Status: C O M P L E T E D;

Game Over

The Helper;

Kiaras p.o.v
Image

I found it hard for me to breath, wind gushed past me as my eyes slipped open to only see ground below me. I gasped as I fell flat on my stomach. My mind spun as I heard Tori and Anya yelling my name and two arms grasp me tightly, shaking me. But I couldn't...keep my eyes...open.

_____

I woke up when it was dark, a voice in the distance, "With winning this challenge, you are given five flights. You are able to fly with the same amount of speed and agility for thirty minutes. It will not stop counting if you land. Swords and weapons aren't included with this, you have all your old belongings back.

Everything was black...except Anya's figure as she held her cold hands up to the fire feet away from me. It was chilling cold, "From this last level, you have each gained your team names. Most of them were voted by your fans. We have the... Golden Hawks, The Yellow Vipers, The Blue Bombers, The Green Gang, and The Purple Dragons, The Vile Black Bats, and The Red Fire Alligators. There will be more teams coming soon, none of them have won the death match.

I stood up and walked towards Anya slowly, I noticed we were stranded in a scary old forest, dead trees in some areas, it was like the place was haunted, "There are lots of hidden traps in the forest, if you get caught in one, escaping will be hard. Hidden boxes are placed through out the forest. They are for your benefit. You will be transported to your team base according to your color if you are under heavy attack, be careful though, this level is very tricky. You get to make alliances with certain teams and tag team against another, but be careful... betrayal is in the air."

"When you are are your base, which you are currently at, you can not be attacked, this is your safe house. Choose wisely my friends."

The voice vanished and all that was there...was the howling of the wind. I didn't see Tori anywhere as I sat next to Anya. She didn't even turn to look at me, "Where's Tori?" I asked, "Looking around." She sighed, "What's wrong?" I asked her as she looked down at her hands, "Mark...saved us?" She asked still in shock. I put an arm around her, "Babe...we are lucky he did-" She cut me off, "Why though? He's ..." She trailed off, "It's okay, I think he likes you." I laughed, "Maybe that's why he saved you. And maybe he saw how much you loved us...maybe that's why he didn't want to take us from each other." She put her head on my shoulder, "We'll never be separated...trust me." She said softly.

I heard footsteps behind us and Anya grabbed her sword as I grabbed the ray gun from her pocket. We both aimed it at the same direction, "Woah girls. easy now." Tori said putting her hands up, her green eyes shimmered, "I checked the base out. A lot of resources, but it's still survival of the fittest. Anya and Kiara...you guys try going out to gather some wood and food, I'll be checking out that side of the base." She said pointing to the other side of the forest. We both nodded and off we were, burning hours and time.

____

I walked with Anya, it's been hours and all we found were some supplies that would probably help us build shelter. Thunder rumbled in the distance as lighting lit up the whole sky. I growled, "Damn it.." Anya muttered as rain started falling, "We should get back to the base...Tori probably needs help with the fire." I thought, "Maybe, but-" Anya was cut off, it stormed heavily to the point where I couldn't make out her face, it was just her shape. Rain pounded hard against our skin and Anya stuffed her things into her inventory and grabbed my hand, "We...have...to...go." Was all I made out. Her hand let go of mine and I closed my eyes shut as they burned from the salt water from above seeping through my eyelids. I opened them up to see Anya nowhere, and a new black shadow, bigger and buffer circling me.

I fumbled with the sword in my case before pulling it out, "Wh-whose there!" I shouted, "Put the sword away my dear Kiara." A clear new angelic voice rang out, "Stay back!" I swung the sword at his figure but he vanished and I stood there stunned as the rain fall just became a sprinkle. I felt two arms grab me from behind. I shrieked as my voice echoed, "Drop the weapon." He said seductively into my ear, "N-No..." I shook in fear, "I am not here to hut you my love... I am here to help you ..." When I didn't cope with him he turned me around and grabbed the sword out of my arm. My jaw dropped just by looking at his face

Pale...but so beautiful. Pale eyes and black hair. Black armor surrounding his body and shimmering white teeth. He smiled down at me, "I am here to help you...like I have explained. I have been assigned to be your assistant." He bowed, "I am Percy, at your service Kiara. Now tell me..." He looked up at me, "How may I help you?" He smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me a while. It's actually taking a while for all my stories, i'm just trying to get to Summer before i type my stories..! So, i kind of made up the helper guy as i went but as i typed, i got him all planned out, so stay in touch now ;)