We All Have Emptiness Inside.

***ed Up.

My phones gone off so much that it’s starting to piss me off. I’ve been gone for a half hour and they’ve all called me nonstop. Well, not my father, he’s only called me about eight times and left five voicemails.

Apparently, he’s very sorry and he’s very angry that I left and I have to come home right now. Blah, blah, blah.

I never listened to my mother, why should I listen to the man I’ve barely seen since I was nine?

I’ve passed at least three parties by now, Huntington’s not looking to bad right now. Only, the people aren’t my kind of people. Most of them were preppy, and very, very blonde. I’m determined to find a party that has everything I love and more. There is no way in hell that I’ll survive here if I don’t make friends and party. After all, it’s summer. I have two and a half months before they decide if I go back to live in Jersey or I stay here to finish school. I’m not planning on staying in California any longer than I need to.

“Hey!” I heard someone yell from behind me. I turn around and saw five kids my age walkin toward me. “Can I bum one of those off you?” she asked me pointing to the cigarette I had in my hand.

“Sure,” I said placing it between my lips and took the pack from my back pocket and handed one to her, “anyone else?” I asked them.

Two more took one. “Thanks, I’m Annie, by the way.” said the girl who first asked me for a cigarette.

“Rocky.” I said with a small smile.

“Nice name. that’s gotta be a nickname.” a guy said, “Oh, my names Landon.”

“It is. My names Rochelle, but don’t call me that. Ever.” I told them.

“Cool. That’s Abbey, Brittany, and Adam,” Annie said pointing to the other people in their group.

“Hey,” I said as I inhaled the last of my cigarette. They waved back.

“Don’t mind them. They’re all in a little disagreement at the moment, so they aren’t very chatty.” Annie told me.

“So you’re new around here?” Landon asked as we found ourselves at a park. I looked around and noticed Abbey, Brittany and Adam were now missing.

“Yeah. Moved in with my dad and his bitch of a girlfriend.” I told him.

“Where’d you move from?” Annie asked.

“Jersey.” I said with a sigh. If I was still in Jersey, then I’d be partying hard, to fucked up to care bout anything.

“Damn. Why’d you move in with your dad? Bad home life at your moms?” Annie asked curiously.

“No, home life was alright. Well, I was never really there to know. I don’t really get along with my whore twin sister or my mom and her husband. They said I was to out of control so they sent me to live with my father here. Who was having sex for a while, while everyone’s at his house because his girlfriend is a hoe, and apparently she was mad at me and she got my dad mad at her, so she did what she knows best and had sex to make him forget. So I left when they came back downstairs.” I explained to them.

“That’s…fucked up.” Landon said. Annie nodded along with him. “He’s your dad, he should put you before his girlfriend.”

“I haven’t seen him in three years. Granted that’s partially my fault, but still.” I had and took out another cigarette.

“You planning on goin home tonight?” Annie asked me.

“I don’t know yet. I don’t want to, but I know I should.” I sighed, “plus I’ve got nowhere to go anyway.”

“Well your chill, so here’s my number,” Annie said putting it into my cell, “if you ever need a place to crash, just let me know. Plus if you wanna chill, we’re prolly the only people around here you might like.”

“Here’s mine too,” Landon said doing the same thing, “anytime you need.”

“Thanks,” I smiled at them, “well I guess I better go. It’s late and even if my dad doesn’t care, my aunts and uncles will.” I laughed a little.

They both gave me hugs and said to text them later.

I started walkin back the way we came. I took another cigarette out and took a look at my pack; half empty. Ima need more soon. I go through cigarettes like they’re candy when I’m stressed, irritated, pissed off or upset.

The walk home was longer than I thought and I’m goin up a hill that I don’t remember going down but I had to since my dads house is on this block. I guess I’m more oblivious than I thought.

I walked up to the door and put my cigarette in the empty flower pout on the porch and went inside.

“Rocky?” I heard Jimmy ask and lots of feet come toward the front door.

“No. I’m a random stranger who happened to have a key to the house.” I said sarcastically as they came into view. I pushed past them and went toward the kitchen. I stopped halfway and turned around to look at them.

Everyone but my father and his girlfriend were here. As I looked everyone else seemed to realize that I noticed that they weren’t here.

“Where is he?” I asked angry.

“He and his girlfriend had to go to dinner with her parents.” Michelle told me in an annoyed voice. I knew the tone of her voice wasn’t directed to me, but to my idiot father.

“I’m going to kill her. And him. I cant fucking believe that he went to dinner with her! Instead of even attempting to find me!” I screamed at no one and nothing in particular.

“Rocky,” Jimmy said trying to get me to calm down, even though I could tell he’s not happy with my father, “don’t dwell on it. Your fathers just being a douche bag.”

“He’s been like this since they got together. He cant say no to her,” Val told me.

I could tell they all wanted me to calm down, only I have my fathers temper. I get into more fights than I can count on my finger and toes. I’ve been suspended so much, I’m surprised I made it this far in school.

“Fuck this. I’ll be in my room.” I said agitatedly.

Jimmy’s P.O.V.

I watched as Rocky made her way up to her room.

“I can not believe Brian. He doesn’t even see that his daughter needs him.” I said annoyed as we moved to the living room.

“What do you mean Jimmy?” Zacky asked confused.

“You guys cant see it?” I asked them.

Then again, maybe only I can see it because I use to be on drugs. I know what it looks like, I know how they act. Only, she’s not entirely like that. There’s something else. Something I wish I could figure out.

“See what Jimmy?” Val asked concerned. I looked at them, but before I could answer Brian and Carrie walked through the front door; laughing.

Brian stopped when he saw me and the guys glaring at him. Carrie stopped when she realized the girls were glaring as well.

“What’s going on?” Brian asked confused.

“Oh nothing. Just your daughter came home. Now she’s upstairs pissed off at you.” Matt growled at Brian.

“She’s home?” Brian asked with surprise on his face.

“Not for long. I’m leaving. I’m staying at a friends tonight.” Rocky said as she bounded down the stairs. A pack of Marlboro Reds in her right hand, bag over her shoulder. Well, she’s more like her father than she realizes.

“What friend?” Brian asked her.

“You don’t need to fucking know. Why do you even fucking care?” she said with venom in her voice, and then she ran out the door when I car horn beeped.

“You fucked up Brian.”
♠ ♠ ♠
new characters in characters section :]

Comments?
Subscribe :]