Status: Still being thought out.

Carvings in the Ice

This Can't Be Real

Near miss. Near fucking miss.
Jonathan dragged himself out of the locker room, smiling tiredly at teammates and dutifully answering quick questions for reporters. He lingered for a few minutes, explaining what went right and wrong for the team that night, then graciously detached himself from the scrum and came across a young boy wearing a Canada jersey and holding a deflated-looking sign. "Hey, buddy."
He looked up at Jonathan, brown eyes wide. "Hey!" he said, smiling widely.
"Mind if I sign that for ya?" He pointed to the sign. The boy held it up over his head eagerly, making Jon grin as he took a Sharpie from the boy's little fist and signed the front of the cover stock. "There you go, bud," he said, handing the marker back.
"Thanks, Jonny. You're awesome!" the little boy said brightly, eyes looking up at his hero with so much reverence Jonathan felt his chest tighten a bit. "Good luck in your next game!"
"Thanks, dude," he managed to say, watching the boy skip back to his father. Wow, he thought. No matter how many times it happened, he still couldn't get over how much kids loved him just for playing a simple sport. He was their hero. He was practically invincible to them. It was incredible.
"Cute."
He turned to see Annabelle standing there, a smile on her face. "He's not mine," he said quickly.
"I guessed that, silly." She smirked. "Good game."
"Could've been better," Jon said, shrugging. "How's your practice going?"
"I managed to get through a whole run-down without falling on my ass. That's a first."
"We should celebrate." He lifted his eyebrows suggestively.
"What do you think I'm doing here?" she asked, stepping closer to him and pulling him by his tie so that they were an inch away from each other's mouths.
He laughed. "You're awful."
"You enjoy it."
"Maybe I do."
"I know it." She let go. "I'll be extremely busy after tonight, so... it's all up to you."
Maybe it was that. Maybe it was because he knew he was going to be busy too. Maybe it was something else. Either way, he followed her out of the arena.

They couldn't go to her dorm- Mirai was sleeping already. So they stumbled into his dorm room, giggling and awkward, breathless as they tangled themselves up with each other. Jonathan lifted her into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and cupping her thighs and ass with his hands. His lips met hers, her fingers running through his hair, her tongue tying itself up with his. They broke apart to come together again, falling onto his bed and crashing against one another. "Jonny," Annabelle panted, once she could speak. "Jonny..."
He saw the passion in her eyes, mingled with the slightest bit of apprehension. "Do you want to do this?" he whispered.
She paused, and for a moment he thought that would be it. Then she nodded. He kissed her tenderly, caressing her face and smoothing her hair back. He traveled down the length of her body, exposing her bare skin and tossing her clothes aside. He slid her pants down slowly, along with her panties. Anna's flesh trembled, taut with anticipation under his lips as he moved closer to her sweet spot. Once he found it, she arched up to meet him, her breath escaping her between tightened lips. As he tasted her there, she shook harder, exhales turning into moans. He wanted to smile, relishing her loss of composure as she grasped the pillow behind her head, squeezing her eyes shut. At length, they flew open, her mouth opening into an O. "Oh... oh my..." she gasped, and threw her head back, her entire body spasming slightly and then falling back against the bed. He ran his lips against her inner thighs, letting her calm down before kissing his way back up to her face.
She opened her eyes and smiled. "You are the first person I've ever let do that to me."
"I'm honored," he said jokingly. "Now for everything else..."
He undressed slowly with her help, letting her find places to touch. Her hands were cool, light, tracing along his body like feathers. He felt his skin hum under them, felt a swelling between his thighs. At the feel of her tongue along the grooves in his chest, he groaned, pulling her on top of him. "God, how the hell did I find you?" he wondered out loud.
"Just lucky, I guess," she replied, making him laugh and hold her to him, kissing her passionately, her hair in knots in his hands. She pressed herself against him, gently rubbing against his length. He groaned softly, letting her tease him. "Jesus, you're killing me, Annabelle," he whispered after a long moment, his head spinning.
"I should stop, then, shouldn't I?" She picked herself up off of him slightly, smirking.
"Fuck, no." He rolled back on top of her, the sound of her laughter mesmerizing him. They stayed that way for a while, her hands finding him, stroking him, bringing him so close he could let go. Dizzy, panting, he wished he could, but he found the strength to stop her, reaching for the nightstand for a condom. Annabelle watched him as he put it on, her body tingling with the fact that she was about to do this. His body was gorgeous in the dim light filtering in from the window, long and fit, tough yet soft to the touch. She could feel the warmth of his skin, his breath fanning onto her stomach. Then he was ready, and he looked at her once more in question. "Yes," she whispered, spreading her legs a bit wider.
When he entered her, she gasped, eyes widening. It hurt a little more than she expected. "You okay?" Jonathan asked as she tightened her grip on him. She nodded quickly, but after a couple more thrusts, she could barely take it. He pulled out. "I can't do this. I'm hurting you."
"Jonny, don't-"
"Annabelle. I refuse to hurt you." He shook his head, his eyes dark with concern. "You've got tears in your eyes."
"I'm... I'm sorry." Suddenly, she was crying. He held her close, soothing her as she let it all out.
"It's okay, Anna. Shh," he said. "Just relax." When she was done, he tilted her chin up to look into her eyes. "I'm perfectly fine with this. Honest. You've got nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about."
She nodded. "Okay..."
"Okay."
"Could we... could we try again?" she asked hopefully.
He grinned, kissing her neck and earlobe. "I hoped you would say that."
He pulled her back on top of him, suggesting this might make it easier for her. As she straddled him, letting the tip of him sink into her, she felt a slight pain and pressure, but then nothing. He held her hips, showed her how to move against him, and before long they were crushed against one another, shaking, the feelings between them more passionate than either of them had ever imagined. Anna felt her breath leave her in gasping exhales, her body on fire. She heard Jonathan's groans, felt his hands gripping her tightly enough to bruise. They moved faster and faster until suddenly he jerked underneath her, clenching, shuddering and releasing inside her with a sigh. He lay back down on the pillows, catching his breath, his eyelashes fluttering against the tops of his cheekbones. She pulled herself off of him and rolled onto her side, staring at him all the while.
It took him a moment before he opened his eyes and looked at her. He smiled sweetly, and Anna felt her heart jump in her chest. "Come here," he whispered, pulling her closer into his arms. She curled up to him, intertwining her legs with his.
"So..."
"So." She murmured the word into his bare chest.
"This was not what I thought of when I figured we could celebrate a win."
She giggled. "To tell you the truth, I didn't think of this either."
"I hope that doesn't mean you're regretting it..." Jonathan said immediately, feeling a twist of dread.
"No, no, not at all. I just... I didn't think things would move this fast, is all."
"Neither did I." He sighed, and she felt his chest swell briefly. He kissed her forehead. "I don't mind."
Annabelle smiled, waiting for more to come, but he was falling asleep. She mouthed the words against his skin, hoping to God he couldn't feel them. Because this was insane. She wasn't in love with him. She barely knew him, yet here she was in his bed. This couldn't be real.
Could it?
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, so it's not UBER graphic, but I still want to cover my ass. I know y'all don't mind the sex. so. :P