You Can Tell Me Anything

Ch. 21

*Recap Tes POV*

Kat grabbed my arm and shook it pointing at a dark corner. About 10 seconds later I saw what she was pointing at. I pulled her close to me because I had a strong feeling she was about to faint.

*End Recap Still Tres POV*

She didn't though. We sank into the nearest booth and sat there staring. Both our mouths where open gawking in amazement. I don't think I'll ever forget what I saw. Standing there in that dark corner was Mike and Billie kissing passionately. Mike had Billie pressed up against the wall. Kat closed her mouth and said she had to go to work. I said I'd hurry home and we could both pretend that we hadn't seen anything. I kissed her goodbye and told her I'd either be here later or see her at home. She said ok and hurried behind the bar. About 5 minutes later I was pulling into the drive way and running into the house. I shot up the stairs and into the shower. I heard the fount door swing open along with Mike and Billies voices. They seemed to be in better moods. Gosh I wonder why. I got out of the shower just as Mike was walking up the stairs.

"Hey Tre." He said with a bright smile.

"Hey." I said weakly as I headed for my room.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yup I'm just trying to figure out what was going on earlier."

"Ooh that... I don't know."

"Well you damn well better figure it out because Kat left for work really upset."

"I'll talk to her I promise."

I didn't really feel like talking to him anymore so I just stomped off into my room. It's not the fact that he's with Billie that bothers me... it's the fact that they think they have to lie about it. Ooh well they'll come around when they want to. I still don't get it. I got dressed and made my way down the stairs a little more loudly then I needed to but I didn't want to walk in on them doing anything. When I got to the living room Billie was sitting on the floor with one of his guitars and Mike was in an arm chair on the other side of the room.

"Well I think I'm going to go visit Kat at work. I might stay with her until she gets off."

"Okay. Have fun." Mike said as he tried to smile.

"Call if you get drunk and need one of us to come get you." Billie added.

"Ok I will. Later."

"Bye." They said together.

I walked out the door grabbing my keys and wallet. After about 5 minutes I was walking back into the bar to find Kat being hit on by some guy that was past drunk. I walked over to the bar where the guy was sitting. Kat seemed more than relieved to see me. I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. I didn't even have to say anything to the guy he just got up and left.

"Thank you." Kat said as she went on mixing different drinks for people.

"Anytime. Now I see why you don't like this shift."

"It pays really well though so whatever. What happened with Mike and Billie when you got home?"

"When I got back I just ran into the shower. When I was getting out I could hear them coming in so I tried to get to our room but Mike found me in the hall. He said he was sorry for what he did and he's going to talk to you later."

"Ooh well that's good. You guys didn't talk about what we saw?"

"Nope I don't think they know we saw."

"Are we going to tell them?"

I thought for a minute.

"No."

"Why not?"

"We'll if they want us to know they'll tell us."

"Ooh fine."

Kat started taking more drink orders and talking to me as she made them. Somewhere around 2:30 the next bartender got there and said Kat could leave. She said thanks and we walked out to the car. We drove home talking about what Mike and Billie could be doing.

"I don't want to walk in on them doing anything." She said starting to worry.

"I don't either."

I thought for a but before saying "Ooh I got it!! When we get in we'll just scream "WE'RE HOME!!""

"But what if their sleeping?"

"Shit."

"I say we just walk in and if we see something we see something. If we don't we don't."

"Ok."

"Ok."

We pulled into the drive way and walked into the house. All the lights were out and no one was down stairs. We took off our shoes and walked up the stairs. We didn't hear anything so we continued down the hall. Billies door was open so we peeked in. He wasn't there. Kats eyes got really wide. We hurried into our room.

"Should we go look in Mike room?" She asked.

"Yeah. What can it hurt?"

"Nothing."

"Right. Lets go."

We snuck across the hall and pushed Mikes door open a crack. Sure enough there where Mike and Billie sleeping. Kat shut the door and ran back into our room. We shut the door and turned on the radio. She started to giggle and I broke into a wide smile.

"That is sooo great." She said through fits of laughter.

"It explains a lot too."

After we calmed down we crawled into bed. I wrapped my arms about her waist and pulled her close to me. She laid her head on my shoulder.

"Tre?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you thinks going to happen?"

"I have no clue."