Status: Active-Copy and I'll find your mother, and torture her with an eggroll...yes, its possible.© 2010AshTheBash

Untitled

The Smallest One Was Madeline

"In an old house in Paris that was covered with vines, lived twelve little girls in two straight lines...The smallest one was Madeline..."

Madeline's POV
A small breeze blew into the second story window causing the hair on Madelines head to fall onto her sleeping face. She scrunched her nose, once, twice and the third time she sneezed so violently that the11 other girls awoke groggily. They all seemed too know just who it was who had caused the disturbance.
"Madeliiiine!" they moaned in unison rolling over in their sleep to get adjusted again. Madeline sat up slightly annoyed by the girls complete lack of concern for her health.
The only time they did care it seems, Madeline thought swinging her smallish pale feet on to the floor, was when I had to get my appendix out! or when we almost lost the house because of Lord Cuckoobutt! Madeline laughed to herself remembering the funny name they had made up for the owner of the school that the girls stayed at.
Wait a second...Madeline thought smilingbroadly, that was exactly seven years ago! todays my birthday, I can't believe I almost forgot my own birthday!
As of Today, Madeline was 16, and it had been Exactly 9 years since she had first come to Miss. Clavel's Scool.
The school was almost like a boarding school. But for Madeline, it was something more, it was home. Her parents had died when she was veryy small, and she didn't recall much about it. Madeline crawled out of bed, her long nightgown swishing around her ankles. Maybe this year would be the year that she would finally find a beau like her schoolmate Chloe who also lived in the house. Oh how Madeline DESPISED Chloe. Chloe's bouncy blonde curls and blue eyes fooled almost everyone, but not Madeline. She knew since childhood that Chloe was a bad hat, just like their neighbor Pepito. Speaking of the menace, Madeline gazed out the window on her way to the restroom to see Pepito once again fixing his brand new 'automobile.' Madeline shivered remembering how Pepito would ride his moped all over Miss. Clavel's neatly trimmed lawn screaming obsceneties in Spanish.
What a dreadful little boy he was! Madeline thought nostalgically. She shut the large bathroom door behind her closing out the sound of Pepito revving the engine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this is just a pilot, I really loved Madeline as a child and wondered how she would be as a teen! So if you like it, comment or message and I'll finish it! Otherwise, if I get bored, I might just finish it up anyway:)