.

"Wow, she really is something." I scoffed.

"Desi come meet my sister and brother-in-law!" She yelled, the girl turned around from talking to Zacky and Matt to look at us. She smiled and walked over to us.

"Hi I'm Desi, it's a pleasure to meet you." She said holding her hand out, I smirked.

"First thing you need to know about my family is this, you hurt anyone and I'll bash your ugly face in. Second, you hurt my sister, and I'll kill you ." I sneered getting up in her face, Justin pulled me away from her.

"Come on stop,I wanna hug her." Justin said pulling me away from her, he smiled at her and pulled her into a hug. They pulled away and I hugged Justin from the side and glared at Desi, I sighed and looked around the room. I saw Heidi and Harley sitting on a couch whispering with each other. They came back from Chris's a while ago, they were still ignoring me and it hurt my heart. I walked over to them and sat down next to them, I smiled as the looked up but it left my face with they looked away and started talking again.

"Hey you guys, I've missed you so much!!" I said, I hugged Heidi but she pushed me away with a disgusted look on her face. I felt tears welling up in the corners of my eyes.

"You have no right to hug me!!" She snapped.

"Heidi Ann Sullivan you do not talk to your Aunt like that!" Roxy yelled, I held my hand up for her to stop.

"Stop Roxy, she obviously has a reason for these actions. I want to know what those reasons are." I said looking at Heidi. "You know you can tell me anything right, Heidi?" I asked her, she scowled and looked away.

"Yes." She mumbled.

"So can you tell me?" I asked her, she shook her head. "You know my mom always told me that if I couldn't tell her what was wrong,than she wouldn't be able to help. I want to help Heidi but I can't do that unless you tell me what's wrong, why you and Harley don't like me anymore." I pleaded with her, she looked at Harley then the two looked at me. I don't really know if I could handle what they were about to tell me, I just never thought this would happen.

Damn,I think wishing on that shooting star a couple years ago made my life an even bigger hell it already was, I can't handle all this on my shoulders right now. I just couldn't !
♠ ♠ ♠
sososososos sorry for the wait, I was taking a break from Mibba because of Finals and Christmas and New Year's, also because there just isn't that much comments as we use to get from our first story. It kinda is discouraging me D:

I have some bad news and some good news;
BAD:Jake is gonna come and stirr up shit in probably four more chapters; and if the story doesn't get more comments my updates will become slower :/
GOOD: I am thinking about publishing this story, well the first one. I just gotta talk with my writing buddy and stuff, see what she thinks. :D

So Comment.Subscribe.
xoxoxTanisha