‹ Prequel: Forbidden Love
Status: It's a coming along

The Right Love

Facing the parents

We got home from Vegas and picking up Bentley and he was super excited to know his mommy and daddy got married.

"Why couldn't I come" Bentley asked.
"Because you are to young, but don't worry, you'll get to be in mommy and daddy's big wedding to make Grandma Baker happy" I said.
"Okay" Bentley said as we pulled up to the house and I saw my parents car and Mattie's car in the drive way.

"You think Zack told them" I asked Brian.
"I don't know, hopefully they are here to see Abby" Brian said.
"Yeah, let's hope" I said as we both got out of the car as quiet as we could. We opened the door and I'm surprised Mickey, Minnie, Icky and Majesty didn't start barking when we walked threw the door.

"COme on Abby, say it again for Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Mattie" Zack said holding onto Abby. I stood at the bottom of the stairs and watched for a second.
"Dada" Abby said and Zack cheered and the family moved closer.
"Come on" I whispered to Brian who was holding Bentley.
"Auntie Sammy" Bentley said. I started running up the stairs as soon as Sammy saw me.
"Get back here" Sammy said as I got to the stairs and then saw the carpet.

"Get off me" I said.
"Not until you explain why you went to Vegas to get married to my brother and after all I've done for you, you couldn't bring me with you" Sammy said.
"Because" I said.
"THat is no reason, we had it all planned out that you and Brian would check the Bouquet and garter and we worked really hard for that" Sammy yelled.
"I'm sure Zack was hard" I said as she pushed my face into the carpet.
"That's besides the point" Sammy said.
"Umm Zack, your wife is killing our sister" Mattie said.

"I promise" I said but was met with carpet again. I guess Sammy was really mad at me.
"Sis, get off my wife" Brian said.
"And you" Sammy said getting off and then I heard another thunk. Man Sammy was on a roll.
"What about me" Brian said.
"You didn't tell me your plan" Sammy said.
"I didn't know that she was going to chose me" Brian said. I looked up and saw Zack holding Abby.
"Now see here Abby, Daddy will do ass kicking if a boy hurts you but so won't mommy" Zack said.
"Give me her" I said taking Abby so I'm safe from getting tackled again. Zack moved her away from me and I pouted.
"Nope, you deserve this" Zack said.
'Meany" I said. Then we hard a loud smack.
"OW you mother fucker that hurt" Brian said.
"Okay hold her" Zack said handing me Abby.

"Sammy, what did I tell you about hitting your brother" Zack said picking her up and bringing her downstairs.
"By the way, mommy can't wait to see you" Zack said.
"You are 28 and your still calling mom, mommy" I said.
"Shut up" Zack said. I went over to Brian and looked at his face where there was a slight hand print forming.
"Are you okay" I asked him.
"She hits hard" Brian said. I stood over him and held out my hands for him to take so I could help him up.

"Thank you Mrs. Haner" Brian said leaning over and kissing me.
"Umm if you two want to live" Mattie said. I looked over at my younger brother.
"What you mean" I asked him.
"Mom is pissed, Sammy is pissed, dad is just being dad and Zack finds Sammy angry super hot so yeah" Mattie said.
"Ew" Brian and I said.
"Zachary James Baker, stop trying to undress your wife in front of us" mom yelled. I stepped closer to Brian knowing how mad mom is.

"Darling" dad said. I took a deep breath and went downstairs.
"Daddy" I said sweetly.
"Yes honey" dad said.
"Your not mad at you" I asked again with a sweet voice.
"Of course not" Dad said hugging me.
"How could you get married in Vegas without letting any one know" mom said.
"Papa Gates and Suzy knew" I said.
"His parents knew but I didn't" Mom said.
"To tell you the truth mom, I knew you would tell Zack" I said.
"I would, yeah I would tell your brother" Mom said. Bentley came out of the kitchen and tugged on my pant leg.

"Mommy, what's Uncle Zack and Aunt Sammy doing in the kitchen, are they wrestling" Bentley asked.
"Zachary" mom and I said at the same time.
"Busy" Zack said.
"Get your dick out of my sister in law and come in here and face mommy" I said.
"No I don't want to face mommy" Zack said.
"Then you'll deal with me" I said storming in the kitchen but Brian stopped me.
"I wanna yell at him for making our son see that" Brian said.
"Then do it" I said and went back into the living room. I heard some one hit the ground.

"Think of who walks in before you stick it in" Brian said.
"Come on dude, don't cock block me" Zack said.
"Too late" Brian said.
"But I don't want to go out there with a boner in front of my mommy" Zack said. Mom just looked at the kitchen and laughed.
"Honey it's not like I haven't woken you up for school and saw your morning wood" mom said.
"Mom" Zack said slightly annoyed.
"Wait, didn't you wake him up once when he was moaning Sammy's name" I asked mom.
"Yes I did and then I told him why don't you just do her already" Mom said.
"Mother" Zack said coming into the living room fully clothed and bright red with Brian behind him.

"Aren't you suppose to be mad at Stacie" Zack said.
"I promise we'll have a big wedding" I said.
"Okay, as long as you do that and don't run off to Vegas again then I'm okay with it" mom said hugging me. Brian finally clued in on what I said.
"Dude, you were having wet dreams about my sister" Brian said.
"Yes and now he can full fill his wet dreams" I said and Zack smacked me lightly.
"Zachary, no hitting your sister" mom said.
"Yeah Zachary" I said. He stuck his tongue out at me and dad went over to Brian.

"Next time you decide to go to Vegas with my little girl, call and ask me if you can marry her first" dad said.
"Don't worry umm dad" Brian said with a questioning tone.
"Welcome to the family boy" dad said hugging him.
"Where was my welcome to the family" Sammy said.
"Umm you were undressing Zack with your eyes when they said it" I said.
"No I wasn't" Sammy deafened.
"Yeah you were" Zack, Mattie, Brian, mom, dad and I said.
"Yeah" Bentley said just randomly add in.
"Not fair" Sammy said.
"Life isn't fair sissy poo" I said hugging her.
"I'm still mad at you" Sammy said pushing me away.
"I love you too" I said. She laughed and then my parents had to leave. As soon as they were out the door Zack spoke up.

"So when are you moving out" Zack said.
"Ass hole, I was trying to sneak out and move out but my lovely son made our presence known" I said.
"Well hurry up" Zack said, "I want you out by time we put Abby down for a nap."
"Well you know the cook out is here today right" I said.
"Fuck, out now" Zack said.
"Why" I asked.
"Because someone didn't let me finish" Zack said glaring at Brian.
"Okay okay, we'll go. I'm taking Abby with me" I said going over to the play pen.
"Good" Zack said.
"I still live here, no sex on the couch" I said.
"Fuck you, I'll do it where ever I want" Zack said as he handed us Abby's diaper bag and car seat and pushed us out the door. I heard the click of the lock and I laughed because I still had a key. I walked up to the window and tapped on it showing him my keys. He mouthed fuck and walked away then we heard a bang against the door.

"Idiot the back is always unlocked" I said going to my car and helping Brian with the kids.
"We should have another one" Brian said.
"Not right now" I said.
"Umm, what if I forgot something" Brian said. I looked at him confused.
"At the hotel" Brian said. I just looked at him and shook my head getting in the passenger seat.

"So Bentley where do you want to go" I asked him.
"Uncle Jimmy's" Bentley said.
"Alright, to Jimmy's we go. Should give them enough time to finish" I said.
"Dada" Abby said and started to cry. Bentley leaned over and handed her a binky.
"Aww" I said as I watched him being the caring cousin he is.

"Just think, when she was born, he didn't want to share any of us" Brian said.
"Just like you can't share your hair products" I said.
"That's different" Brian said as we made it to Jimmy's.