Status: Comment and I swear to update, it helps motivate me to write. It's greatly appreciated!

Even Brighter Than the Moon

Did You Know That There's Still A Chance For You, Cause There Is A Spark In You?

Nintey Nine. Aggie Rae could think of nintey nine reasons as to why it was impractical and wrong for her to have feelings for Charlie. And all of which were a load of malarky. Since the incident that happened earlier in the morning, no one had said anything else to her; in fact, they'd begun to just ignore her. "Hey kid." Jimmy said sitting by his daughter. They had just arrived at the venue, and Aggie Rae had just finished setting up the merch table before sitting down on the ground. "Alright," Jimmy sighed, "I'm going to talk, and all you have to do is listen. I know your angry with me bud, I honestly don't understand why. I wish you just tell me, so I can fix it. I am sorry for whatever I did." He said sincerly, gingerly placing a hand on his daughter's sholder.

Aggie Rae rocoiled as if he had hit her. She stood angry, "You honestly don't know?" She almost yelled. Jimmy looked up at her confused. "You broke a promise to me, Dad. You swore this summer would be just you and me, yet here we are again. Heaven forbid that for once in my GOD DAMN LIFE, "She said, her voice beginning to yell. It did quiver or shake, despite what she felt inside; it stood strong and confident. He needed to hear this, "that I mattered a little bit more than the band. You said you weren't leaving again, that'd we'd be in Huntington Beach, that'd you spend just a little bit of time with me!"

Their conversation, now yelling match had began to attrack attention. "I've always taken care of you and your sister! I work my ass off to insure a good life for you both, to make sure you both have it easier than I did!"

"BUT YOU ARE NEVER THERE!" Aggie Rae cried out. It was as if she finally had gotten through to Jimmy. His sholders slumped and mouth ran dry as she back away, tears raining down her face. "But you were never there." she whispered.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Charlie wasn't sure what happened. One second, things were ok, and the next they'd gone to shit. Jimmy played the show with out a word to anyone than retreated away from everyone, the air was a little tense, and no one had seen Aggie Rae leave her bunk since this morning. Aggie hadn't said anything that quite out of line; all the kids felt that about their parents, none of them were brave enough to say. Charlie reliezed he atlest had his mom, but Aggie litterally was all alone.

"You don't feel like Aggie does, do you son?" He heard his father ask him quietly as they walked back to the bus.

Charlie turned to Matt, and sadly smiled. "Sometimes, but I'm ok." Charlie nodded. Matt just asking made Charlie feel better, like Matt was paying attention. "Look Dad, I'm going to go find Aggs."

Matt excused his son with a small smile on his face. Charlie was falling for that girl. Fast.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7

Charlie found her in her bunk, curtain drawn. "Move over." he said, "I'm coming in." Aggie did as told, and it left them lying with Charlie's back to the back wall, and and Aggie as well lying on her side, but facing him. She looked up at him with tired, sad eyes. He didn't say anything, just wove his arms around her and she snuggled into his chest.

He burried his face atop her face then said muffled, "Your hair smells like coconuts."

She giggled lightly and pulled back to look at his face. The raven beauty stared up at the hazel eyed boy with wide, blue eyes. They weren't sure who moved first, but soon their lips met and it felt like fireworks emploded in their chests.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun dun. It's short, I sorry. Comment. Will Aggie fall for charlie, or will they spilt once more. What does Jimmy have to say? the other kids? stayed tuned for anther episode of 'The Hopeless Teenager'

xoxo

Vixen