Status: This story is updated mostly :)

This Ain't a Fairytale

Secrets, Lies and Sins

Kate’s P.O.V

New york was the most beautiful city in America, and we were there now, I loved it here there was so much Starbucks, and so many stores filled with clothes that I would just want to fill my wardrobe with, everytime we came here from Justin’s tour I would drag Ryan along, and it used to be so much fun, and I always wanted to share a kiss with him in times square but it wouldn’t happen, because back then we weren’t dating.

But right now, I was standing in the middle of times square my forehead against Ryan’s he was smiling at me, “I love you” said Ryan and rubbed his nose against mine making me twitch and then blush, “I love you too” I spoke, and leaned in and kissed his lips lightly, and I could feel those sparks that I always felt when I was with him, the sparks of perfection.
I knew I was in love with Ryan Butler, and I was hoping that he was in love with me too.

“Come on we better get back to the bus for the interview” I said and let go of one of Ryan’s hands and slowly started walking back towards Madison Square Garden,
Justin had been filming this whole tour for his Never Say Never movie coming out, everyone wanted to know about Justin Bieber the famous boy that became famous through youtube, they had interviewed everyone this whole tour, from back home and from on the bus, except for me, my mum said I was to sit in the room or go out while they were around, I had to act like I didn’t exist, because there would be so many questions about why I haven’t been singing or why I am not in all of Justin’s music videos, or why they have never heard of me before. I should be everywhere as Justin Bieber’s twin sister, the other Bieber, or like they call Frankie Jonas, the Bonus Jonas.

“The venue is around the corner, we aren’t a couple there remember” Ryan whispered,
I nodded and let go of his hand and we slowly walked side by side with the temptation to touch each other not caring if we get caught.

--

Justin’s P.O.V

I was going to have a party tonight in new york, everyone was going to be there because I had sold out Madison Square Garden, and it was something to celebrate, I told Kate she had to come no matter what our mother said, I needed my twin sister to be there, because tonight I was going to do something special, I was going to tell the world. I was going to tell them all that my sister was Kate Bieber and she was amazing and I love her more then I love any other member of my family, she is basically the best girl in my life.

“Kate” I spoke as I walked into the bunk area, and pulled the curtain from her bunk and she wasn’t there, but there was a note sitting there on her bed, and there was a box next to it filled with them, should I read them? I am her twin brother I should know everything, because she basically knows everything about me.

I sat down in the bunk and opened the letter that was out of the box, the writing was perfectly written and I straight away noticed the writing but I was denying that it belonged to Ryan.

Dear Kate,

I want you to know that tonight at Justin’s party I want to just spend the whole night with you,
You are everything to me, I love you so much.
I feel bad for not telling your brother but somethings he doesn’t need to know, he wouldn’t understand the way I feel though.
Tonight at the party we will sneak outside the back, like we discussed and we will share that moment we share nearly everynight when Chaz finally falls asleep,
Can’t wait for it babe.

Love Ryan x


I stared at the letter, did my best friend really write this? How could he have sexual feelings for my sister, she was my fucking sister.
I grabbed the box and carried it and placed it under my bed and made sure it was completely out of sight, and then I thought of ways I could get back at Ryan for doing this to me, there has to be a way, and then I thought of a way, I was going to make everyone know about their ways of sneaking around, and having a relationship without everyone knowing, I am going to announce it tonight, at the party in front of everyone.

I heard the tour bus door open, and Ryan and Kate walked in right behind each other,
“Hey man” said Ryan and walked over to me,
I fake smiled at him and high fived him “Ready for tonight?” I asked,
“Yeah man, it’s going to be great” he said,
I nodded “It will be a night we will always remember” I said with a devilish grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the terribleness, but I want the secret out in the open it might be easier to write.

comments = a WAY better update.

Jess x