Status: C O M P L E T E D;

Game Over

Survive;

Anya's p.o.v
Image

"Split up! We'll do better, trust me!" Tori shouted. Kiara shouted back at her ragingly, "How can we trust you?! You got us here in the first place!" Tori obviously didn't have time to argue, hopefully the look in her eyes explained it to Kiara...because I understood the minute those eyes fell upon mine.

I looked around and I already saw blood spilled on the floor. I stepped back and stumbled over something big and bulky. I looked over my feet and saw a man with a dagger en lodged in his neck, his eyes wide open, the last thing he had seen was the killers eyes. I crawled over to him and closed his eyelids before pulling the dagger out of his neck. Blood spurted out from the wound and drenched a bit of my suit.

I turned around to see a tough looking, very large guy watching me with psychotic eyes. He charged at me, mad crazy with a knife in his hand. My eyes went wide when he dove for me, thrusting the knife towards me, but I jumped and kicked off his chest and flipped backwards before landing on the soles of my feet. I lunged forward and drove the dagger into the right side of his head. His eyes went dark, cloud like almost before I pulled the weapon back out. My hands trembled at the thought of me killing someone...I put that thought into the back of my head, I had no time for regrets now.

"Tori!" A horrible scream filled my ears from across the arena. I snapped my head in the direction and saw Kiara being thrown around by probably the biggest person in the arena. Tori raced towards her but was double teamed by another group. She fought furiously trying to get to Kiara but she couldn't. I flew across the arena as fast as I could towards Kiara. People fell in front of me and tried getting in my way. I stabbed and punched my way through. I jumped up on the man's back and stabbed him in the back, near his spinal cord. He growled and reached out with the back of his hand and threw me about 2 feet. The man threw me hard, and my back collided with the rough ground. My mind spun and vision blurred as Kiara shrieked, lunging at the man. I couldn't really see her frame, it was just a big shadow in my line of vision.

I stood up, falling again on my knees in pain. Tori ran past me and I turned to see her shoot her bows at the man, one hit him in the head, point blank and the other injected his neck. Kiara raced towards me and helped me up from my dazed state

"There's about 5O people left...kill them all." Tori responded

____

Every kill we made the countdown board went from 5O to 4O to 3O to 2O and down to 1O.

After Tori sliced the last man in the arena the ground shook, the vibrations cause all of us to fall to the ground. I clutched my weapon when the middle of the arena turned into a dark hole, sucking everything in. I gripped onto the ground but it was useless. My palms only picked up dirt. I saw a railing, the one that ran along the arena. I grabbed Kiara who was nearest to me and with the other hand I grabbed the railing. Kiara reached out for Tori but she was suddenly pulled away. I couldn't let go...Kiara closed her eyes like she was deciding something. Tori's foot dangled off the edge of the pit and she cried. Kiara patted my arm, "I'm sorry." She whispered before letting go of my hand, "Kiara!" I shrieked as she ran towards Tori and plunged towards her.

They both fell off into the space and I let go...I was not being left alone in this hell.

I raced after them both before jumping in after them, cold wind zoomed past my face as we all fell to our death.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update ! (: