Beauty and the Beast

ten

“Sorry!” Tyler yelled looking at a very pissed off Milan. He was waiting for the perfect moment to hit both Milan and Elle with a snowball. Now thinking about his decision he probably should have waited until after they kissed. Making quick eye contact with Elle he could read that she was a little relieved.

“You’re gonna get it Segs.” Elle said getting up from the swing, running after one of her best friends. He could of course out run her but he had fun running slower so she had a chance to catch him. Everyone found it hilarious how Elle and Tyler were running around in the yard. Soon they lost track of Elle and they only found Tyler standing in the middle looking for her.

“Where did you g-” Tyler started before he tackled from by Elle. Now both of them were laughing so hard. There they were lying in the snow, almost near tears and freezing cold. Everyone just sort of left them after things got boring and went back into the nice warm house.

Milan watched as Elle started to make snow angels after she rolled away from Tyler since he wouldn’t move for her. He laughed to himself as she saw how much Elle was having by making simple snow angels. Elle started to get tired from making snow angels so she sat up to realize that only her, Tyler and Milan were still outside. Everyone else got cold and went inside.

After much protest from Elle she found herself being carried in by Milan. She didn’t want to leave the snow just yet because as soon as they left the house the snow wasn’t like this in the city. It got all gross and she couldn’t go in the middle of the road and make a snow angel. Milan didn’t feel like being in the snow any longer so he just carried Elle into the house.

Everyone in the house was warming up with some nice hot coco that some of the wives made while they were outside playing in the snow. The kids were curled up in front of the television watching Wizards of Waverly Place. The adults were scattered around the living room, kitchen and dining room. Elle and Milan sat down with Tyler, Katy, Patrice, Savy, and some other guys at the dining table.

“So what do you want for Christmas?” Katy asked as the boys conversation started to drift towards hockey like always. They would always talk about either hockey, video games or some other sports. But most of the time it was just hockey.

“Nothing really.” Elle said not knowing what she wants for Christmas. She was never one of those girls who wanted a lot for Christmas besides a simple book or money for books that she could buy.

“You don’t want anything for Christmas?” Katy asked surprised. Here was the soon-to-be-girlfriend of Milan Lucic and she didn’t want anything for Christmas. Katy always had a list of things that she wanted to buy. Not that she was gold digger or anything it was just that Patrice made it clear that money was never an option so she splurged every once in a while.

“Well I can’t think of anything that I want right now. Why what do you want?” Elle said changing the subject. Milan was listening the whole time to their conversation but he didn’t say anything. He couldn’t help but smile at Elle’s comment of how she didn’t want anything for Christmas. Of course he was going to buy her something but it was nice that just because he had money she didn’t want everything.

“I want these Channel heels, you’ll never believe how cute they are. But if I don’t get that than I guess I just want something from Tiffany’s.” Katy said playing with a necklace that Patrice had brought her for her birthday. Elle tried not to judge Katy because she knew that Katy wasn’t in it for the money but at times the gold digger Katy came out. Elle guessed it comes out every once in awhile since Katy came from a family of nothing, and Patrice was willing to give her everything.

“Why can’t all girls be like you, Elle? I can already feel my wallet crying from all of the shopping that I’ll be doing.” Savy asked gripping his pants pocket where his wallet is. All of the guys just started to laugh. A lot of the guys could relate to what Savy just said because not only do they have to buy for their wives/girlfriends but daughters, mothers, and sisters.

After everyone warmed up by the hot coco it was time for them to head on home. A lot of the guys were still a little tired from last night so they wanted to get home as fast as they could. Somewhere in the middle Elle and Milan left to go home and this time Milan drove while Elle just watched the snow starting to fall again.

As they got their way into town the traffic to horrible. The roads were covered with snow and cars. Just getting back to the apartment was going to take forever. Soon they passed Elle’s favorite bookstore making Milan pull on the side so she could go in.

“Hello, Elle.” old Mr. Dawson said as he saw Elle walking into his bookstore. He’s owned this bookstore for decades and no one has ever came in as much as Elle had. She would spend her afternoons or mornings here.

“Nothing has changed since you came here yesterday.” He said laughing at the over excited face of Elle as she browsed the same old books on his self. Mr. Dawson only kept the old books instead of the new ones. Then he noticed Milan Lucic standing in his bookstore looking awkward.

Milan just watched as Elle began looking through books and books on the selves. He knew that she always went to a bookstore but he never knew it was this one. Looking around he felt extremely out of place here. Sure he read but you would never find Milan Lucic in a bookstore. He began walking over to where Elle was standing and realized that all of the books were old.

“I know, but I finally decided on a christmas gift for my dad.” Elle said walking up to the counter with some book that Milan never heard of. Milan watched as Mr. Dawson find delight in the fact that Elle was buying a book. It was like someone hasn’t bought a book from him in forever.

“Have a wonderful day Miss Johnson and Mr. Lucic.” Mr. Dawson shouted waving as he watched the two walk out of his store. It was just another lonely day for him, no one really went into his bookstore anymore. Years ago his bookstore was always full but now it was always empty.

As they got back into the car and slowly made their way back to the apartment. Milan was trying to think of ideas for what he should get Elle. He didn’t know what to buy her besides some books and clothes. That was what Elle always seem to have on her was a book that she loved. But Milan didn’t want to just buy her any old book he wanted to get her a special book.

Back at the apartment took a nice warm shower and was ready to just spend a lazy day at the apartment. While taking a shower Elle didn’t know how it was going to be between her and Milan. They almost kissed each other in Chara’s backyard and they live together. She didn’t know what it meant and being the girl she was she start to over think everything possible.

The feelings were obviously there between the two but both of them didn’t know how to react to it. The thoughts of what he should do occupied Milan’s mind of days now he just wasn’t sure what he should do. Should he risk it all and ask Elle out or should he play it out and see what happens? This wasn’t like Milan at all he was the type of guy who took risk but with Elle he didn’t want to mess everything up.

Getting into bed Milan and Elle curled up next to each other slowly falling asleep not expecting a surprise visit from two people in a couple of weeks. But Christmas was the only thing that the two of them could think about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
15 comments?! that is just crazy! thank you so much to the people who have commented:
zoomzebby
Frankie Bartholomew
Farfromgrace17
Ultraviolet Light
cheyennejadeex34
Njdevilsgurl09
Fallin_For_You
alkirek
[ur=http://member.mibba.com/136807/]A1407719[/url]
penmenships
allgrace20
burnoutorfade
justcallme-K
habzrule
Pensblackhawkscaps

I'm so sorry for the fact that it took me over a month to post this chapter. The only excuse that I got is that I was just so busy for the month of March which was true but I mean I did have time to update I was also just to lazy. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! updates will happen more, I promise