Status: The End.

When You've Got a Good Thing

One

“Shit,” She cursed, picking up her bra from the floor and putting it back on. “We’re going to be late because of you now.”

Taylor’s playful sneer only caused Matt to chuckle as he fumbled with his belt buckle, trying to pull his pants back up.

“I’m sorry babe, but you looked too fucking hot in that dress for me not to ravage your gorgeous body.”

She blushed, tossing the material of her dress over her head and pulling the straps over her shoulders. “Can you?” She asked, standing with her back facing Matt.

His large fingers grasped the small zipper and began to make its way up her spine, but as he was doing so, his lips became attached to her bare neck, leaving soft butterfly kisses on her skin.

“Matt,” She groaned, hating what he was doing to her and loving it all at the same time. “We’re going to be late.”

“We’re already late,” He reminded her. “So why don’t we be even later.”

She laughed, “Because they all already know we’re doing the dirty.”

“There,” He said, letting go of her zipper. “Now go fix your makeup.”

She gave him a coy smile and spun around, reaching up on her toes to kiss his cheek. “Thanks for the good time stud.”

Matt shut his eyes, squeezing them tightly. “Goddamn you woman.”

Taylor slipped away from him, running over to her dresser to fix her hair and makeup that she had spent hours on perfecting and just minutes on messing up. In the mirror she could see Matt mumbling things to himself while he got dressed again. She thought he was absolutely adorable right now, but she wasn’t going to say anything, otherwise they’d be there for another hour or two.

Romeo save me, I’ve been feeling so alone

“Hello?” Taylor answered, grabbing her phone from her clutch.

“Where the hell are you guys?”

“We .. uh…. Got a little sidetracked?” Taylor blushed, meeting her own brown eyes with Matt’s hazel ones from across the room. She pushed back a piece of hair behind her ear. “We’re leaving now though.”

“Don’t make me send Jimmy in there,” Zina warned. “Because I will.”

“Not today hun,” Taylor chuckled. “I promise we’re leaving soon.”

“God, you two are like fucking rabbits now that you’re engaged,” She complained.

Taylor blushed, smiling over at Matt. “I love the hulk, what can I say?”

“Well just get you and your superhero fiancé over here,” Zina ordered. “Otherwise Short Shit and my brother are going to drink all the booze and we won’t get to see you dance around a pole.”

“Fuck off Zee,” Taylor hissed into the receiver.

“I love you too.”

“Alright, bye.”

“Bye.”

“Zina?” Matt questioned, stepping over to Taylor so she could fix his collar for him.

“Yeah,” She said shooting him a look. “She says we’re late.”

Matt cracked a smile at her. “I’m telling you, it was that damn dress on you.”

“Well you can take it off again later, but right now, we have to go,” Taylor explained, grabbing her clutch off the dresser and taking Matt’s hand in the other. He flipped off the lights and the couple made their way out of the house, saying their goodbyes to Bella.

“You wanna drive?” Matt asked, holding the keys to his silver pickup truck. Taylor’s eyes lit up as she took the keys from him, climbing up into the driver’s seat.

“Special occasion as to why you let me drive tonight?” She asked as she backed out of their driveway.

“If I drove, I wouldn’t be focusing on the road,” He admitted bluntly. “So now I get to stare at you while you drive.”

“Just keep your hands to yourself so we don’t die,” Taylor reminded, flicking on the turn signal as she came to a stop sign.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BACK BICTHES!
Yup, new year, new start. Who's ready?

Oh, and by the way, I got the laptop back.
And the new Taylor Swift CD.
And I'm in a super giggly mood. Yep. Life is good.

So, who's ready to dance?

REV