Tell me something sweet to get me by

“Girl I’m going to kill you! Stop!” Blaire gigged as I leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. “What if your parents walk in!?”
“Then they’ll see me kiss you.” I smiled as I kissed her again.
She smiled as I laid back down and wrapped my arms around her.
“You’ve gotta learn to relax and trust me babe.” I whispered.
“I do, I just don’t want you getting in trouble or really to get caught.”
“Well it’s a risk I’m willing to take.” I smiled.
“Are you ready to go?” Blaire asked sitting up.
“Erh... I guess so.” I sighed rolling over.
“We don’t have to if you’re too tired, I just feel better if we’re in your car and not in your house while all your family is over.” She pulled the blanket over her head, hiding her face.
I giggled and sat up pulling the blanket away from her face, “Okay you win, we’ll go.” I kissed her quickly before she could tell me no and bounced off my bed.
“Laila, do you have a jacket I can borrow?”
“Of course.” Shuffling threw my dresser I tossed her my pink hoodie before grabbing my keys and heading out to let my mother know I was taking Blaire “home.”
Blaire waved bye and we got in my car. I started the short drive to the abandoned barn down the road from my house. Putting the car in park I smiled at Blaire as she jumped into the back seat.