Must of Been Fate

Whipped

The move to Philadelphia had been fucking hard on my family, making the choice to sign with the Flyers had been one of the hardest decisions of my life. I knew it was the best thing to do, I knew it was the best choice for my family and not just only me. It was something that I had went over a thousand times before I was sure that this was something that I wanted to do. Pittsburgh was the team I started my career with and it would always be in my heart, but I couldn’t take the deal Ray offered me. I felt like there was something better out there for me, and for my family.

It was hard being called a traitor and a horrible person for signing with the Flyers by many Penguins fans who called me their superstar. I knew that I had fans out there who would love me no matter where I went and what I did. And my biggest fan was my wife Penni-Lynne. Penni-Lynne, the mother of my five kids, the love of my life, my best friend and wife.

Never in my life would I have thought that I would become a family man. The idea of getting married and starting a family used to scare the shit out of me when I was younger. But then I meet Penni-Lynne and she changed my whole idea of marriage and family. She taught me that it was okay to love someone and not only that, but she showed me how to love someone. I had always thought that I would end up a alone in life, expect for the casual puck slut I would bring home.

There was nothing that I wouldn’t do for my family. I cherished each and ever moment that I got to spend with them. I wasn’t sure what I had did in a past life, but I thanked God each and every day for sending me Penni-Lynne.

___________________________________________________

“You ok Max?” Came from the kitchen door, no doubt Penni-Lynne’s.

“Of course,” I answer, turning around to see her. My wife was a beautiful woman, a intelligent woman. But the sight before my eyes, made me gasp. There was nothing I liked better than her, standing there in nothing but my jersey. And a pair of dark red heels. Her hair was done in a messy bun, a bun that drove me absolutely fucking wild. The red lipstick on her lips was my favorite shade and even from across the kitchen I could smell how fucking wonderful she smelled.

Penni-Lynne didn’t even had to touch me, just the thought of her standing there was enough to get me excited and up and going.

“Oh,” Penni-Lynne said, a smirk on her face, as she eyed me up and down. “You’re excited.” She giggled.

“Well, what do you expect Penni-Lynne?” I asked, my eyes glued to her hips as she slowly walks towards me. “Do you see how you’re dressed?”

She stops three inches in front of me, her arm slowly going down her body. “You mean like this Max?” She asked. A naughty grin slowly spreading across her face. “Like how I’m only wearing this jersey? Like how I’m wearing your jersey? Like how I’m not wearing anything underneath it?”

And I just couldn’t take it, the sight of her in front of my eyes and something went off in me. I pulled her close to me, the fabric of her jersey touching my skin. Before I knew it her lips were glued to my neck, her fingers tailing down my shirt, slowing unbuttoning it. I couldn’t help but to let out a low growl as her lips trailed over my ear.

“Max,” Penni-Lynne whispered, pressing herself against my hard on. “You didn’t do the dishes like I asked you to before you went to the rink.” Penni-Lynne says, removing herself from me.

“So?” I ask, reaching for her.

I groan and Penni-Lynne smiles. “No loving for you, until you do the dishes.”

Penni-Lynne hands me a dish rag and plants a kiss on my forehead, before spanking my ass with the dish rag.

“Come find me when you get done.” Penni-Lynne says, a smirk on her face. “Hurry up before I get started without, you know how much I don’t like to be kept waiting.”

And with that, I let out a groan as I start letting the water fill up the sink. I was whipped, and there was no use in denying it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am 99.9% sure that I am going to continue this story. Good idea or no?
I hope you like this Penni! Everyone go do yourself a favor and go check out her stories!
Sorry it took me forever to get it out! <3