They Laugh At Tragedies

Alexa is a twisted loner. She's been one ever since the car accident, and is perfectly happy being one (except for the bullies; she could do without those). Obsessed with death, she spends most of her time collecting obituaries, attending the funerals of complete strangers, and taking photographs of anything that strikes her as strange or fascinating.

At one funeral, she meets a guy who, in many ways, is just as twisted as she is. He introduces her to his pack of intimidating ruffians (most of whom are probably even more warped than she is, and one of whom is, surprisingly, the strange neighbor who just moved in next to her). The group have no problem partaking in strange crimes, so Alexa takes solace in their world, living out her fantasies of revenge on everyone and everything she hates. But she can't help but start to feel suspicious of the group, like they're too sinister, too immoral, too willing to kill...

A disturbingly funny tale of strange love, twisted logic, daunting hoodlums, and death.

Copyright © 2010 by girl.anachronism, All Rights Reserved
  1. 01
    In which Alexa meets Dante
  2. 02
    In which we meet Vince, the neighbor
  3. 03
    In which Alexa experiences her most boring first day of school
  4. 04
    In which Alexa introduces some of the people she hates
  5. 05
    In which Alexa gets some revenge...sort of