Status: This story is updated mostly :)

This Ain't a Fairytale

It was really hard having a famous brother.
I couldn't go to school.I had to be home schooled with him.
And of course he got all of the attention.
My name is Kate Bieber, and my brother is Justin Drew Bieber.
You know the teen pop singer that is taking over the world.
Every girl wants him,every guy hates him.
The most annoying thing about having a twin brother was, the fact that all they ever do is play video games.
Justin always had his friend Ryan over, and they would play them 24/7 but I didn't mind. I had this thing for Ryan. But Justin didn't know either did Ryan.

Right now we are on tour with Justin, and Ryan is here. We are in Paris, France for the final stop of the my world tour. As soon as we go back home to Canada, it's going to be the same, I be Justin's slave, do everything he tells me to. While my mother yells and abuses me, but there is something that is going to be different, I'm going to try and get in with Ryan.

Disclaimer: I own the plot, and Kate and everyone I make up.
I don't own Justin Bieber, and I may get some facts wrong about his life, but please
don't hate. And I suck at descriptions so please give it a shot.

Love Jess.