Status: In Progress

The Sun & Moon

Reunited

Sunna’s POV

“No way…” I said completely immobilized at what I saw. She looks just like me in blonde hair with yellow eyes. But this is not possible. She…She can’t be here! They’re not real! They can’t be…

“Sunna. SuNNA! What’s wrong!?” exclaimed Derek at me. I really don’t know what he means but the sooner I coped up with what’s happening… I blacked out.

***DREAM

It is dark. I can’t see anything.

Where am I?

My child, the time has come…” [a voice from a far said.

Who’s there? What do you mean the time has come? For what?

Silence overwhelmed the entire place.

Hello? Hello?

Then, out of nowhere, a scene flashed before my very eyes…

It was some sort of extravagant celebration. Everyone rejoiced like they’ve won. A castle so big was filled with millions of people overcrowding two rooms of different colors, signs, and structures.

I was instantly filled with curiosity as a man held two necklaces high. The people shouted even more as the man placed the necklaces upon two babes held by two different mothers. The necklaces seem familiar somehow… Where have I seen them?


“From one King
Bores two Priestesses
From two Mothers
Bores the signal

Hatred, pain, and despair
Replaced by hope
No one can compare

One the Sun
One the Moon
When united
Destroys Haleos.

By the end
How it’s told
A power they only conceive
Shall vanquish all bad from good
Bringing back peace and prosperity”

What’s this? A poem?

“The prophecy tablet... The scene you witnessed is the day you and your sister were born, my Princess. This is the day when the prophecy started. A very familiar voice suddenly said on my left.

I turned to that side with wide eyes. It’s the guy who told me everything, the guy who saved me from my dream, the guy who was the reason why my family was torn apart. I started to cry again as I remembered the horrific scene that created a scar that will never heal.

“Please do not cry, Princess.He said pulling me into a hug.

I pulled from him away almost instantly and wiped my tears. I looked at him sternly.


What are you doing here? Is it not enough that I’m torn up and broken already? Is it not enough that I don’t have a family anymore? Didn’t I tell you to leave me alone the night you came!? Why? Why do you keep coming back? What have I done to deserve this wrecked life I have now?

“Princess, please calm down… I am sorry if something happened to your foster family, but I assure you it has nothing to do with me or Cronolia. He said holding my shoulders.

I fidgeted from his touch.


Liar. It has everything to do with you and your stupid kingdom! My mom wouldn’t have died of burns. Besides it was a snake, an invisible one. How do expect to explain that huh? It’s totally supernatural!

Listen to me, Princess, none of us in Cronolia would ever do anything to hurt your family. It’s the evil. Haleos, might have learned of your existence. This is what I have been telling you since the day we first met. He’s getting stronger and our people are losing. This is why you need to be trained, right now. He said clearing up for his mistakes.

Would you quit it with the Haleos and evil thing! I’m tired of hearing those from you! Ever since I met you, you keep attacking me with all those nonsense of yours. Look what it did to my life! It’s ruined enough and I don’t need any of your “training” to make matters worse.

Silence surrounded the place once more. I knew it. He disappeared again. He couldn’t even answer or even say a word after. Damn these hallucinations…

Hey, what’s that? Some sort of light?

The light seemed to get bigger every second. Inside the light was a necklace. I gasped at the necklace I saw. It was the same one I have in my drawer.

“The moon necklace… A gift from your Father, King Artemis. He said reappearing by my side again.

What are you talking about? My Father isn’t your king. He’s a businessman, who happens to be in the mental hospital because of you. Besides, Mom gave me that necklace for my tenth birthday.

He remained by my side with a frown. I looked at him confusingly before continuing.

Hey, I know that what I said earlier was hurtful, but you know it’s all true, right? This all happened so fast… Sometimes I just wish there was a warning before it turned into this, but I guess not…

“I understand, Princess.” He said removing his frown and smiled at me.

His smile is so melting… I just can’t help but see it. I wonder why… I feel so light when I’m with him. I never realized it until now… Probably because every time I am with him, I want him gone… He…He is like a part of me…


“Princess, I believe you have to awaken on the other side.” He told me.

I snapped out of my fantasies about him and spoke…


Wait, I still have so much to ask. I don’t even know your name yet. I don’t even know when we’ll meet again…

“I am Erik, my Princess, your knight. Do not worry too much, Princess, I promise you we will meet again next time. I assure you that when that time comes, it would be for real…
He said before slowly vanishing.

***END OF DREAM

I opened my eyes as I found myself in a different room. I looked around the place.

This isn’t my room.

I lift up right hand and rubbed my eye before remembering what happened yesterday.

That’s right. I came running here in a storm when my family broke apart.

I stretched before standing up. Right then and there, I saw her.

No way. She’s real. Darn, I forgot to ask about her to…Erik…

I remembered he told me his name. Erik, my knight. I crouched down near the girl sleeping on the floor. I tried to wake her up, but she wouldn’t budge.

“Hey, wake up! It’s cold down there.” I whispered in her ears.

A few minutes later she began to move. She opened her eyes and almost instantly, she hugged me.

“Lunara, I am so glad you are ok!” she exclaimed to me.

Before I could respond to her, the door opened revealing a guy unknown to me.

“Princess, please let go of the Dark Princess. You do know that she is in shock out of all this.” The guy said to the girl.

“I am truly sorry for showing my affections like that, Lunara. I just cannot believe that I finally met you! I thought we would encounter so much trouble before finding you, but here you are! Safe and sound.” She exclaimed once more with joy.

“Uh… I’m sorry, but considering you called me, Lunara and we look so much alike. You must be Solace, am I right?” I asked her raising one eyebrow and giving her a slight smirk.

YES!” Solace screamed before she started hugging me again.

The guy at the door smiled with glee before I noticed him thinking suspiciously about something.

“You, by the door, what’s your name?” I asked him. His curious eyes left him and he began smiling again.

He curtsied before revealing his true identity.

“I am Eran, Princess Solace’s knight, Dark Princess.” Eran introduced himself formally. I bowed to him afterwards before he continued.

“May I ask something, Dark Princess?” he asked me.

“Yeah, sure.” I answered him.

“You have been sent here as a babe, yet I do not fully understand how you knew of the Princess and your true name. I will be more surprised if you knew of Cronolia, our homeland.” Eran said full of curiosity.

“I am not so sure about everything either. Erik just appeared to me one night. I thought he was just another of my hallucinations, but seeing what’s happened now, proved that he’s real and so is Cronolia. I learned of everything the next day. He tried to tell me about this Haleos guy and something about me not belonging here. He also told me about my powers. That’s how I knew Solace, my twin.” I explained to him.

“You have met Erik, my brother?” he asked as if in shock.

What’s so wrong about meeting Erik? Wait, they’re brothers!?

“I just know he’s Erik, alright? He never actually told me about himself. He just keeps repeating Cronolia in my face. Besides that, I only knew his name in my dream after I fainted.” I said to him truthfully.

“I am very sorry for my rude behaviour, Dark Princess.” Eran apologized while bowing his head with his fist near his heart.

“Please, just stop at what you’re doing. It’s getting weirder and weirder every time… I get enough of those from Erik.” I pleaded him.

Just then Derek went in the room.

“So glad you’re alright now, Sunna. How’s about we all go down for breakfast? Mom’s impatience is overwhelming now, so I suggest we all run to it!” Derek said happily.

Eran motioned us to go first then followed us downstairs.

Once we got there, Derek’s Mom each got us a plate full of yummy breakfast. I took one bite of another hungrily. I could feel everyone’s stares at me, but I couldn’t care less of the fact I haven’t really eaten anything since yesterday.

“I’m sorry for my rude manners. By the way, the food is delicious, Aunt Marleen.” I smiled at her.

“We can see that.” Derek interrupted the grateful aura I was letting out. I glared at him while he smirked at me. I sighed at his victory while they all laughed at my misery.

I pouted, crossed my arms, and then continue to glare at Derek. Instead of cowering from my wrath, he just naturally smiled.

Just then the doorbell rang. I was about to stand up, but Derek stood up a millisecond earlier.

“I’ll go get it!” he shouted before he ran towards the door.

=.=.=.=.=

Derek’s POV

Who’s it gonna be this time? Please don’t let it be another set of lunatics… Please don’t let it be… I thought as I slowly opened the door revealing….
♠ ♠ ♠
© holihua29

Well, here you go! I'm sorry if this chapter isn't much... I had a terrible migraine while writing this... Chapter 7 would be posted whenever I'm done writing it... which would be,... sadly, after a week or two again.

Comments are welcomed very much...!!! XD