Baby, Just Breathe.

Nothing Left To Lose

We had a month. Basically thirty days, and I didn’t want to waste any second of it.
Everyday was passing too fast, but it’s known, that when you have fun, time flies and goes by in a blink of an eye. I was having the best time of my life in those days, and all because of John.
Sure, Sophia was a great company and me and my mom were getting along a lot lately, but the smile that I had from the very moment I woke up to the moment I closed my eyes to sleep, it was because of him.

“What are you doing?”

“Tomorrow is Sophia’s birthday, your mom asked me to prepare a cake, thing I’m great at”

“We’ll all die. I should change my song from We’ll all be to we’ll all die because of Lauren’s cake”

“That’s funny, really”

“Can I try it?”

“No way! Take your hands off from the cake”

Then, I felt his hands on my hips, and his breath tickling my neck. He started placing his lips on my skin, and all I felt, was a warm up in my inner thighs.

“John what are you doing?”

“You said I have to take my hands off from the cake, so I found another place where to put them”

“I’m cooking”

“I don’t give a fuck” he whispered in my ear.

He kissed my neck again, this time more passionate, making me understand what he wanted.
I turned looking straight at him, who looked high. Then, it took us a second.
A second to have our lips together, to feel our tongues dancing, to have our fingers entwined.
We never had the chance to get that far, but the heat didn’t help to stop our hormones racing, so it was hard to keep our bodies far. One single crash into the other, it would have caused an earthquake.
Here it was, the earth shaking, my body getting weak by every touch and my legs trembling, wanting to feel him that way. We were alone in the house, and just the thought of what could have happened in a few minutes, it was making me mad. I wanted to kiss every inch of that body, I wanted his lips on every inch of my skin. His hands ran down my back, touching me roughly. He lifted me up the counter and we kept kissing, until I felt almost out of air. Our breaths were irregular but they were going together, our bodies were in need of the other. I never felt such a physical attraction to someone.
But then, John wasn’t just someone.

“John, Lauren, I’m home!!”

When we heard John’s mom’s voice we immediately got back to what we were doing. I was preparing the cake for Sophia, who was at his school friend’s house for another birthday, and John opened the newspaper pretending he was reading it. Jenny came in and greeted us with a bright smile, a smile she always had on her face no matter what. Sophia looked a lot like her.

“Lauren the cake looks so yummy!”

“Thanks Jenny. I hope it tastes good as well”

“We will tell you tomorrow. Listen, I’m having a shower, then I’m going to get Sophia. Are you up for a Mexican dinner tonight? We can order it. Are you staying for dinner Lauren?”

Jenny was on vacation from work so she was always around us for something and we never had a moment alone. None of the O’Callaghans knew about me and John and for some unknown reason we liked to keep it a secret. We liked to think it was something that was just ours.

“Yes she is”

John answered for me before I could even open my mouth.
Jenny just shrugged her shoulder and got to the bathroom leaving us ‘alone’.

“I have a mouth, I can talk for myself”

“I know you have a mouth”

“Yours is too big”

“But you like it don’t you”

“John shut up”

He suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist, making me turn around and face him once again.

“No, you shut me up”

“John your mom is in the other room”

He puffed.

“Then I’ll wait until she goes away to pick my sister up”

“That’s a great idea”

He walked away and I heard his footsteps going up to his bedroom.
Why was it so hard to keep our bodies far? Our chemistry was getting higher and higher, probably because it was summer and the hotness gave heat to our bodies that we just couldn’t ignore it.
Or maybe because it was time for us to face that invisible line that slowly was getting us nearer and nearer every day since, something that got us where we were, something that was strong but still not clear, and something that made us both feel high when the other was around.
When John was next to me I felt a hundred different emotions, but lately I’ve been also feeling weird when it came to that situation. Yes, sex.
We never talked about it but he was a guy, so I was quite sure that he wanted to do it someday. Maybe not with me, maybe not at that exact time, but I always felt the reaction my touch had on him, and being human and young, I knew what that meant.
And what about me? Well, I never felt like my virginity was something so important to lose after marriage, and I was sure I would have loved to lose it to John. I liked him way too much, I was in love with him, and that what mattered. I was just afraid of his eyes on my naked body, because nobody but me saw it that way before, neither my mom. I wasn’t prude at all, but I never even made out with a guy before… so having proper sex just frightened me a bit. But I wanted it, and I wanted it to happen with John.
Sooner or later I wanted to talked to him about it, even if I was afraid of his answer. What if he didn’t want me that way? I wanted him more than ever, what if he didn’t?

A lot of question wandered through my mind. John seemed to like me back, still I was afraid of what could happen after we had to leave to follow our path. I would have been in California, but he would have been all around the world. The possibility of being together after September was null.

“I’m going to be back soon!”

Jenny went out and as soon as she closed the front door, John came back down again.

“We’re alone now”

“I figured it”

“You promised me to shut me up, remember?”

“I do, tiger”

“Why don’t you stop making that fucking cake and kiss me then?”

“Because I still think that guys should do the first move, so I’m waiting for you”

He smiled and walked slowly to me, humming a song.

“Girls do what they want, boys do what they can”

“You sure can tell”

We laughed before getting our lips together. We started from where we stopped, but this time his hand went down touching my inner thighs, making me moan and want for more.

“John”

I stopped him looking straight into his green potent eyes.

“Yes babe?”

I just couldn’t keep it all by myself, so I said it.

“I want to make love to you”.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is!!
Sorry for making you wait this long. It was hard to write this, I didn't have ideas at first.
I hope the waiting didn't make you lose interest in this story.
So, what do you think? This is a juicy chapter about their relationship, especially the physic one.
Usually guys are the ones who want to do it asap...this time it's Lauren...and how could we blame her? John's body is sooo hot...but still she loves him so she wants to lose her V-card to him because she loves him. What will he decide to do? What will be his reaction?
Prediction everyoneeee!!

Please comment, even if you want to tell me this chapter sucks after all the weeks you've been waiting for it xD

Danielle
xxxxx