Status: Active :)

Silent Love

Don't Say Yes

Mandy was holding onto Jacob’s hand tightly as they walked into Forks’ small church together. They sat in the middle of the church, on the bride’s side. The room was buzzing. Practically the whole town was present.
“It’s going to be okay, Curly,” Jacob whispered against her curls.
Mandy smiled nervously at him, she hadn’t told him about her plans.

She saw her mother standing at the front, with the groom, but only one groomsman. The organ started playing and Mandy got chills as she saw the maid of honor walk in first. Jessica Stanley in a pastel pink dress. Mady hated Jessica Stanley.

But then the bride appeared and everybody rose. Mandy would have laughed if she wasn’t so nervous. Mady was wearing an over sized white ball gown with too much tulle and silk and puffy arms. It was not well fitted and Mady looked misplace in the middle of the dress carrying a bouquet of pink roses. Mandy felt terribly sad for her friend.

Mady’s eyes widened when they met Mandy’s, but she smiled at her quickly before she focused on her groom again. Mandy saw no happiness in her eyes; just pure desperation.

Mandy sat in a daze as the ceremony started. Her attention was wide spread as she battled with herself. She almost missed it, but the room went silent and Mandy’s eyes were caught by her mother. This was her moment; her only chance.

She stood up with shaking hands and a racing heart and stepped out in the aisle. Someone gasped, someone started talking, but most of them just stared. Mandy stood completely still until Mady turned. Jacob tried to pull her down again.

“Mady, stop this,” Mandy said and walked forward.
“What the hell are you doing?! You are ruining everything!” Jessica Stanley exclaimed angrily.

Mandy didn’t even sense her. Her eyes were locked with Mady’s. “You don’t have to do this. I know you don’t want to do this. You’ll be okay without him,” she nodded her head towards the long faced Tyler. “When you didn’t invite me I was upset, but then I realized you needed me to save you none the less. So this me saving you, Madelyn. And you know I’m not the type to barge in and ruin a marriage, just as you are not the type to marry the wrong man.”

“Amanda…” Mady said and stepped forward. Tyler gripped her arm.
“Just hear me out,” Mandy took another step forward. “Don’t say a single vow, don’t say yes, just come with me, we’ll run away.”
Slowly, to the guests surprised Mady stepped forward and took a hold of Mandy’s outstretched hand. Mandy grinned at her quickly before the two of them took off running down the aisle and out the double doors.

They were laughing loudly, but Mady stopped abruptly. “You didn’t bring a runaway car?”
Mandy cursed under her breath. “I didn’t really think you would come.”
“What the hell?” they heard Jacob say as he jogged after them. “You could have warned me.”
“Get the car!” Mandy hissed at him under hear breath as she heard the wedding guests start moving out of the church.

“Madelyn!” Tyler called and caught up with them. “What are you doing? Come back inside and we’ll get this finished with.”
“I can’t. I can’t marry you Tyler. Let me go. I’m sorry,” Mady rambled.
The rabbit stopped in front of them and Mandy pulled the door open. “Get in,” she said and pushed Mady and her dress in.

“I’ll call you soon,” Mady called out the open door before Mandy got in and closed it.
“And where are we going, o’ master mind?” Jacob asked sarcastically as the car screeched away from the church and the mass of people.
“Let’s go to the rez firstly,” Mandy said as Mady started sobbing.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O

Speak now or forever hold your peace

Speak Now - Taylor Swift

Comment and Subscribe!!! :D

~ BreeVixen