You Can Tell Me Anything

Ch. 33

*Still Tre's POV*

Mike, Billie and I waited outside the bathroom door for about a half hour. Kat wasn't letting us in and there was just no use in fighting about it. Another 10 minutes later Kat ripped open the bathroom door and ran back into our room. We all jumped up and ran for the door but she slammed it in our faces.

"Kat?" Mike asked

"HOLD ON!" She screamed.

We all sat down on the floor and waited. After another five minutes she ran out the door and down the stairs.

"I'LL BE BACK LATER!" She screamed.

She had already slammed the door before any of us could answer. We sighed and walked down the stairs. I sat in one of the two arm chairs as Billie and Mike took seats on the couch. Mike put his arm around Billie'sshoulders and pulled him close. Billie's head rested on Mike chest. I looked over and smiled. I don't know why I didn't see it before. Thinking about I guess it was really clear.

"Where do you think she went?" Billie asked after a few minutes.

"No clue.." I answered slowly.

"Should we be worried?" Mike asked.

"I don't think so.." I lied.

I really have no clue if I should be worried or not. Looking back on what happened I guess I really should have been worried. Kat never came back...

At least not until 2005...