‹ Prequel: Forbidden Love
Status: It's a coming along

The Right Love

Remembering High School

We were all at Jimmy and Leana's house watching Grease like we used to in High School. The guys usually put up a fight because of it but then they realized how like the T-Birds they were and then they would watch it and sing with us.

"Hey, remember when we tried out for Grease in High School" I asked.
"Yeah, and it's even funnier that we got the parts we wanted" Matt said laughing.
"Yeah and I remember who made us do it" Zack said. I smiled and laughed.
"Hey you had fun" I said.
"True" Zack said as we watched Grease and all probably thought back to high school.

Flashback

We were all walking to our lockers when I saw a poster that caught my eye. I smiled and I turned around to face them.

"We should try out for Grease" I said pointing to the poster that said Auditions for Grease are after school today, make sure you have a song and an idea on who you want to be.
"That sounds like fun" Jimmy said smiling and putting his arm around me.
"Come on guys, it will be fun" I said.
"Singing your favorite songs" Jimmy said.
"I'll do it, but I pick my own song" Brian said. I smiled and looked at Zack, Matt, Val, Johnny and Sammy to see if they will be on board.
"Okay" Sammy said and I smiled.
"Fine" Val said.
"As long as I get to sing Grease Lightning" Matt said.
"Okay, just give me a list of songs you guys minus Brian want to sing and I'll print them out in Study Hall with Jimmy" I said.
"Okay" everyone said.
"Just pick one for me" Johnny said. I smiled knowing what one I was going to pick for Johnny. Jimmy and I walked to the Library and I went to a computer and printed out the songs everyone wanted.

"You know, Brian is probably going to do Summer Loving with you" Jimmy said.
"Nah, I don't think so" I said as I printed out Sandy. Hopefully Zack wouldn't sing Sammy. Soon school was over and we were all walking down to the Auditorium. I handed everyone their songs and Johnny just shook his head and laughed. When I handed Zack his, I leaned in to whisper to him.
"Don't sing Sammy, like you do at home" I said.
"And if I do, you may come onstage and smack me" he said. I smiled and we all just talked for a little while and then I remembered I never printed myself out a song. I put my hand to my forehead.

"What's wrong sis" Zack asked.
"I forgot to print myself a song" I said.
"I got it for you" Brian said handing me a paper and Jimmy was right. I rolled my eyes and noticed Michelle there and looked at Sammy and Val and they just both rolled their eyes too. Ms. Bean came down the hall and she stopped when she saw the 8 of us standing there.
"Shocking to see you 8 here, but I'm glad" Ms. Bean said smiling and opening up the auditorium. She was pretty much all of our English teacher except Johnny unless he had her a different time then us. We walked in and she handed us papers that we had to fill out. We all filled out the characters we wanted not wanting any one to know. But I knew that Sammy was going to try out for Sandy and Zack was gonna be Danny and Brian was probably going to be Kinickey. I brought up all the things looking to see who wanted to be who. Like I guess Sammy wanted to be Sandy, Zack wanted to be Danny, and Brian wanted to be Kinickey. I set them up and went back to sit with my friends.

"So why is the whore here" I asked shifting my eyes toward Michelle.
"Who knows" Sammy said. Once everyone had the papers up on the stage Ms. Bean took them and stood back up.
"Okay so when I call your name you may sing with a partner or alone but you must state your name and what song you are singing" Ms. Bean said sitting down and going through the papers and pulling out one.
"Johnny Seward" she said. Johnny stood up and walked up to the stage and up the steps. He stood in front of Ms. Bean.
"I'm Johnny Seward and I'm going to sing Beauty School Dropout" he said and we were all in aw. Then she called Michelle.

"I'm Michelle Dibenedetto and I'm singing Worse Thing That I Could Do" she said. Sammy, Val and I laughed.
"What a perfect song considering it can't get any more worse since she already slept with my boyfriend" I said. She sang and we all rolled our eyes and made snide comments. Brian came over.
"So ready to sing our song" Brian asked.
"Is this a way to get me Haner" I asked him.
"No" he stuttered and walked over to Zack and sat down. Then she called Matt.
"Hi I'm Matt Sanders and I'm going to be singing Grease Lightning" Matt said and started to sing. Then it was Val's turn and she had fun singing Sandre Dee. Then Zack and I crossed my fingers hoping Zack doesn't start singing Sammy.

"Oh Sandy baby someday when high-yi school is done. Somehow, someway, our two worlds will be one. In heaven, forever and ever we will be. Oh please say you'll stay oh Sam. Sandy" Zack sang. I looked over at Sammy who wasn't even listening which was a good thing. Then they called up Sammy and she started to sing Hopelessly Devoted and Val rolled her eyes.
"What she picked it" I said.
"Figures" Val said laughing.
"Brian Haner" Ms. Bean called. Brian came over and pulled me up.
"I'm going to be singing the song with Stacie" Brian said.
"Okay state your names" Ms. Bean said.
"Brian Haner Junior" Brian said.
"Stacie Baker" I said.
"And we are singing Summer Loving" Brian said as we started to sing. It was pretty fun and I loved it. We finished and she called some other people up and finally last but not least.
"Jimmy" she said.
"Here" Jimmy said jumping up to the stage.
"I'm Jimmy Sullivan and I'm singing We Got Together" Jimmy said. He started to sing and when another person was suppose to come in Val, Sammy and I jumped up and soon everyone in our group was singing with Jimmy. Ms. Bean was smiling and then she told us she'll let us know who was in it tomorrow just look on the door and sign next to the part.

"Oh my god that was so much fun" I said laughing as we walked out of the auditorium.
"Indeed, thanks for your help guys" Jimmy said hugging us all. The next day we all ran to the auditorium and we all got the main characters. When we were in English Matt asked Ms. Bean why did we get the parts and she simply said it was because she wanted to make it like true high school friends that's why and if we didn't jump up there with Jimmy we wouldn't have got them.

End Flashback


"Thanks to us jumping up and singing with Jimmy we would have never been stars" Val said.
"I remember going to see that and laughing at how well each person you guys got and it gave Bri an excuse to make out with Stacie" Leana said.
"Shut up" Brian said blushing.
"I knew you always had a thing for my sister" Zack said making us all laugh.
"Hey hey, Stacie was my lover first and then Sammy was my second lover back off boys" Jimmy said putting his arm around the both of us. When it got to the end we all sang along with it and it was just like high school.
♠ ♠ ♠
I figured to write any way

RIP Jimmy we all miss you