Status: The End.

When You've Got a Good Thing

Two

“BRIDEZILLA HAS ARRIVED!”

Taylor glared at Zina as her and Matt were greeted at the front door.

“I am not Bridezilla,” Taylor corrected. “You’re helping me plan my damn wedding for christ’s sake!”

Zina giggled, “I know.” She threw her arms around Taylor’s shoulder, smiling innocently at Matt, who still has his arm around his fiancée’s waist. “Excuse me fine sir, but I am stealing her away. Beer’s outside.”

Matt leaned down to give Taylor a quick peck on the lips, causing Zina to wrinkle her nose and make comments.

“Scream loud if she’s going to kill you,” He whispered, kissing her cheek next.

“Would you two just finish having eye sex already,” Zina complained. Matt chuckled softly, letting go of Taylor and heading out to the backyard where the alcoholic beverages were supposedly hidden.

Zina wasted no time in dragging Taylor through the house and up the stairs. She told her to sit down on the bed, while she went into her closet to retrieve a box.

“Here,” Zina said, shoving a cream colored box about six inches thick in Taylor’s direction. “This is your wedding.”

Hesitating a little, Taylor took the lid off of the box and looked down inside of it. There were pictures of fancy ball gowns, a horse drawn carriage, fireworks, flowers, glitter, magic, and the man who created it all, Walt Disney.

“You and your brother sure share the same love for this man,” She said holding up the picture of Walt.

Zina laughed, reaching into the box, “What can I say? It runs in the family.”

Taylor picked up another picture, which was a cut out from a bridal magazine of a girl in a huge white ball gown that had ‘Cinderella’ written in neat cursive at the top.

“Can you imagine me in this?” Taylor asked, flipping the picture around so that Zina could see.

She nodded. “That’s why I cut it out. I can see either one of us wearing that dress.”

“You really planned out a whole wedding? Taylor asked, peering into the box even more.

“Yep, ever since Zack started his clothing line, I sort of got the idea to go into wedding planning,” She shrugged. “But I never really went anywhere with it.”

“You should, all this stuff is just so … beautiful.”

“Thanks.”

“There’s one thing missing though,” Taylor said, digging through the box.

“What?”

Taylor picked her head up and looked at Zina with the most serious expression. “Lingerie.”

Zina just wiggled her eyebrows at Taylor. “There’s a reason why that’s not in there….”

“It’s not in your closet, is it!?”

“NO!” Zina laughed. “No, that’s for me and you and whatever other bitches we can round up to go shopping for!”

“I just have one request. No completely ridiculous outfits.”

An evil laugh came out of Zina’s mouth. “That I can’t exactly promise you.”