Status: Still being thought out.

Carvings in the Ice

Breathless, Weightless

They ate a late dinner, something he'd looked in an actual cookbook for. He was nervous as he watched her take the first bite of her chicken, but she assured him it was delicious. They ate as slowly as they could manage, and then had wine and cheesecake for dessert. Then they sat down to watch a movie, and before the sweetness had even faded from their tongues they were attached to each other, kissing and pawing. Annabelle pushed him away as a new scene came up, and soon she felt his hand on her thigh, warm and inviting, stroking lightly. "Come on, baby, I've been trying to hide this boner all night," he whispered in her ear, and for some reason that fact sent a thrill through her entire body. She bit back a smile. "Don't leave me like this... you know you like it when I do this."
He slipped his hand up her skirt and past her panties. She shifted, trying to act like it didn't affect her, but before she knew it she was spreading her legs wider, letting him slip his fingers into her. He grinned. "You couldn't resist."
"You never quit," she said, biting her lip as he worked in and out. He did that a couple more times before pulling out, pulling her skirt back down and kissing her neck. She straddled him and let him kiss the skin on her collarbone down to her breasts. Her top slid off with a single touch. Annabelle cradled his head and kissed him deeply, her tongue tangling with his. He stood up with her in his arms, carrying her down the hallway. Before they got to the bedroom, he set her against the wall, moving his lips and tongue down her bare skin. She'd unhooked her bra to let him flick his tongue along her nipples. He licked down the taut center of her stomach and spread her legs across his shoulders, folding up her skirt and pulling down her panties.
"Mmm," she murmured, watching as Jonathan began to flick his tongue along her clit. The murmurs turned into long, slow exhales, and then into moans as she felt the pressure build. She fought to stay against the wall, holding herself up with one hand while the other rested against his head, guiding him. Suddenly, she'd climaxed with a gasp, everything inside her flooding with a light, shivery passion that rendered her breathless. He smiled against her, licking the last of her away. Then he stood, kissing back up to her neck and then her lips. She nearly fell into his arms.
Jon laughed. "That good, eh?"
She nodded. "I need you... right now," she managed to say, grabbing ahold of his collar and pushing him back toward his bedroom. She straddled him on his bed, undressing him as she went. "God, you know what you want, don't you?" he asked, chuckling.
"Only when I'm with you." She looked at him only half-jokingly.
"I can't even tell you how much of a turn-on that is." He sat up and covered her lips with his own, letting her unbutton and unzip. Once she was done, he rolled her over, which she responded to by trying to roll back. "Oh, no you don't."
"Why? You've had all the fun."
"This is about you, and me being able to do all those things I thought about for a month and a half." He bit her lower lip gently, fingering her at the same time. "Like that," he murmured through his teeth. She writhed against him, unable to keep a moan from slipping out. He grinned. "Let me make you feel like you should," he told her, and she nodded.
For the rest of the night, she felt weightless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Music to Write By: OK GO- I Want You (So Bad I Can't Breathe)