‹ Prequel: Forbidden Love
Status: It's a coming along

The Right Love

Abby turns 2

Kaylee and Brian III were a month old and Brian, Bentley, The twins and I were at Zack and Sammy's getting ready for Abby's 2nd birthday. She was running around with Bentley and Zack was trying to get her into a dress while she was naked.

"Abby, come to daddy, just because it's your birthday doesn't mean you can run around in your birthday suit" Zack yelled as he chased after a giggling Abby. Bentley stopped her and pushed her to the ground. I looked at him and saw Sammy run to the bathroom.

"Bentley James" I said.
"What mommy" he said and Sammy dragged me into the bathroom and I grabbed her hair as she puked. Zack picked up a crying Abby.
"Bentley James Haner, say you are sorry to your cousin" Zack said.
"No" Bentley said and ran away. Brian walked down the stairs after putting Brian and Kaylee in a crib into a room so they could sleep. Sammy continued to throw up.

"You okay sissy poo" I asked her.
"No" Sammy said. I heard a smash, I looked out the door and saw Bentley standing by a broken vase.
"Brian, go deal with your son" I said to him.
"Please don't tell me that was my favorite vase I put my flowers Zack gives me in there" Sammy asked.
"Why should I deal with our son" Brian asked.
"Because I am holding your sister's hair so go deal with your son" I said to him getting annoyed. Brian walked away grumbling something about when he is being a brat he is his son.

"Can we go to the store" Sammy asked as she brushed her teeth.
"Of course we can" I said as I heard Bentley crying and Brian talking to him. I grabbed Brian's keys and walked out the door to his car.
-----------------------
Brian's Point Of View

"Bentley James, do you want to be in time out" I asked him. He shook his head and started to cry some more.
"Then go say your sorry to Abby and then say sorry to Uncle Zack for breaking the vase and stop being a brat on your cousins birthday" I said to him. He looked up at me with tear filled green eyes and pouted.
"Do I have to daddy" Bentley asked.
"Yes or you'll be in time out the whole time during Abby's party" I said to him. He started to pout more and I just rolled my eyes and pointed toward the stairs where Zack went to get Abby dressed. Bentley walked up the stairs and sniffled and I grabbed the dust pan and started to sweep up the broken vase. I heard Bentley talking to Zack and saying sorry to Abby.

"You forgiven" Abby said and then I heard Zack say now hug and I'm guessing they did because they both came downstairs with holding hands and smiling. Even though there was a three year age difference they were still cute as can be. I looked around the house and wondered where Sammy and Stacie went but I figured they went to go get more things for Abby's party. Abby came into the kitchen as I threw away the broken glasses.

"Uncle Bri, wook" Abby said spinning around in her pretty purple dress.
"Aww how pretty Abby" I said and picked her up.
"I'm two today" Abby said holding up her fingers.
"Yes you are" I said kissing her cheek. She smiled and wiggled and I put her down and she ran into the living room where Pinkly, Icky, Mickey, Minnie and Majesty were in and started to play with Bentley and the dogs.
"Is Matt bringing Bella" I asked.
"Yeah, but they are going some where" Zack said as he pointed to the dogs.
"Oh let them run around" I said.
"Fine but if Majesty gets into the cake it's your fault" Zack said as we heard the door open and close and saw Stacie and Sammy walk into the bathroom.

"I can't believe your getting married to my sister again in two weeks" Zack said.
"I know, Stacie wanted to wait until Val and Leana have their babies but they said no so then Stacie went with them to get their dresses resized" I said.
"Well it be weird to have your ring off just for the ceremony" Zack asked.
"Yeah it will but at least all of our friends will see us get married" I said as I handed Zack the pin the tale on the donkey game.
----------------------
Stacie's Point Of View

I sat on the tub as we waited for the buzzer to go off.

"Looks like the day the twins were born and your birthday might give you what you want" I said to Sammy pointing to her belly.
"Oh I know" Sammy said. Finally the buzzer went off and Sammy looked at the stick. I looked over her shoulder and we both smiled at the same time.

"Happy birthday Abby, you get either a brother or a sister" I said and Sammy rolled her eyes and hit me.
"Oh shush up you" Sammy said and I laughed. She ran into her bedroom and she told me she put it in Zack's shirt drawer so when he changes he'll be able to find it. I went to check on Kaylee and Brian and they were still sound asleep. I went downstairs and noticed that Zack and Brian were throwing balloons at each other.

"Okay children, I expect this from Jimmy, Bentley and Abby but not you two" I said laughing grabbing the balloons and taping them up. Soon it was all decorated and Jimmy was showing up with Leana who was getting a belly.
"Hello little baby Sullivan" I said to her tummy. Leana laughed and Jimmy put the present on the table.

"Uncle Immy" Abby said running out and jumping onto his leg. Jimmy picked her up and spun her around.
"Happy birthday Abby" Jimmy said.
"Tank you" Abby said hugging Jimmy. Then Val came in with her six month belly.
"I can't wait till our babies fall in love" I said to her.
"I know I can't wait either and Abby is gonna fall in love with Jimmy's babies" Val said laughing.
"No way is either Brian or Kaylee dating Matt's kid" Brian said.
"Aww come on" I said and soon everyone was there and Abby had fun chasing after everyone. Then she opened her presents and Brian and I got her a princess outfit that said Daddy's little Princess and she loved it. She took off her dress and put it on. Zack and Sammy face palmed and we just laughed.

"Abby" I said laughing as I helped her fix her princess outfit.
"Yeah Auntie" she said looking at me with green eyes.
"You can't just change in front of people" I said laughing still. Abby just smiled and Brian ran up the stairs as soon as I heard crying.
"Super Uncle" Abby said laughing. A few minutes later Brian came down with Kaylee and Brian III and I grabbed Brian III.

"My cousins" Abby said kissing their foreheads.
"My brother and sister and cousin" Bentley said hugging Abby and then kissing Kaylee and Brian.
"So cute" Val, Leana and Lacey said. We all partied some more and then Zack changed Bentley and Abby into their bathing suits and we all went swimming while I made sure the twins were okay. Abby was surely going to remember her birthday when she turned 2.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next up Brian and Stacie's big wedding :D