Status: Active - Boring few intro chapters before the real stuff starts - Give it a shot!

Some Kind of Magick

Steamy

I woke up from my forest dream with Sam’s head on my chest. His left arm was draped over my abdomen and his hand rested on my right hip. If I hadn’t just woken up, I would have probably been aroused by his position on me. His breathing was slow and steady so I knew he was still asleep, but as soon as I tried moving out from underneath him, he groaned and woke up.

“Mornin’ sunshine,” I said as Sam looked up to see whose chest he was lying on.

“Hey... Good sleep?” he asked while gripping my hip as he pushed himself upwards to give me a kiss. I wasn’t a fan of morning breath kisses, especially when Sam got too lazy to brush his teeth at night, but right now I could make an exception...

“It was sooooo much better, you have no idea...” I mumbled, smiling at the memory. Really, Sam. You have no idea.

“Mine was great too. I’ll have to thank Cas,” Sam commented with a little grin. If he only knew... I scooted over and picked up my phone, seeing there was a text from Dean.

“Oh great, we’ve got another job. Dean wants to leave ASAP,” I informed Sam who was pulling the sheet over himself as he snuggled into the pillow. He let out a groan of annoyance as I checked the text that had just been received, which was from Castiel. It only consisted of a smiley face, which made me grin. I deleted it, not risking the chance it might be discovered by Sam or Dean, then cuddled up to Sam as we slowly woke up together. Half an hour later we were up, had worked out, ate breakfast, and now we were picking out clothes to wear today.

“You know... We should shower together to conserve water,” Sam suggested smoothly and I giggled. I did like the thought of that...

“You do realise it’s the Apocalypse, right? The end of the world? There’s not much point in conserving anything,” I told him as he walked over to the bathroom. He paused in the doorway and faced me, shrugging his shoulders in response to my remark.

“If you don’t wanna share, you can just say so,” he said and I raised my eyebrows. What woman wouldn’t want to share a shower with Sam Winchester?

“No! I do! Wait for me!” I squealed as I rushed to gather my clothes and gun before running over to Sam who was teasing me by slowly shutting the door behind him. I made it in and I placed my trusty gun right next to the shower, just in case. You never know... “No shower sex, though.” Sam pouted in response before laughing to show he was joking. I didn’t want to ruin me and Sam’s relationship with constant horny sex. I didn’t want him to just be like Dean. There was emotional connection, whether it was real or just destiny, I’m not sure, but it was there. After Sam had turned on the shower, he wrapped his muscular arms around me and leaned down to kiss me, tasting of milk and the cereal he had just finished eating. My hands traced over his muscles, first on his arms, then on his toned torso, the image of him working out moments before flashing past my eyes. I did love it when those muscles flexed... Sam’s hands moved from my waist down to my hips, grabbing onto my cami and then yanking it over my head. He tossed it to the floor as his other arm pulled me in closer to him, our naked chests pressed tightly together. I circled my fingertips around on his hips, just above the waistband on his boxers.

“If you keep that up, we will be having shower sex,” Sam murmured into my neck, placing a few kisses there after he spoke. I giggled and then pulled away from him. I turned my back to him and faced the shower, then slowly slipped off my lacy panties before I stepped into the shower, drawing the curtain behind me. “You are such a tease...” Sam growling voice was a huge turn on. I stood backwards into the warm water, tilting my head back so my hair got drenched too. When I pulled my head back up, Sam was in front of me, scanning his eyes over my body as I did the same. All I can say is damn, he is one hell of a man...

“Well, I’m impressed...” I said in a subtle voice as Sam took a tiny step closer to me so our bodies were touching again, putting his arms around my waist with the cutest grin ever on his face.

“Me too. And now I know where your tattoo is,” he said huskily before pressing his lips against mine. I pulled away after a few kisses.

“Hey, we’re showering, remember?” I told him sternly.

“Oh, yeah, of course,” Sam stumbled over his words slightly and possibly even blushed as he let go of me and moved so he was under the water. “But when I get hard, it’s completely your fault.” We laughed together and as Sam got himself wet, soon grabbing the soap afterwards. He held it out to me, being polite, but I shook my head.

“I’m sure it’ll be more fun if you do it for me,” I said suggestively while looking up at him with an evocative grin.

“My pleasure...” he replied, also grinning like mad as he stared down at my naked body that was glistening from the water and light. He started gently at the top of my chest, rubbing in the soap up and down but avoiding my breasts for whatever reason. Sam also stood in between me and the shower head, keeping me out of the spray of the water. He then worked the soap over and under my arms, covering them in the white foam before he came back to my torso. I swear the beam on his face only grew as he begun circling the soap over my right breast, his thumb scarcely brushing across my nipple as he moved across to my other one. He was really taking his time, enjoying every second of it, and so was I. It was impossible to deny that I loved this moment. Sam and I just had this spark, a connection together that made me so comfortable around him. His charm, personality and appearance made him irresistible, so irresistible that I would always forget about destiny and the fact that I’m only ‘meant’ to like him because he’s Lucifer’s true vessel. By the time I had snapped out of my thoughts, Sam was bending over slightly to reach down to my thighs, taking every opportunity possible to run his fingers along my skin on my upper inner thigh.

“You are such a tease...” I groaned as Sam’s fingers almost graced in between my legs. Sam chuckled as he stood up straight and motioned for me to turn around. I obeyed and he quickly rubbed down my back, paying a bit more attention to my petite bottom. His hands, now free of the soap, then traced tenderly up and down the curves made by my waist and hips before he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me backwards into him. Sam’s erection grazed my lower back and I rolled my eyes, wishing he wasn’t so goddamn tall, or that I wasn’t so short. I turned around in his arms and gripped onto his hips as he leaned down for a few kisses before letting me rinse off. When I turned back around to face him with the soap, I saw he was waiting patiently. My eyes flicked over his body again. Damn he was sexy...

“Come on, we’re saving water, remember?” Sam teased, tugging on my wrist to get me closer to him. I giggled a little bit at myself before I started running the tiny bar of soap across his fantastic muscles, enjoying every bump and curve of them. They were so firm and sexy... I continued working my way down lower and lower, feeling Sam’s body tense up under my hands as I got closer to his excitement. Of course, I darted my way around it, teasing him in a similar fashion to the way he had teased me. Shortly after, Sam was clean and rinsed off, still pretty damn happy to see me. It was like he couldn’t get rid of it, but then again, he probably didn’t want to... And I’ll admit that I didn’t really want him to either... Every time he turned and it caught my eye I swear I got wetter... We both quickly washed our hair and then had a few awkward seconds when we realised we were both done showering, even though neither of us appeared to want that to be the truth.

“Guess we’d better actually save some water,” I said to break the silence. I broke the eye contact too as I tried to move past Sam in the relatively small cubicle to turn off the water, finally coming to terms that nothing too heated was going to be happening between us today. I heard a bang before my brain registered what had actually happened. Sam had picked me up and pushed me up against the side of the shower, my legs open so I was sitting on his waist. He was passionately kissing me, his tongue already dancing with mine, and my arms automatically grabbed onto him, wanting him closer, if it was even possible. Sam didn’t struggle whatsoever holding my light body up for so long as we explored each other’s bodies even more while showing our infatuation through our kisses. He started moaning ‘mmm’s into our kisses once he had lowered me slightly so his hard-on was underneath my folds. Both of us were bucking our hips slowly, creating friction that only increased our desire for each other by tenfold.

“Oh my God... I need you, Nichole... I need- s-some of you, please...” Sam begged, stuttering because his breathing was so fast. I don’t even know how he managed to ask me while still kissing me, but I don’t really care. Sam let me back down onto my feet, keeping our lips connected. I let my arms slowly trail down from his broad shoulders, across his toned torso and then down his little trail of hairs that led to his member. He was hardly able to continue focusing on kissing me, his kisses becoming sloppy and inconsistent. I didn’t mind though, because a second later one of Sam’s hands was playing with my clit, making me moan in ecstasy. As he manoeuvred his fingers around there, my head fell backwards against the shower wall, my eyes rolling up into the back of my head. God, I had wanted this for so long with Sam, but for some reason we always stopped our intimate scenes. But now we were doing it... Sam kissed my neck, intermittently nipping my skin with his teeth, which never hurt and only turned me on even more.

“Oh God, Sam...” I moaned as he slipped a finger inside of me, easily getting in far in one go because he had made me so wet. I gripped onto him and we started moving our hands in sync as we joined together our lips again. Sam soon found the right spot to be hitting inside of me, and once he found it he didn’t stop touching it, making circles and a ‘come here’ motion to hit it just right. It was so pleasurable I almost lost my concentration on pleasuring him. Somehow, I managed to stay on track and I felt my knees becoming weak. Our noises were getting so loud I was expecting a bang on the neighbouring wall to tell us to shut up, but I didn’t care. All I could think about was Sam and pleasure, and boy did those two thoughts go nicely together. Sam pulled away from my lips and rested his head in the nook of my neck as his breathing increased significantly. He grunted as I continued to pump him hard, and when I slightly increased my speed and tightened my grip slightly, he cried out. Sam held tightly onto my waist with his free hand while struggling to breath.

“Ah- Fu- Nichole!” Sam managed to say into my neck as I continued my actions, despite the fact my wrist and hand were getting sore from the repeated motion at the fairly uncomfortable angle.

“Come on, baby...” I whispered into his ear, using my left arm to pull him in closer to me. I felt Sam’s fingernails digging into my waist as he moaned and clamped his teeth together. Then, with one last sexy cry, he came on my stomach and practically collapsed onto me. We embraced each other instantly, holding on for dear life as Sam caught his breath back and enjoyed the rush of his orgasm. A few moments later, Sam pulled back a bit and placed a strong kiss on my lips.

“Speechless?” I joked and he nodded, making me chuckle lightly. His grin was priceless. I let go and pulled away from my boyfriend, stepping further into the water to rinse off the mess he’d made and clean that area again. It was sticky and hard to get down the drain, but eventually I turned back around to face Sam.

“You know... I don’t think we really saved that much water...” he commented, reaching behind me to shut off the flow of water.

“Gee, you think...” I replied, stepping out and passing Sam a towel before I got my own. We dried off together, but as I was bending over to dry the bottom of my legs and my feet, Sam grabbed onto my waist with one hand, the other gently stroking my entrance.

“Baby...” he started in a deep voice, the sexual implying tone extremely evident.

“Yes?” I replied, trying to act casual about it, as if there was nothing out of the ordinary going on. He slipped two fingers into me and I inhaled sharply, since I actually didn’t see it coming.

“I don’t like leaving my girlfriend unsatisfied,” he told me while slowly rubbing my spot again. I moaned slightly as I straightened up, Sam removing his fingers. After I had turned around to face him, I kissed him forcefully and then Sam picked me up effortlessly. He took me out of the bathroom and laid me down gently onto the bed. Like me, he was still completely naked, and I took in the way his muscles moved and flexed as he crouched over me and started kissing my neck, moving downwards on my body. I was practically squirming underneath his hot, wet touch, enjoying the way his hands slowly ran down the sides of my body.

“Sam... Hurry up...” I groaned from his teasing. Sam’s rough hands stopped on my hips and he went to work at pleasuring me, making me moan like crazy. It didn’t take him very long to get me to reach my peak, especially after all of the intimacy in the shower. Sam helped me to ride it out before he sexily crawled up the bed and over my body to lie down next to me and cuddle me. I hugged him back, kissing random spots on his neck before stopping to shut my eyes and enjoy the moment. After a while, though, my mind started to wonder off to other thoughts. I started comparing Sam to his older brother, even though Sam and I haven’t had sex yet. Dean was just that little bit better than Sam was, but Sam and I cuddled afterwards and you could sense that strange, but affectionate and irresistible love we had. I didn’t really know what one I wanted, which was weird because I thought I had finally gotten over Dean and doing what I did with him. But then again, I wasn’t that faithful to Sam because of Castiel anyway. Jesus Christ, this was such a confusing and stupid situation to be in. I basically had three angels to choose from, but I had no idea what I was supposed to do.

“We should probably get ready,” Sam said softly before propping himself up on the bed. I nodded in agreement with a small smile before we both got up and got changed together. As always, once I had finished putting on my clothes I put my angel wing necklace on. Of course, whenever I put it on I took a few seconds to remember my mother and the life I used to have, but this time the necklace had a different significance. I had three angels to choose from, but I could only have one. One angel. One angel wing. I ran my thumb down the wing, my hand dropping to my side once my thumb had touched the tip of the wing. I doubt I’ll ever be able to look at my treasured necklace again and think of my mother. It symbolised so much more now. Deep down inside of me, I knew I had to make a choice. Good, evil, or... What side was Cas on? Neither, I guess. He was a chance, a risk. I had no idea what I was going to do. Eventually Sam and I got into the Impala with Dean and we headed off to our next destination, all of us remaining quiet the whole time. My eyes continued to flick between the two brothers, then occasionally down to my necklace. This was so difficult...
♠ ♠ ♠
So, need I even say that I'm sorry about the wait.... A comment spurred me to attempt to find time to update... I hope you enjoyed it, especially all you Sam fans, so please comment so I know you're still reading and liking it so I do update again.

Also, what are you guys thinking about the new season? I loved the first episode and am dying for more!

Please comment!! :)