Status: Work In Progress

The Secrets We Can't Keep

Alex Gaskarth and Charlotte Myer met back in high school. They were introduced to each other by each others friends.As time went on, the two of them became close friends. They had classes with each other, hung out all the time with and without their other friends and other halves, and even hooked up a few times when they were single. On graduation night, all their worries were pushed aside as vodka and beer washed down their throats. After the first 5 drinks, a couple rounds of beer pong and some drunk dancing, things got a little hazy and judgments were beginning to cloud over. They let their drunken thoughts and feelings get in the way and headed up to Alex's room for the rest of the night;

After that night, Alex and his band left to go start their careers in the music business. Their band, All Time Low would be recording their first full length on a major record and touring non stop to get the band's name out. While Alex was out living his dream, Charlotte stayed back home facing a secret only she could hid. Charlotte was pregnant, and she knew Alex was the father. She didn't want anyone to know about her and Alex, and she didn't want to tell him or even ruin the whole band because of this. Charlotte played it off like Cole, her on and off again high school boyfriend, was the father. He ended up leaving her once he found out.

Fast forward to now, Charlotte's son, Noah, is now almost 3 years old and Alex still has no idea that he's the father to this lovely kid. Given the predicament Charlotte was and is still in, Alex as well as the whole All Time Low band and crew are involved in Noah's life. Alex's a major influence on little Noah, whether it's visits out on the road or babysitting for Charlotte when he's back home.With the influence growing, and so are the rumors between the ATL family ( band, crew & friends back home) is it time that Charlotte finally tells Alex the secret she has been hiding for 2 years now? Will Alex rise up and be a father to Noah, or will he just drop the both of them like Cole did? Will Alex and Charlotte try to be a family, or will the fame, traveling, band, crew and family get in the way of it all?

NOTE: I do not own All Time Low, Crew and the band's friends, although I do own the plot of this story.

Main Characters
Charlotte Myers
Alex Gaskarth
Noah Myers

Supporting Characters
Jack Barakat
Rian Dawson
Zack Merrick
Matt Flyzik
Kara Diakoulas
Lisa Ruocco
Kendra Jae
Annie Heckwolf