Status: Hiatus

Our World Made Up of Lies.

Dr. Bieber

I laid on my side and played with Justin's new hair cut, I missed his old hair style but this one made him look more sexy. I looked up at me through his eyelashes and pecked my lips, I smiled down at him.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked, I thought about it for a little while.

"I wanna go on a date before we get married tomorrow!!" I yelled, he smiled and laughed.

"Ok, how about you go get dressed and I'll get everything ready for our unexpected date." He said, I smiled and jumped up and ran towards my closet looking through cloths, I already took a shower this morning so I just need to get dressed.

When I finished getting dressed I smiled and walked downstairs to see Justin was talking with my Uncle Matt.

"Hey Matt what are you doing here?" I asked, he looked up at me.

"Just came to drop off some things." He said, he then looked at Justin and smiled. "See you later Bieber!" He said before walking out, I turned to Justin and smiled.

"You ready gorgeous?" He asked me, I nodded vigorously and hooked my arm with his and walked out the door. I got in his car and turned his radio up listening to his new song Dr. Bieber, I laughed because I thought this song was way different from any of his others. He got in and smiled when he heard the song, I laughed and turned it down, he leaned over and kissed my lips.

"I love you." he whispered, I smiled and kissed him one more time.

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Subscribe?

Tanisha