Status: ON HOLD

Unveiled

I see those eyes, reflected on your face

"What the hell is going on?!" I growled in a rage from what happened last night, or early morning, whenever! "I saw you, in my mirror, and then this high frequency noise when off and shattered it to pieces! How do I explain that to my parents! Oh! And let's not forget, I am completely, irreversibly scared out of my wits!"

I was huffing and puffing by the time I roamed around aimlessly in search of Zero whom I wanted to rant to about that seriously strange encounter with something less than human, someone who damn well looked exactly like him. I walked and jogged for about an hour only to find he was in my room, on my bed, again.

"That mirror, eh? It broke? Hmmm...curious," he mumbled to himself. And there he goes with the ambiguous replies that leave me annoyed and even less knowledgeable of the circumstance.

"Are you sure you weren't in my room attempting to do something beyond bizarre like take some nose hair and sniff it?" I made up something stupid on the spot.

"Oh yes, because sniffing your nose hair is my life long dream?" He smirked questioningly with a raised brow and mischief glistening in his eyes. Yes, I do realize it was the strangest scenario ever, thank you.

"Hmph," I muttered darkly and turned away from him. "I swear, you were in my mirror! You weren't physically standing in front, but you were... I know it sound awfully crazy but with the things we see, I'm pretty sure you can see fit to classify this as normal happenings, or rather, rational circumstances?"

"You're right. But I swear to you, Val, I was not in your room last night. Whatever Poltergeist or ghost or possessed thing is haunting us; we'll find it. We've got The Sight, remember?" He squeezed my shoulder gently in support and I wished now more than ever that he could look into my eyes while uttering those reassurances, but like usual; he was only staring past me.

I touched his hand and nodded. "Yeah, but that's just it. I never asked to be able to see ghosts."

Image

Only after Zero went downstairs to eat did I figure something out. Zero wasn't in my room, but his reflection or whatever it was, was inside my mirror. There was an ominously eerie voice calling me 'Val' and only Zero called me that. If an alleged Poltergeist could enter my room with no consent and throw objects at us, then it was, without a doubt, on an indefinite mission.

"Zero!" I called from the top of the stairs, in three seconds flat he appeared at the bottom.

"You called m'lady?" He responded humorously, and failing to amuse me.

"I think...whatever Supernatural Being was in my room has a purpose. I mean, think about, we usually find them, not they find us. I have a hunch. It first appeared in my room, attacking us. Then I saw it in the mirror but in a human form, of you. Don't you think this—"

Before I had time to finish, Zero has already made his way up the stairs and as always—no... Zero was looking straight at me with his blind right eye. Impossible. He never did.

"What's—"

Suddenly Zero lashed out and grabbed my neck, causing me to choke on whatever words were forming in my mouth.

His grip was like a bloody magnet to magnet situation. And not those puny fridge magnets. I'm talking the massive force and gravity defying magnets that are almost irreversible to separate.

I was losing breath and consciousness until...

Unexpectedly, Zero hissed in an inhumane voice, "This is your first warning. Stay away from my brother."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Breathe Carolina – I.D.G.A.F

Hmm who wants more? This is my more serious story unlike my other stories, that are slash xd

So if anyone wants:
Newest story = Boy slash. A Boy's Love Affair. It's boy x boy x boy (LOL)
Other boy x boy slash – Kiss me Like You Mean It

:)