Status: The End.

When You've Got a Good Thing

Four

It wasn’t long before the flowers were arranged, the wedding bands were picked out, and the cake had been decided on. Zina had managed to pull a few strings with the Disneyland Wedding Planner and had gotten Taylor and Matt the full royal treatment, including Sleeping Beauty’s castle for the day.

Next thing they knew, it was the morning of the wedding. Makeup artists and hairstylists were busy fussing over how to make the girls look; settling on loose curls pulled to one side of Zina and Brittany’s head and a simple, yet tasteful pink color palate for their makeup. Taylor would have a curled updo, making sure that most of her hair was pulled back and out of her beautiful face. She too, would have the soft pink glow as her makeup choice.

“I can’t believe this is it,” Zina gushed, playing with the hem on her knee length raspberry pink bridesmaid dress. “I knew you and Matt would marry each other one day.”

Taylor beamed a smile. “I knew it too.”

“You did?”

“When you find the one you want to spend the rest of your life with, you just know,” Taylor said proudly, staring at her reflection in the mirror. She was dawned in white and diamonds on Matt’s instance of course. She wouldn’t have let him buy her such an expensive wedding gift, but he kept pushing and she finally caved in.

“You’re going to be Mrs. Sanders,” Brittany cooed from next to Zina.

“And then there’s going to be baby Sanders running around!” Zina added.

Taylor was about to reply when a knock from the door interrupted their current conversation about life after marriage.

A man with a powder blue outfit that resembled Cinderella’s horsemen stood on the other side, wearing a white curled, powdered wig. “My lady,” He spoke in a very royal tone. “Your carriage awaits you and your maidens.”

Taylor blinked. “Carriage?”

She looked over her shoulder at Zina who just smiled sweetly back at her. Taylor would kill her later, that’s for sure.

Grabbing their bouqets, Zina and Brittany helped Taylor with her dress, following the horseman through the hotel area and out to the front lobby where a sparkling glass globe sat on top of a white iron frame being pulled by six beautiful white Percheron horses.

“Oh my god,” She gasped, clasping her hands over her gaping mouth. “Zina, I love you right now.”

The horsemen helped the ladies get in to the carriage and soon they were taken down the streets of Disneyland to Sleeping Beauty’s Castle in the middle of the park. As they passed by the people, crowds stared and admired Taylor and her party. Taylor was pretty sure she saw one little girl pull on her mother’s shirt and say that she wanted to do that one day too.

However, the carriage ride soon came to an end as they pulled up in front of the castle. Taylor was escorted out by the horsemen and lead up the long brick path to the doors. There were so many emotions running through her body right now, but she knew that all she wanted to do was see Matt.

“Your Prince Charming awaits,” The man at the door who also wore the same style of clothes as the horsemen, said opening the large wooden doors. Taylor, Zina, and Brittany stepped inside and were soon accompanied by Johnny and Zacky at their sides.

And that’s when the wedding music started….

Standing at the back of the castle, Taylor could see Matt; clean shaven and well rested. She could see the beaming smile on his face and wanted nothing more than to just run down there and kiss him, but Zina and Brittany prevented that by walking too entirely slow for Taylor’s liking.

Everything seemed to pass by in a blur from this point on, all Taylor could see were Matt’s hazel eyes. But this time, when she looked right in to them, she didn’t see guilt like she had when they were younger, or jealousy when Aron was around, or anger when she accused him of cheating. All she could see in his eyes was pure devotion and love and she knew, she knew that she would forever see that in his eyes from this point on.

She was no longer a secret; he was no longer a regret. Over those few months that they had spent together, they had grown up. Or maybe it was the years they didn’t speak. Either way, together, they had grown into adults. Fallen back in to each others arms; they knew from day one, that they would stand in this very spot. Though they may have never admitted it to one another at such a young age, forever was in their cards.

Taylor knew this all along.
Matt knew this all a long.

“May I have the rings?”

Those few words took Taylor out of her daze. Jimmy stepped forward and handed the minister the pair of rings.

“Matthew, please take this ring and place it upon Taylor’s finger and recite your vows.”

“I Matthew, take you Taylor to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.”

She felt the metal band being slipped on her finger, but didn’t look away from his eyes for fear that she would break down crying at any moment.

“Taylor, please take this ring and place it upon Matthew’s finger and recite your vows.”

“I, Taylor, take you, Matthew, to be my husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of our friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.”

She slipped the band over his finger as he took her hand in his, holding on to it tightly.

“Matthew, do you take Taylor to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

He smiled up at her. “I do.”

“Taylor, do you take Matthew to be your lawfully wedded husband?”

A coy smile played on her lips. “I do.”

“Then, by the power invested in me by the state of California, in front of all of your closest friends, in this magical kingdom, I now pronounce you husband and wife.”

Taylor and Matt both eyed the minister carefully as he hesitated before the said the last line that everyone knew so well.

“You may now kiss your bride.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The End

I want to say Thank You, to everyone who has read this from the very beginning. I will let you all know, that I won't be away for long. I promise. I already have started another story that involves Mr. Haner. It's called Situations.

On another note, thank you so so much for being there with this story. I know I left you all for such a long time, but I came back. And it was sad for me to write this final chapter. I loved this story, and I loved all of my fans who have read it. Thank you.

May you get that Disney Fairytale wedding that you always want.

Love,
Hannah

foREVer