‹ Prequel: Moving On Up

Going The Distance

Walk Away

Nick POV

I groaned as my alarm began blasting from the bedside table, causing a soft whimper to leave Charlene’s lips as our bodies lay tangled together. I reached behind me and hit the alarm, turning back to Charlene who snuggled back into my body.

“No.” Charlene groaned, pressing a delicate kiss to my chest.

Today was the day that Charlene would be leaving for England for a month and because of work commitments, I couldn’t join her over there. She had a whole range of her own commitments in the coming month, her friends wedding, her grandfathers birthday and giving a speech back at Oxford University to name only a few of the things she would have to attend alone in an entirely different continent from me.

I sighed and pulled her close, pressing kisses to her hairline.

“I don’t want you to leave.” I whispered, closing my eyes as I inhaled her perfect scent.

“I wish you could come too.” She said quietly, resting her chin on my chest and gazing up at me through tired eyes.

“Me too.” I sighed. “I honestly don’t know how I’m going to survive a whole month without you here.”

“You’re working a lot so time will pass quickly. Though you won’t get a massage every night after a long day like you normally do.” She smiled, pushing herself upwards to give me a kiss. “Well at least I bloody hope you won’t.” She warned, poking my nose.

“Do you honestly think I’d want anyone else but you having their hands all over me? Never.”

She grinned and kissed me once more, smiling against my lips. “Nice answer.”

“Thanks.” I chuckled and slid my hands down her body, gently cupping her behind. “But since you have to leave for you flight soon...fancy putting your hands all over me for the last time for a whole month?”

She laughed and nestled her face into the side of my neck, gently kissing the skin there.

“Only if you return the favour.”

And boy did I return the favour.

...

Charlene POV

With his yankees hat pulled down on his head and his clothes casual and unassuming, Nick joined me in the departures terminal, both of us praying paparazzi hadn’t followed us here so we could at least say goodbye without being mobbed.

“Did you want some magazines for the flight?” He asked, his arm wrapped around my waist as we walked to the magazine stand in one of the stores. I nodded and started flicking through some of my usual magazines, trying to kill time so I could stay with Nick for longer.

“Wait, wait, wait.” Nick suddenly said from behind me, reaching out for my magazine. “Go back a few pages.”

I flicked back a couple of pages and stopped when I immediately saw what he was going on about.

‘Favourite couple of the moment.’ Read the caption at the top of a page with three pictures of Nick and I.

“What?” I chuckled, finding this so surreal and strange. “That is cute though.” I smiled, pointing to the picture of Nick and I in a starbucks queue, my eyes closed as I grinned whilst he pressed a kiss to my nose.

“You’re just so damn cute.” Nick said, squeezing my body and chuckling.

“This kind of stuff still weirds me out.” I whispered, staring at the page and struggling to accept that it was me in the pictures of a magazine.

“You’ll get used to it.” Nick whispered, pressing a kiss to my temple. “Now let’s grab some magazines and run, that group over there have been staring for a while and I think they might be putting two and two together.”

I picked up a couple of magazines and noticed the smirk on Nick’s face when I grabbed cosmopolitan which had ‘100 sex moves to blow his mind’ in bold on the front. Typical male.

“Make sure you know that magazine off by heart by the time you get back.”

I laughed and hit his chest, looking up at his toothy grin. I linked his hand in mine and headed over to pay, still stalling for time so he didn’t have to leave.

Twenty minutes later and I knew I was well over due to pass through security and make my way towards the departures lounge. We were stood by the security gates with lots of other people saying their farewells to their loved ones too.

“Ring me as soon as you land.” Nick said softly, his fingers gently caressing my cheek.

“It will be about 4am here.”

“I don’t care.” Nick smiled weakly, tucking a piece of hair beneath my ear. “I want to know you’ve landed safely.”

“Ok, I’ll call.” I whispered, cuddling closer to him. “I want you to come with me.”

“Believe me, I do too, baby. I do too.”

“One month.” I sighed, looking up at him. He looked sadly back at me and nodded, holding me so close.

“It’s not going to be a fun month.”

We settled into silence for a while and then I pulled back, knowing I was running late.

“I should go now.” I sighed, placing my hand on his chest.

“I was hoping you’d forget about your flight.” He chuckled, squeezing me closer.

I smiled sadly and looked down for only a moment before Nick’s thumb was on my chin, pushing it gently upwards. My eyes fluttered closed when he pressed his soft lips to mine, holding my face in his warm hands. I kissed back and clung to him, completely forgetting where we were for several moments. That was the effect Nick’s kisses had on me. I could never focus on anything else but him.

“I’m going to miss you so much.” He whispered, brushing his nose against mine. “I love you, Charlene.”

“I love you so much, Nick.” I whispered back, leaning upwards to kiss him once more. “Look after the house and our babies.” I smiled, hating how long it would be until I saw Winston and Bella again.

“I will.”

I smiled again and stepped back ever so slightly, pushing my handbag up my shoulder and taking my passport and ticket from Nick.

“Have a safe flight and remember to call me as soon as you land. I’ll be lying in bed waiting for you to ring.”

“Ok, ok I’ll ring.” I chuckled, staring up into his dark chocolate eyes. “Bye, Nicky.”

“No...‘see you later’.”

I grinned and nodded stepping closer and wrapping an arm around his neck.

“See you later, sexy.” I whispered over his lips.

He smirked and nodded, kissing me once more.

“See you later, you little minx.”

I stepped back and turned around to head towards security, trying not to look back and run back to him. As I turned the corner I glanced back to see Nick who winked at me and blew me a kiss, tugging on my heart strings as he did.

One month without Nick; this was going to be interesting.

...

Nick POV

It had been a whole week since Charlene had left and her absence was really getting to me. I hated coming home to a cold and silent house, knowing Charlene wouldn’t come rushing out to give me a kiss or cuddle.

Thankfully training had been pretty tough all week which had kept me busy all day and meant that by the time I got home, I was so tired I usually fell asleep whilst watching tv.

“See you later, Nick.” Mike called as he left the locker room, both of us being kept behind to speak to our coaches about strategies whilst the other guys had all fled.

“See you tomorrow. Have a good night.” I smirked, remembering today was his second anniversary with his wife, Heather.

“Oh I will.”

Lucky bastard.

I sighed and headed towards my locker, wishing these next three and a half weeks would just fly by but knowing my luck, they would drag like hell.

“Hey, Nick.”

I looked over my shoulder to see Sandy, the head of the Saints cheerleading squad, her hands on her hips as she slowly walked towards me, swaying her hips as she did.

“Hi.” I smiled over my shoulder before turning back to shoving my things into my bag. “Why are you in here?” I frowned since only players were ever allowed in these locker rooms. When she didn’t say anything more, I looked behind again to see her just standing there. “Did you want something?” I asked, trying not to sound rude but wondering what the hell she was doing in our locker room.

“You did a great job during practice today.” She said and walked closer, leaning against the locker next to mine.

“Thanks. It was gruelling today though.”

“I wouldn’t have thought anything was too gruelling for America’s golden boy.” She smiled.

I chuckled and glanced over at her, her long blonde hair looking as if she’d just done it, despite it now being 10pm. She was wearing her skimpy cheer outfit and with the body that she had, it was no wonder she didn’t like to cover her figure.

“It’s been a long day.”

“Trouble at home?” She asked, pushing herself off the locker.

“No.” I frowned, wondering where she got that from. “My wife is away at the moment but everything is amazing at home.”

“You don’t have to lie to me, Nick.” She smiled, biting on her bottom lip and taking a step closer to me.

“Why would I lie?” I continued to frown, watching her finger as she slowly lifted it and placed it on my chest. I raised an eyebrow and brought my gaze to hers.

“Because that way you can convince yourself you don’t want this...don’t want us.” She brought her other hand to my crotch and gently cupped it, immediately waking me from my daze.

“What the fuck?!” I yelled and shoved her away, still completely confused as to what had brought this on. “I’m married, Sandy.” I growled angrily.

“Yeah, and you’re about due for a rut. The sex will slow down, the kisses, the romance, it will all stop. I’m attracted to you and you’re clearly attracted me.” She stepped closer to me once more but I took a step back and then I was up against the locker, in a daze at what was happening.

“We can keep this as our little secret.” She whispered, pressing her body into mine and leaning up to my lips.

“I don’t think so.” I said coldly, grabbing her shoulders and firmly pushing her away.

“But Nick-”

“No! Leave me the hell alone, Sandy!” I bellowed, shoving my stuff quickly into my bag.

“Nick, I see the way you look at me! I’m not blind!”

I scoffed and jerked my head backwards, my eyes cutting at her. “I’m a red blooded male and it’s pretty hard to avoid your freaking body because you’re shoving it in our faces all the time.” I spat. “You have nothing on my wife; no one does, and that will never change.”

“This isn’t a relationship we’re talking about. I can feel the sexual tension between us, Nick.”

“Sandy!” I yelled in disgust and irritation.

“All this would be is sex. Dirty, lustful, downright amazing sex.”

“For Christ’s sake.” I spat, zipping up my bag and swinging it over my shoulder, beginning to head for the exit. She ran after me and grabbed my arm, spinning me around to face her. “Don’t touch me.” I growled.

“Don’t be stupid, Nick; anyone in your position would jump at the chance to be with me.”

I laughed coldly and shook my head at how pathetic she was. “And I know for a fact that most of the team has. Gain some self respect and guys might not just see you as simply something to lay. Because I’m sorry to break it to you Sandy, but none of the team have any respect for you.” I spat, seeing bitterness and anger growing in her eyes.

“Even the dumbest of people can see I would never cheat on my Charlene.” I growled, turning on my heel and storming towards the door.

“You’ll regret this, Nick.” She said from where I previously was, her hands now on her hips, her eyebrow raised.

“No, I will never regret staying loyal to my wife.”

...

Charlene POV

“Charlene!’ Rachel, my best friend from university, squealed as she opened the door and trapped me in a huge hug. I squealed back and hugged her tightly, mentally scolding myself for letting seven months pass since coming back to England.

“You still looking glowing!” She grinned, ushering me inside. “Still in the honeymoon stage I suppose.” She smirked, flicking on the kettle and sitting next to me at their kitchen table.

I laughed and rolled my eyes, hoping she couldn’t see the blush forming on my face. “I’m a very lucky girl.”

We fell into our girly conversations straight away, with no awkwardness in the air at all, despite not having seen each other since the wedding. Her son was now almost two years old and it felt like only the other day she’d told me she was pregnant. For the first time in a while, I felt completely out of the loop from all of my English friends and I hated that. I hated being so far from them all.

“Another chanel bag?” She chuckled when I brought my bag up onto the table to find my phone.

“Birthday present from Nick.” I grinned.

“You hit the jackpot with your man, Charlene.”

I smiled back and then gasped, remembering what I had for her and not bothering to complete the mission to find my phone in my packed bag.

“I’ve got a late birthday present for you in the car.” I said quickly before bolting from the room in excitement and jogging to my car. When I returned she watched me curiously from the corner of her eyes, wondering what I was up to.

I pulled out a little scrapbook from my bag that I had made for, full of pictures and quotes of our time together at university.

“Oh my gosh, Charlene.” She whispered, turning each page slowly as if to take every little detail in. “Charlene, this is amazing.”

“I wanted to make you something to always remind you of our friendship. I know I live thousands of miles away now, but I’m always here for you and I want you to always remember that.”

“Come here you big softie.” She laughed hauling me up in a huge hug. I laughed and hugged her back, feeling my heart hurting knowing I’d soon be leaving her and everyone else here in a few weeks.

“I also...got you something else; with the help of Nick.”

Her eyes instantly turned curious and then a huge gasp fell from the lips as I lifted the Louis Vuitton store back onto the table.

Her hands flew up to her mouth and she stared at me, shaking her head from side to side.

“You didn’t.”

“Open it and see.” I smiled encouragingly, screaming on the inside that she was so happy.

She slowly opened the bag and then screamed as she pulled out the new season, limited edition Louis Vuitton bag I knew she was in love with.

“Charlene!” She screamed again and I laughed, so thankful her husband had taken their gorgeous baby boy out for the day or he’d be screaming his little head off. “This is unbelievable!”

“I’ll let Nick know you liked it.”

“Like?! I love it! And I love you and that dashing husband of yours too.” She squealed trapping me again in one of the tightest hugs that actually had me gasping for air.

When she had finally calmed down, normal conversation resumed though we both had huge grins on our faces for the hours that our chats went on for. It felt like we’d never been apart.

“What time did you want to head to the speech tomorrow?” She asked since she too would giving speaking with me in a huge lecture theatre tomorrow to undergraduates.

“I’m meeting Julie before hand for breakfast so let me check.” I said as I rummaged through my full bag to find my phone which I hadn’t checked in hours. When I finally found my phone a huge frown appeared as I stared at its home screen.

“What the heck?” I whispered, scrolling down the call log full of missed calls.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’ve got dozens of missed calls and voicemails.” I continued to whisper, wondering what could have happened. Just at that very moment I got a call from someone I was not expecting; Mark.

“Hello?” I frowned.

“Charlene?” He breathed, his voice unsteady and nervous.

“Urm, hi. How are you?”

He was silent for a long time and all I could hear was his heavy breathing panicking me more with every passing second.

“Have you heard the news?”

I paused and shot my eyes up at Rachel who was staring at me nervously.

“What news?”

“It’s all over the sports and gossip channels...how have you not heard? How has no one, especially him, not called?”

“Mark, Mark please tell me what’s going on.” I begged, panic now setting in.

He let out another deep breath and then said the words I was hoping I would never have to hear again. “A Saints cheerleader has come forward as Nick’s mistress. He’s been cheating on you.”

...

“Charlene. Charlene, can you hear me?”

I frowned as I heard voices getting closer and closer and I felt like I was being pulled from a strange dream, the lights outside burning my barely opened eyes.

“She’s coming around.” I heard an unfamiliar voice say, my eyes fluttering opened slightly more.

I opened my eyes to find two people staring back at me, only Rachel being the one I recognised.

“What happened?” I whispered, feeling my head banging so much that I flinched with every movement I made.

“You fainted and blacked out for a few minutes.”

“I’m Lisa from next door. I’m a nurse so Rachel called me and I rushed right over.” She said in a soft voice that soothed me and made me want to fall asleep.

They helped me onto a chair and handed me a glass of water, watching me closely and talking quietly to each other.

Lisa handed Rachel some tablets and then turned back to me with a soft smile.

“I don’t want to intrude, so I’m just next door if you need me, ok?” Lisa soothed, staying for a couple of minutes to make sure I was ok. I thanked her and then turned to Lisa, tears finally filling my eyes.

“Mark was still on the phone after you’d collapsed. He told me about the allegations.” She said quietly, holding my hand protectively.

“I was hoping I’d dreamt that.” I whispered, beginning to sob and tremble.

“Please don’t panic.” She said softly, kneeling beside me and continuing to rub my hands. “You don’t know if it’s true, it’s just a rumour at the moment.”

“I just don’t want to go through all of this pain again.” I sobbed, trying to take deep breaths and stay calm.

“Charlene, Nick would never do that again to you. He screwed up last time when he was stupidly drunk so why on earth, would he do it sober and over a period of time? It doesn’t make sense.”

I nodded and continued taking deep breaths to calm down, picturing Nick with another woman and wanting to cry at the thought.

“I need to speak to him.” I whispered. Rachel nodded and reached behind for my phone.

“You need to listen to him. I know in my heart that he wouldn’t ever do this to you and I know you do to. Do you want me to stay?”

I shook my head and took the phone from her, smiling weakly at her. “I’ll take this call outside. Sorry for ruining our girly afternoon.”

“Don’t you dare apologise. I’m just glad I’m here for you and you’re not alone during all of this.”

I looked down as my phone vibrated, Nick’s smiley face lighting up the screen.

“Go ahead. I’ll just be in the living room.” She said softly, giving me a hug and leaving the room.

I let out a deep breath and stood to walk outside, pressing the ‘accept’ button with a shaking thumb.

“Hello?”

“Charlene.” He said through a sigh of relief, clearly indicating how stressed he was at not having spoken to me since the story broke. “I’m assuming you’ve heard.”

“Yeah...Mark told me.”

“Mark?”

I sat down outside, snuggling into my sweater as the cool breeze hit my body.

“Yeah.” I whispered, feeling so alone and vulnerable; like all of the drama back in the US was so far away and out of my control.

“Baby, I’m so sorry this has happened to us. You know I would never look at another woman like that, let alone go any further.”

“So absolutely none of it is true?” I whispered and then there was silence from his end.

“You don’t believe me do you? You think there’s some truth to this bullshit story.” His tone was full of warning and bitterness that I didn’t know how to react.

“Nick, you know I trust you, but I don’t trust these people you are always around at work. I don’t trust any of them or their ulterior motives.”

“Yet you don’t trust me enough to ignore all of that and know that you are all I want?”

I began to shake as tears fell from my cheeks, my hands visibly trembling in front of me.

“Don’t you dare turn this on me!” I sobbed. “You know full well why the idea of you cheating isn’t completely ridiculous!”

His breathing was heavy and ragged through the phone line, with every passing second worrying me more and more.

“I screwed up in the past; yes. I got stupidly drunk and my ‘cheating’ lasted all of ten seconds. I have paid for my mistake and to this day, feel physically sick even thinking about what happened. But will you ever let it go? Will it always be your trump card in an argument, because if so, then why did you marry me? Why marry me when you still hold such a huge grudge against me?”

“I am not speaking about this over the phone.”

“I’m in a car on the way to the airport now. I land in London at nine and will get to Oxford by midday.” He said slowly and I could tell he was gritting his teeth.

“I’m giving my speech at the university tomorrow, so I’ll just meet you back at the apartment when I finish.”

“Fine.” He sighed. “Just know one thing; if you even consider the idea that I could ever touch or feel for another woman the way that I do you, then I feel bad for you. I pity that you can’t feel how genuine and raw my touches are to you and I pity that you can’t see in my eyes alone; that they are only ever on you. Because if you can’t trust that, then you’ll never trust any love in your life.”

“I know all of that.” I whispered, needing him here now to speak to, rather than having to wait a whole day before I could see him. “It’s just really hard. It’s hard being so in love with a man that I know most women would do anything to get close to and not care who or what they destroy in doing so. Sometimes I just wish we were a normal regular Joe couple, where I don’t have to live in fear of all of the beautiful women my husband is around all of the time.”

Rain started to fall down in the back yard which mesmerised me as I lay tucked up in the shelter of the covered patio, the sound of the rain hitting the land, soft and relaxing.

“I know it’s hard. It’s hard on both of us for different reasons but we shouldn’t allow it to get to us. Our marriage means more to me than anything and I refuse to let these bullshit allegations hurt us.” I heard some noises in the background and waited for Nick to come back to the phone, to hear his voice again. “I’ve just arrived at the airport so will have to go soon because I’m already running so late for my flight. Charlene, please just stay away from the internet, your phone, the television; everything, until I get there. I don’t want you worrying over stuff that is just not true. I love you more than anything else so please just remember that.”

“I love you too.” I whispered, feeling optimistic for the first time in all of this. “Oh and Nick...”

“Yeah?”

“I’m excited to see you. It’s been three weeks.” I said quietly, not caring that I wasn’t acknowledging how serious the situation was, but when I heard his chuckle, I knew he was grateful for the intervention.

“I’m excited to see you too, beautiful.”

...

“Thank you so much.” My old professor smiled, hugging me and the other handful of graduates after we’d just left the stage. “You guys were absolutely great. Thank you all for coming, especially from all over the country and world in some cases.” He chuckled. “Charlene, could I just speak to you for a moment please?”

I nodded and looked to Rachel who was going to wait for me out by the car.

“I just wanted to thank you in particular for coming. I heard about the horrid rumours going around at the moment, so it really means a lot that you came even though it would have been completely understandable if you had pulled out.”

“Thank you.” I said softly, hating the fact that these rumours had even reached this special day for me. “They’re not true, but the gossip world doesn’t care I guess.”

“You’re a trooper. You always have been.” He smiled supportively, patting my arm. “I hope everything works out, Charlene.”

“Thank you so much.”

I headed out to the car park and smiled when I saw Rachel standing by the car waiting for me. She’d been my rock through all of university and even now was an absolute lifesaver.

“Everything ok?”

“Yeah, he was just thanking me for still coming. How is it possible that our freaking sixty year old professor has heard this bullshit?”

“He knew? Geez. Well Sandy is going to be making such an ass out of herself when her lies are revealed to the world.”

“Let’s hope it’s sooner rather than later.” I sighed.

...

When I finally got home, I put everything else to the back of my mind as I prepared myself to see Nick who I knew was already back and had been for a while. But one thing that surprised me, was that I didn’t want to speak about the allegations, I just wanted to be with him and ignore everything on the outside.

I pushed open the front door and smiled as I saw his jacket hanging by the front door, his perfect scent already back in our old home. My heart fluttered as I entered the kitchen and saw Nick there, flicking through a sport magazine at the breakfast bar with the radio playing softly in the background.

“Nicky.”

His head flew up and his perfect smile added to the butterflies in my stomach. The way he smiled at me was enough evidence for me that he wouldn’t cheat on me.

“Baby.” He said through a soft sigh of relief that we were finally reunited.

He stood and I ran to him and wrapped my arms tightly around him, his huge arms instantly pulling me close.

“I missed you so much.” I whispered, resting my chin on his chest and staring up at him, refusing to let all of this bullshit ruin our reunion. Considering how obsessed we were with each other, surviving almost a month apart was a miracle.

“I missed you too.” He smiled back, leaning down to press his lips to mine. I looped my arms around his neck and pulled myself close, relishing this moment with him. We stood completely engrossed in one another for a long time, our breathing ragged and out of control, though neither of us cared.

“I love you.” Nick gasped, pulling from my lips and laying his forehead on mine. “I’m so sorry about everything that has happened.”

“Don’t; don’t apologise. I lay awake all night thinking about everything, and I realised that despite everything being said, I don’t care. I was wrong to snap at you yesterday when I know in my heart that you would never hurt me like that. I also realised something else.”

“And what would that be?” He asked softly, gently caressing my face like he always did.

“We spend every spare moment together; you’re with little old me far too much to have time for an affair.”

He chuckled and nodded, leaning down to kiss my nose.

“And the guys can back me up on that one too. All of the years of being poked fun at for being so whipped have paid of; they’re my alibi.”

I smiled softly and cuddled into him, now struggling to ever imagine him holding anyone else the way he did me.

“I’ve missed this place.” He sighed contently. “I’m so glad we decided to keep it. It holds too many memories for us.”

“It’s where everything began for us again.”

He took my hand in his and walked through to the living room, falling down onto our comfy couch and laying me on his lap, my arm wrapping around the back of his neck.

“What happened when Mark told you about everything?”

I looked down at Jesses dog tag around his neck, gently lifting it out of Nick’s shirt and holding it between my fingers.

“I fainted.” I said quietly, embarrassed of how my body had reacted to the news.

“You fainted?” He gasped, placing his hand on my chin to nudge my face upwards so he could meet my eyes. “Baby.” He pouted, his eyes full of concern. “Are you ok now? What happened?”

“I’m fine.” I sighed. “I hadn’t eaten much anyway that day which didn’t help. I was with Rachel who was amazing, and her neighbour who’s a nurse quickly came around to help. It’s so embarrassing.”

“Why? You heard that your husband had allegedly been cheating...I think a lot of women would have reacted the same way.”

“I guess.”

I lay my head on his shoulder and linked my fingers through his, smiling as his gold wedding band looked bright with the light reflecting off of it. We lay together in a comfortable silence for a long time, the only sound was of his lips on my temple occasionally, his kiss always bringing a smile to my face.

The sound of his phone vibrating brought us out of our dream world, bringing us back to the horrid reality that was happening on the other side of the world. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and sighed when he saw his manager calling.

“Answer it.” I said softly, knowing he would have just ignored it otherwise.

“Hey, James.” Nick said, his hand gently rubbing my arm, his touch sending tingles across my skin. His eyes suddenly widened and his hand stopped dead on my arm sending panic signals through me.

“Tell me you’re fucking joking.”

I placed my hands on his chest and stared at his face to figure out what was happening, his eyes now on mine and full of panic.

“I’ll call you back.”

Nick cancelled the call and pulled me close whilst I was still sitting on his lap, my hands grasping onto his shirt.

“What’s happened?” I whispered, not knowing if I even wanted to know the truth.

“The press found out about me and Becky.”

“No.” I whispered, feeling tears welling in my eyes. We’d left all of that behind us.

“But that’s not everything.” He said, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes, opening them again to show the fear and anger in his eyes. “Another Saints cheerleader has come out with a kiss and tell story. She’s claiming to be my mistress too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Walk Away - The Script

It’s a very delayed update...but it’s an update nonetheless.

I’m in the middle of university exams at the moment and will be for another month so I will be honest and say an update most likely will not be happening in the next month for obvious reasons. University obviously comes first and this is just something I do when I have a spare moment or get a random idea.

I hope you liked the update and be ready to expect a lot more from this storyline!

Thank you lovelys :):):)

www.twitter.com/lotte_williams

http://wonderlandstroller.tumblr.com