We All Have Emptiness Inside.

Open Your Eyes Synyster Gates.

“Rocky,” I heard someone call my name. “Rocky wake the fuck up!” then I pushed off the bed I was on.

I opened my eyes to glare at Annie, “Not nice.” I told her with a slight pout on my face.

“So sorry. Your phones been goin off for the last twenty minutes and its starting to get on my nerves,” she told me. I groaned and looked at my phone that she threw at my lap.

Eight missed calls from my, oh so wonderful, father. I listened to the voicemails that he left me, I had to be home by noon and blah blah blah.

“Hey, wanna come to my place? I’m sure there’ll be some drama to watch between my father, his girlfriend and me,” I smiled at Annie. She laughed a little but nodded her head ‘yes’.

I waited for Annie to get out of the shower and get ready. I looked around her room, and it was a little bit like how mine is back in Jersey.

Jersey, I missed being there. I’d be down the shore right now, probably high laying on the beach with my idiot friends. I missed Gene, Derrick, and Stace. They were, are, my rocks. Keep me from killing people. Well, mainly just my sister and oh so lovely mother and stepfather.

“Alright chica, I’m readay, les go.” Annie said grabbing her bag, my hand and running outta her room.

She drove us back to my place and I saw that the guys’ cars were here. “You’ll get to meet my uncles, and aunts too. They’re here.” I told her.

I had told her who my family was last night, she was shocked at first, because she loves Avenged Sevenfold, but after the stories of my father, Synyster Gates is no longer her favorite. That spot is now being taken by Zacky. She has a thing for guitarists.

“Sweet!” she said as we got out of the car, “Do I have to be nice to asshole, I mean Synyster Gates?” she asked with a smirk.

“Not at all, I never really am.” I chuckled and opened the front door.

I heard the guys out in the backyard, “Come on.” I told Annie and she followed me to the kitchen.

“Hey guys,” I said to the girls. They all smiled back at me, “This is my new bestie Annie.” I said introducing them to her, she didn’t need introductions. She’s creepily well educated about my family.

“Father dearest out back with the she-devil?” I asked them, they all started to laugh at me. They nodded and I grabbed Annie’s hand to bring her outside.

“Honey! I’m home!” I shouted, mainly to be obnoxious. I was soon lifted up by Jimmy and spun around.

“I missed you Rocky!” he yelled as he put me down. “Jim, its been a day.” I sighed shaking my head dramatically.

“Oh, this is Annie, my new bestie,” I said to everyone. I noticed my dad looked tired, I doubt its from worrying about me. Prolly to much sex last night.

“Where the hell were you last night Rocky?” my dad asked angrily. I glared at him, “I was at Annie’s house. Not that you really care, I’m sure this wouldn’t even have been brought up if the guys weren’t here, right?” I asked with annoyance in my voice.

My dad looked shocked that I actually said it, the guys…disappointed. I’m not sure if its aimed at me, or at my dad cause they know its true. Frankly I don’t care, cause the plastic Barbie doll just walked over to us.

“Oh, Rochelle, you’re finally home.” she said with a smirk.

“For the last fucking time, it’s Rocky. Not Rochelle.” I said through clenched teeth.

She laughed a little and moved hair out of her face, with her left hand. I looked at it and saw the shine, and sparkle of a diamond.

“What the fucking hell is on her left hand?” I asked in denial. My father wouldn’t stoop that low to propose on the night I was ‘missing.’

“This, is my engagement ring. Your father proposed to me at dinner with my parents last night,” Carrie said snottily.

I glared at my father, “You’re marrying the bitch!” I screamed at him and his features turned angry.

“Don’t you dare call her a bitch Rochelle. She will be your stepmother soon, so loose the attitude.” he told me.

My dad never calls me Rochelle. Not even when he’s angry with me, he hasn’t called me that in years.

“Ya know what, you’re grounded. Go to your room, your friend needs to leave.” he said with a glare in my direction.

“First of all, her friend, has a fucking name. yeah, its Annie. I appreciate being called that and nothing else. Second, I never thought for one fucking second that my favorite guitarist would be such an asshole to his own flesh and blood because some bleached, plastic whore has spread her legs the past three years. You need to open your eyes Synyster Gates, cause your precious fiancé is shit.” Annie growled at him and pulled me up to my room.

Before we got inside I heard Johnny, “Dude…you just got owned by a teenage girl.”

“Lemme guess, the Barbie decorated?” she asked and I nodded my head, “Come on. We’re getting paint and all that fun stuff right now!” she said excitedly.

I followed her downstairs, “I’ll be back. I don’t really give two shits to what my dad has to say, I’m getting paint and all that for my room.” I told the girls and walked out of the house.

Annie had called Landon over to help us paint my room and take all the hideous furniture out and replace it with the things we bought today. It was nine before, we finally finished. And my room looked fuckin amazing.

“Thanks for helping me with this,” I thanked them both as the girls and guys minus the newly engaged barf fest couple.

“Damn. I love it Rocky.” Johnny said with a small smile.

“Thanks guys,” I said to them.

Once Annie and Landon left and I took my shower I went on the search for food.

Everyone was still here I just didn’t say anything to them as I felt their eyes on my back. I didn’t feel like arguing, I just needed something small in my stomach. I don’t eat much, but I eat at least once a day. That’s plenty for me.

I grabbed a box of Coco Pebbles and poured a bowl. They finally stopped just staring at me and carried on with their conversation seeing that I wasn’t gonna say anything. I just want to eat and go to bed.

I put my bowl in the sink, I could’ve put it in the dishwasher, but I don’t like making things easy for my father.

“Aren’t you going to eat more than that?” Zacky asked me as I went to leave the kitchen.

I turned around, “No. I’m not really that hungry.” I told them and went up to my room to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
:]

Rocky's Outfit
Rocky's PJ's

Comments appreciated :]
Subscribe :]