‹ Prequel: Forbidden Love
Status: It's a coming along

The Right Love

Jimmmy told you so Sammy

So it's now September and Val had her little baby boy named Cameron Jacob Sanders and he had Matt's dimples. I held Kaylee toward him when he was born and said that was your future husband and both Matt and Brian shook their heads. Sammy was pretty big for being four months pregnant and she wasn't telling us why.

"So Sammy my love" Jimmy said to her.
"Yes Jimmy my love" Sammy said back to him.
"Why are you so much bigger at four months then my Leana and Val and Stacie was" Jimmy asked.
"No reason" Sammy said.
"There is a reason" Jimmy said. Just then my lovely brother walked in.

"How is my wife and my three babies doing" Zack said as he went to over to Sammy and rubbed her belly. Sammy glared at Zack and we all started to laugh.
"You weren't suppose to tell any one" Sammy glared at him.
"Opps" Zack said.
"Ha, who called it" Jimmy asked.
"Shut up Jimmy" Sammy said.
"Nope cuz I said you were gonna have triplets and you are going to have triplets" Jimmy said doing a dance.
"Yes and after the triplets are born, Zack's getting fixed" Sammy said.
"What no" Zack said.

"Yes" Sammy said. Zack shook his head and covered his crotch.
"No" Zack said hiding behind me.
"Your sister isn't going to help you" Sammy said.
"Yes she is right sissy poo" Zack said.
"I don't know, that sounds like a good idea" I said looking at Brian who went wide eyed and shook his head no.
"Zack and Brian are going to get fixed" Jimmy said dancing around.

"You keep this up James, we'll convince Leana to get you fixed" Sammy said to him.
"Psht, she wants many babies" Jimmy said.
"Still we can convince her" I said.
"No you won't" Jimmy said pulling us to him and we both felt two little feet kick us and Sammy cringed.
"Six feet kicking is not fun, four feet kicking isn't fun either" Sammy said.
"Aww my poor sister in law" I said hugging her again. She rolled her eyes and sat down.

"Just think you two, if you get fixed then you both won't have to wear condoms any more" I said. Brian smirked.
"Sign me up" he said sitting down next to me. Zack looked like he was still thinking.
"No more spending money on condoms" Sammy said, "I get to feel the real you instead of a piece of rubber between you and me." Brian shuddered and I chuckled.
"But what if I want more babies" Zack said. Sammy glared at him.
"No" she said and then made a scissor motion with her hands.
"Fine, I'll get fixed" Zack said sadly. Sammy smiled and did a little dance.

"I'll set you up for the snip snip appointment when we get home" Sammy said. Zack groaned and sat down. The rest of the day went like this with Jimmy saying he told Sammy so and I'm so glad we didn't bet on it.
♠ ♠ ♠
still sick but what ever....i know it's shor tbut its just a filler